ADVERTISEMENT

Saw a lot of UTenn and WVU fans enjoying being around each other

Texas is ugly burned up yellow grass and half of the state is a dust bowl. West Texas is trash. Far East Texas is like Louisiana trashy. Cost of living is cheap, low in Texas cause they have lots of illegals, foreigners, drugs, low educated. They do have some elites but Texas has lots of trash too. Let’s not ignore that. Austin is the gem of Texas.

Texas is ugly burned up yellow grass and half of the state is a dust bowl. West Texas is trash. Far East Texas is like Louisiana trashy. Cost of living is cheap, low in Texas cause they have lots of illegals, foreigners, drugs, low educated. They do have some elites but Texas has lots of trash too. Let’s not ignore that. Austin is the gem of Texas.

I don't think you have ever been to Texas

Reactions: mtn1neer
Half of the state of Texas is Mexicans, Central Americans, Illegals, Foreigners.....it’s a low cost of living, warm weather state that’s been filled up with foreigners mostly Mexican, illegals......drugs are plentiful in Texas. I wouldn’t ever want to live there. It’s overhyped, overatted. It will only get bigger, worse to raise kids in Texas. Mass shootings are getting normal in Texas.

WVU doesn’t get any good Texas boys. The ones we got suck. Waste of time, $ for WVU trying to recruit far away in Texas. Total waste.

Most in Texas say Austin followed by Dallas region are much better than Houston. Austin is by far better than both and certainly less ghetto. A military couple spent last 8 years in Morgantown and Bridgeport, WV with younger children. They recently got sent to Texas. They hate it and miss the great life their kids had in North Central WV. Their kids are now in worse schools and the illegal population is overwhelmingly bad they say. They hate Texas and say it’s all brown and yellow burnt grass and trees. They got used to the lush green of WV. They miss the normal American culture of Morgantown and Bridgeport, WV. They had their kids very active in WV youth sports and even got to attend some WVU games. WV was a pleasant surprise to them and they miss it.

Houston has a lot of scummy people and the crime is really bad in Houston. It’s H-Town. No thanks.

Every major city has it's share of crime. IMO Dallas sucks. Houston is flat as a pancake and I still miss the shit out of the WV hills and mountains. Especially in the autumn. I came here because of lower taxes no state or city tax, less regs on small business and taxes and warmer weather. Houston is just like N. Florida in the wintertime. I'd rather sweat than freeze any day of the week and twice on Sunday. But I do try to make it back to WV at least every autumn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT