ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Russell Athletic Bowl: WVU vs. Miami

we're just limited in what we can do on offense...my God...wide open receiver right over the middle and doinks it in the ground.

Falling apart now after offense has shat the bed. Don't deserve to win and I'm tired of the frustrations of seeing this Howard run offense. Sure it has had it's moments and I hope they turn it around, but the frequency at which they've delivered head scratchers isn't worth the good.

He is his own worst enemy........can't wait until the final seconds off the clock tonight........hopefully one of our RB's or the defense can carry us to victory.

Settle down? Our offense can't get a first down and the defense no longer knows how to tackle or cover....

Getting beat like a drum. This 10 win season was smoke and mirrors. Beat absolutely no one

3bd89a0.jpg

Like I said ... the rout is on.

When it's over, we're going to look back at a season in which we played 3 good teams and got manhandled by all of them, but yet we gave a new contract to a boneheaded coach because we beat a bunch of 6-6 teams plus Kansas and Iowa State.

What was Lyons thinking?

Well I'm about done with this game. If the offense is going to look like a bunch of monkies trying to f**k a door knob, not much point in thinking WVU can come back from this. Not as bad as 2012 given the season as a whole, but this game feels similar in its a waste of a good defensive performance by trotting out an inept offense.

I wonder why the Mountaineers have yet to heave it down field? The little behind the line passes won't put you in the promised land. No sir.

Oh boy! Getting the popcorn out. This gonna be good!

1) Glorified exhibition game

2) Give anybody on here Howard's first half stats and they could tell you this score. He essentially is only making Miami defense play the first 7 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

1) Glorified exhibition game

2) Give anybody on here Howard's first half stats and they could tell you this score. He essentially is only making Miami defense play the first 7 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

Oh here come the excuses! Give Miami's defense credit. They are dominating the line of scrimmage. Just like I give WVU's defense a lot of credit. They just broke first.

Oh here come the excuses! Give Miami's defense credit. They are dominating the line of scrimmage. Just like I give WVU's defense a lot of credit. They just broke first.

What excuse. Howard looks like shit. It's hardly the first time this year

regardless of the outcome, WVU still wins when this game is over. No more Skyler Howard, the Will Grier Era begins!

Like I said ... the rout is on.

When it's over, we're going to look back at a season in which we played 3 good teams and got manhandled by all of them, but yet we gave a new contract to a boneheaded coach because we beat a bunch of 6-6 teams plus Kansas and Iowa State.

What was Lyons thinking?

Thinking?

Okay, sure, I'm a dana troll. The guy is a loser.

But it's basketball season. And many of you are basketball trolls. So why complain about me?

ADVERTISEMENT