ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Russell Athletic Bowl: WVU vs. Miami

It changed the quarter because we stink. If we were a good team ...

What the F**K are you smoking? What person wouldn't be deflated after that? Have you ever played anything on a field before? When calls keep going against you, it does affect you.

Have to say I like watching this Miami team. They are building something nice down there

Then go cheer for them moron. You are as bad as those that defend everything on here. We get it....you hate WVU as long as Holgerson coaches. And we get it, you think Huggs has an agenda against L. West.

We should be used to it by now. Whenever we play a good team we get our asses kicked, the Offensive Genius turns the game into a sh#@show on the field and on the sidelines but, hey, we sure can talk trash.

That new contract we gave the Offensive Genius for beating 6-6 teams will go down as the dumbest thing WVU has ever done.

Then go cheer for them moron. You are as bad as those that defend everything on here. We get it....you hate WVU as long as Holgerson coaches. And we get it, you think Huggs has an agenda against L. West.

C'mon. It's just a football game. I appreciate well coached football

West would play more if he rebounded better. Get over that, will ya?

We should be used to it by now. Whenever we play a good team we get our asses kicked, the Offensive Genius turns the game into a sh#@show on the field and on the sidelines but, hey, we sure can talk trash.

That new contract we gave the Offensive Genius for beating 6-6 teams will go down as the dumbest thing WVU has ever done.
This is actually on Sky thus far sorry ...Dana is pulling his hair out as much as you and I are...Sky needs to figure out a way to get it done.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
Once you learn paper is to here to flame and then when you call him on it he comes back with a bs denial, you realize you should just ignore him
I stopped paying attention to him when he
Admitted he rooted for us to lose in the hope Lyons would get a new coach.

C'mon. It's just a football game. I appreciate well coached football

West would play more if he rebounded better. Get over that, will ya?

Hmm, ......... I assume you are excluding some of the posts on this board. The dumbest part I mean.

Reactions: spreadoption
Once you learn paper is to here to flame and then when you call him on it he comes back with a bs denial, you realize you should just ignore him
I stopped paying attention to him when he
Admitted he rooted for us to lose in the hope Lyons would get a new coach.

I did my part. Can't blame me for the football mess

Why do you hold on to the ball in that situation????? I don't get it. Force the ball....who cares if it gets picked. A sack and you have NO SHOT. Just not smart.....but we've seen this before.

Sky has the happiest feet since Fred Astaire. The Offensive Genius has been unable to teach him to step up in the pocket.

So, 1st and 20......we run it three times......to set up a 4th and 5

Hey, we have the Offensive Genius calling the plays. I know the O-line is getting beat like a drum but if the Offensive Genius thinks running is the smart move then it has to be the right call.

Has to loft the ball over the line that he can barely see over. Great athlete, but vertically challenged.
So true...he did an admirable job imo during his time here, today he had some difficulty it seems like a couple other games this year. Was really hoping for 11 wins but I give the Canes credit. They have done a great job vs our guys this eve.

Really shows how average we are. We beat absolutely no one this year and got our asses kicked by any decent team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT