ADVERTISEMENT

Saw a lot of UTenn and WVU fans enjoying being around each other

Hey saw where App. State and Arkansas State got votes in the coaches poll but Texas did not get a single vote. Of course when you lose to a punching Judy like Maryland everyone naturally assumes this is another crappy Texas team. Good thing you don't play A&M this year. Now that would be ugly.

What does this have to do with WV fitting in with Tennessee fans and singing Country Roads.

When everything is settled we will see where everyone is including A&M.
Not taking anything away from Jimbo but the only first year coach that really looks like the one who made a difference is the one that everyone thought was the worse hire.

Texas could have played a Southland opponent in game one and won 66-3 and still be ranked but UT doesn't play FCS opponents.
Never has and never will.

What does this have to do with WV fitting in with Tennessee fans and singing Country Roads.

When everything is settled we will see where everyone is including A&M.
Not taking anything away from Jimbo but the only first year coach that really looks like the one who made a difference is the one that everyone thought was the worse hire.

Texas could have played a Southland opponent in game one and won 66-3 and still be ranked but UT doesn't play FCS opponents.
Never has and never will.
And what is all the Texass trolls doing posting their BS in this thread. You guys are average at best. But you will sign another amazing class and be average at best next year. Funny when you think about how badly UT under performs. In all fairness, with Baylor's demise, you might be the third best program in Texas. Oh, I forgot Houston. 4th best.

And what is all the Texass trolls doing posting their BS in this thread. You guys are average at best. But you will sign another amazing class and be average at best next year. Funny when you think about how badly UT under performs. In all fairness, with Baylor's demise, you might be the third best program in Texas. Oh, I forgot Houston. 4th best.

Are they posting their BS in this thread.

It was actually a good read. I understand where WV is coming from.
This conference is fixin to burn down faster than a crack house.

The Horns seem to have you triggered. It is not a good collection to be apart of truthfully.
WV is much better than Aggy, OU, Arkansas and the rest.
Let them obsess about Texas

Are they posting their BS in this thread.

It was actually a good read. I understand where WV is coming from.
This conference is fixin to burn down faster than a crack house.

The Horns seem to have you triggered. It is not a good collection to be apart of truthfully.
WV is much better than Aggy, OU, Arkansas and the rest.
Let them obsess about Texas
No the texass turds are obsessed with themselves and yet they suck. Why is that?

No the texass turds are obsessed with themselves and yet they suck. Why is that?

What does this have to do with WV I do not know.

I know deep in you hearts you want to be accepted into the SEC.
Nothing wrong with that as everyone and everything should have a goal in mind.

What is strange to me is that some people have this idea in their mind that WV is like a SEC fanbase.

I apologize if I come off rude but that is the furthest thing from the truth. Nothing against WV but they are more of a T-shirt and jeans type of crowd.

What is strange to me is that some people have this idea in their mind that WV is like a SEC fanbase.

I apologize if I come off rude but that is the furthest thing from the truth. Nothing against WV but they are more of a T-shirt and jeans type of crowd.
deep in our hearts we would like for you to leave this board, along with the other folks who come on here to get shit stirred up and then tell us how wrong we are for getting upset.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels

We are not in the SEC, so what is your obsession with the SEC. Oh that's right, your big brother A&M is in the SEC.

We are not in the SEC, so what is your obsession with the SEC. Oh that's right, your big brother A&M is in the SEC.

If you haven't read this topic I advise you to do so because without this topic you may not understand my post.

Texas and Aggy's position in the minds of Texans does not matter here.

What does? Is WVU really a SEC school
What is a SEC school to WV fans?

There is a collective culture in the SEC.
Independent universities are frown on.
Reason why the Mizzou transformation to a SEC school was rocky.

If you haven't read this topic I advise you to do so because without this topic you may not understand my post.

Texas and Aggy's position in the minds of Texans does not matter here.

What does? Is WVU really a SEC school
What is a SEC school to WV fans?

There is a collective culture in the SEC.
Independent universities are frown on.
Reason why the Mizzou transformation to a SEC school was rocky.
No, the subject matter is about how Tennessee and WVU fans got along and had a good time at the game. Texas can never get into the SEC. Big brother won't allow it.

No, the subject matter is about how Tennessee and WVU fans got along and had a good time at the game. Texas can never get into the SEC. Big brother won't allow it.

I guess you didn't read the topic.

Anyway I am sadden by the thought that Texas can't get into the SEC. That is what everyone associated with UT strived to be apart of.....

Truth is Texas ditched the SEC 110 years ago.
Then the SEC with Roy Kramer asked Texas to join in 1989.
Then the SEC again in 2008 approached Texas.

If Texas wanted to be in the SEC it would have happened.
Doesn't bother anyone because the state of Texas made that choice 100 years ago to distance themselves from States like Mississippi and Alabama.

If those states change and accept the new current way of life in the South like they have somewhat started then Texas may rethink their previous position.

Trust and believe A&M is just a pawn in the SEC. If all goes well then the SEC can move into North Carolina and Virginia.

I actually understand who the real targets of the SEC are. NC State and Va Tech.
WV is not even on their radar.

That one time at the Sugar Bowl.....
[roll]

Bless y'all's hearts.

Umm, we beat the SEC champs, Georgia, in the Sugar Bowl.

Thanks for playing.

70WYA.gif

I guess you didn't read the topic.

Anyway I am sadden by the thought that Texas can't get into the SEC. That is what everyone associated with UT strived to be apart of.....

Truth is Texas ditched the SEC 110 years ago.
Then the SEC with Roy Kramer asked Texas to join in 1989.
Then the SEC again in 2008 approached Texas.

If Texas wanted to be in the SEC it would have happened.
Doesn't bother anyone because the state of Texas made that choice 100 years ago to distance themselves from States like Mississippi and Alabama.

If those states change and accept the new current way of life in the South like they have somewhat started then Texas may rethink their previous position.

Trust and believe A&M is just a pawn in the SEC. If all goes well then the SEC can move into North Carolina and Virginia.

I actually understand who the real targets of the SEC are. NC State and Va Tech.
WV is not even on their radar.
Your delusion and arrogance is comical.

It’s well known that Asheville economy is low paid and too much tourism based work. Most people with money in Asheville already came with money or retired there or it’s a 2nd home. It’s not a hot job market.

Huntsville, AL is the only decent part of Alabama. The rest of the state is mostly trashy. Plus the car companies your talking about are mostly $16-20 an hour jobs that have miserable dirty work environments. $16-20 an hour isn’t much nowadays unless you get 15-20 hours time and a half overtime but who wants to work 60 hours every week. It’s straight blue collar mostly. Either hard work or dirty, miserable shift conditions. Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, GA, SC is mostly trashy and lots of NC is trashy, poor as well. It’s not all golden down south. It’s warmer but the public schools suck and it’s half ghetto trash in inland south.

I know a couple from Alabama and GA and they said Morgantown is way better schools and not as thug ridden, trashy. Lots of GA is trashy too. No jobs and dirty south nothing towns.

It’s well known that Asheville economy is low paid and too much tourism based work. Most people with money in Asheville already came with money or retired there or it’s a 2nd home. It’s not a hot job market.

Huntsville, AL is the only decent part of Alabama. The rest of the state is mostly trashy. Plus the car companies your talking about are mostly $16-20 an hour jobs that have miserable dirty work environments. $16-20 an hour isn’t much nowadays unless you get 15-20 hours time and a half overtime but who wants to work 60 hours every week. It’s straight blue collar mostly. Either hard work or dirty, miserable shift conditions. Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, GA, SC is mostly trashy and lots of NC is trashy, poor as well. It’s not all golden down south. It’s warmer but the public schools suck and it’s half ghetto trash in inland south.

You sir are an idiot.

Louisiana is boom or bust. With oil prices average Louisiana is on hard times. Once oil hits 90 dollars a barrel the economy will pick up.
New Orleans is becoming very much like an European city. Meaning you have to have cash to live there. Very much like how SF was in the 1970's.
Give New Orleans 35 years and it will be fully gentrified.

Bama is the dirtiest state I've ever been too, I've been to almost all of them.

I am not going to argue but . .
Mobile if you have a great job is a great city to live in.
I am born and raised on the Gulf so that is my preference.
North Alabama has its places and charm. A lot of lakes with nice pieces of property with docks.

It is not totally without merit.

I am not going to argue but . .
Mobile if you have a great job is a great city to live in.
I am born and raised on the Gulf so that is my preference.
North Alabama has its places and charm. A lot of lakes with nice pieces of property with docks.

It is not totally without merit.

I agree, but as a whole, dirtiest state ever. Not even close.

Stop telling people how great West Virginia actually is because I will have to deal with them. Where I live now I can pee off my front and back porch when I feel like it.

Bama is the dirtiest state I've ever been too, I've been to almost all of them.

If you take Western Montana out of the picture then I will have to say Montana and the Dakotas are by far the dirtiest place to live.
Not wanting to single a certain group of people out but when I went up there for work not too long ago I couldn't believe how bad it was.
Rural ghetto after Rural ghetto.
These people are stabbing each other over a beer.

Louisiana has always been bad. Wow that’s crazy about the Dakotas and Western Montana.

South Carolina is really scummy except for Greenville-Clemson area, the the Hilton Head coastal area and some of the Charleston region. NC is scum hole loser fest except for Raleigh Triangle region, Asheville, Charlotte. Those 3 areas are getting bigger and more expensive. Rest of NC is pretty trashy.

GA has Atlanta area and nothing else. Although Atlanta area is pretty much thug city.

If you take Western Montana out of the picture then I will have to say Montana and the Dakotas are by far the dirtiest place to live.
Not wanting to single a certain group of people out but when I went up there for work not too long ago I couldn't believe how bad it was.
Rural ghetto after Rural ghetto.
These people are stabbing each other over a beer.

You're a f'ing liar.

Been all over Montana.....eastern side too and I've been to the Crow Indian reservation( who you are eluding too ) and it was clean compared to Bama.

GTFO out of here with your racist troll bullshit.

You're a f'ing liar.

Been all over Montana.....eastern side too and I've been to the Crow Indian reservation( who you are eluding too ) and ihtmls clean compared to Bama.

GTFO out of here with your racist troll bullshit.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/missou...9576305e-f64d-55a9-9139-ce8037aa0455.amp.html

Here is an article about Montana.

Montana doesn't compare to the Dakotas.
Standing Rock and Pine Ridge Reservations are terrible.

Nothing racist. That is why I didn't single any group out.
You did that.

Been around the country numerous times.
Have to say the Midwest has slowly gotten worse. Western PA and NY are not that far behind.
No reason to live in Erie, PA or Toledo, Ohio anymore.
The Upper Midwest is not that bad. Michigan is hit and miss.

Not too much difference between the South and Midwest anymore.

Reactions: eer2eer
The USA has always been poor and filled with rough people but it seems like the pills, meth and all the wide variety of drugs are making it worse. If cameras weren’t every where this country would be a really dangerous place. Wiser criminals don’t want caught on camera and they are literally in front of every store, street, business........the heavy influx of illegals from mostly Mexico, Central America, a few from Haiti are going to destroy this country. Open borders have almost already destroyed this country. What a shame. Also the Dominican Republic group is mostly a few northeast cities and Florida need blocked. Don’t let them in either. Mostly lazy and uneducated. Not the kind of folks we need more of. Hopefully Trump can fix this mess a little. MAGA!!!!! Wishful thinking.

The population growth in some of the American South has brought some new buildings and housing that spruced up some of the dirty south look. Some of the south appears cleaner because of new construction. But if you get around and away from the new southern cities most of the rest of south is straight scum trash. Horrible public schools, drug, thug ridden rural counties and poverty, no jobs.

Go an hour away from Charlotte or an hour away from Raleigh. North Carolina is filled with crack, meth, heroin losers and poor, uneducated southern dopes. South Carolina is even worse. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama the worst and much of Arkansas, Tennessee, GA is terrible.

Many people leave WV to be no better in the south. Some leave WV to be worse off in the south. Reality.

Schools in the south are just like most places, some good, some bad. You have to shop around. I've lived in NC, SC, and AL. Been fortunate enough to live in the Greenville, SC area and more specifically the Madison, AL area. Both are good places, but you have to scout for the good areas, because they have there bad also.

I would like to go back to WV, but not much is there in the way of DoD acquisition. I guess if I want to drive a water truck hauling brine and schtuff back and forth to gas wells, well that would be the life. The meth/drugs there is terrible too.

Last edited:
There is no where you can live today that you can survive being lazy, uneducated and without skill.

It is not the South that has an issue it is you Pride.
You are going to be around druggies and live in squalor if you can't get a job.
Please tell me where in the US you won't.
Unskilled labor was something maybe 50 years ago that could find adequate work and survive but not today.

People should attend some sort of school for either technical training or to earn a degree.

I can tell just by grammatical errors on this board who is educated and who is not. I know, I know..."you're just a spelling Nazi." Well if you are too lazy to learn the language that you use every day, then you will essentially be a fail in real life. If you refuse to work on the little details to make yourself better, you're pretty much too lazy for any improvements...

There are few things in this world that are better than walking down Basin Street in New Orleans listening to incredible jazz coming out of every business along the way.

Except, of course, singing "Country Roads" in Mountaineer Field after a WVU victory.

New Orleans is among my top cities in the world, along with Key West, Venice, Florence, Capri Island (OK, it's not a city, but it is beautiful), any West Virginia mountaintop, Thailand (OK, it's not a city, but it is beautiful and so are the people, inside and out), Shanghai (at night, with 35-story TV monitors advertising along the river).

But next comes my real love: Sitting in Mountaineer Field while my alma mater destroys the visiting team. Saturday, 6 p.m. Youngstown is in trouble.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

There are few things in this world that are better than walking down Basin Street in New Orleans listening to incredible jazz coming out of every business along the way.

Except, of course, singing "Country Roads" in Mountaineer Field after a WVU victory.

New Orleans is among my top cities in the world, along with Key West, Venice, Florence, Capri Island (OK, it's not a city, but it is beautiful), any West Virginia mountaintop, Thailand (OK, it's not a city, but it is beautiful and so are the people, inside and out), Shanghai (at night, with 35-story TV monitors advertising along the river).

But next comes my real love: Sitting in Mountaineer Field while my alma mater destroys the visiting team. Saturday, 6 p.m. Youngstown is in trouble.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

Thai people are disgusting.
They sell kids for sex. They advertise it.
Only place in the world that sex tourism thrives.
Plus they turn boys into girls.
Take 5 year old boys and put them in dresses.

Nothing beautiful about those people unless you are some type of pervert.

The population growth in some of the American South has brought some new buildings and housing that spruced up some of the dirty south look. Some of the south appears cleaner because of new construction. But if you get around and away from the new southern cities most of the rest of south is straight scum trash. Horrible public schools, drug, thug ridden rural counties and poverty, no jobs.

Go an hour away from Charlotte or an hour away from Raleigh. North Carolina is filled with crack, meth, heroin losers and poor, uneducated southern dopes. South Carolina is even worse. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama the worst and much of Arkansas, Tennessee, GA is terrible.

Many people leave WV to be no better in the south. Some leave WV to be worse off in the south. Reality.
Reality is something you can not grasp.

I'm glad to see you think so highly of WV, but reality is far from what you posit.

Asheville is home to a lot of pill heads, meth, drugs and homeless hippies. It’s quite an issue there. Not worth the money. Very remote location sitting out on its own and far from any major city. No college sports worth anything. No thanks.

Morgantown is a booming college city that has blossomed into a small metro area and will continue to grow with mostly real traditional Americans. Morgantown has all the bigtime college sports you can handle. It’s WVU mania lol....with plenty of cool high school sports in the region of NCWV. WVU is booming, growing with $$$$$$$$$$.....Major city and tech hub Pittsburgh is 50 minutes north. Actually reach the metro area of Pittsburgh in 40 minutes.

Morgantown is near great ski resorts and also is only 3 hours away from nations capital DC area and the largest population concentration in the USA which is the east coast metropolis on the eastern seaboard from DC to Boston.

Nearly everyone in Huntington is a victim of opioid epidemic: parents whose children lie about their habits and steal from their homes, fathers and mothers who outlive their daughters and sons. Most devastating is the impact on the youngest generation growing up in this toxicity: children who witness their parents' descent into a living hell, or are abandoned, or born addicted.

West Virginia (WV) has the highest drug overdose fatality and hepatitis B rates in the U.S.A., especially in the rural southern coalfield counties. While no known HIV outbreaks have yet occurred in these areas, they are a ?ticking time bomb?, especially as the current ability to detect and mitigate an outbreak is poor. WV has been devastated economically by the collapse of the coal industry.

The seizure of nearly 1,000 grams of illegal drugs, primarily methamphetamine, is part of a trend that Morgantown Police Chief Ed Preston is now noticing. They’re making meth more available and larger quantities and cheaper than it would be for people to manufacture it.

It's not just Asheville. It's everywhere including Morgantown, WV all across America.

Nearly everyone in Huntington is a victim of opioid epidemic: parents whose children lie about their habits and steal from their homes, fathers and mothers who outlive their daughters and sons. Most devastating is the impact on the youngest generation growing up in this toxicity: children who witness their parents' descent into a living hell, or are abandoned, or born addicted.

West Virginia (WV) has the highest drug overdose fatality and hepatitis B rates in the U.S.A., especially in the rural southern coalfield counties. While no known HIV outbreaks have yet occurred in these areas, they are a ?ticking time bomb?, especially as the current ability to detect and mitigate an outbreak is poor. WV has been devastated economically by the collapse of the coal industry.

The seizure of nearly 1,000 grams of illegal drugs, primarily methamphetamine, is part of a trend that Morgantown Police Chief Ed Preston is now noticing. They’re making meth more available and larger quantities and cheaper than it would be for people to manufacture it.

It's not just Asheville. It's everywhere including Morgantown, WV all across America.

WVpride is GregJacobs/Root master
You are playing into his hands when you attack WV.
He says these outrageous comments to get you to attack your own state

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT