ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Russell Athletic Bowl: WVU vs. Miami

It's going to take everything Gibson has in the toolbox to keep WVU in this game.

Killed 2 drives with back ton back bone head plays. Miami D is good, but the Mountaineers are helping. Mountaineer D is looking pretty good.

Sad.....we've dominated this game and offense can only get 7 points on the board. Grier....hope you are as good as advertised.

Howard looks like straight up shit.

At this point, I'd rather see Chugs.

And there goes all that work. Suprised it was Douglas that blew the play. D gave so many opportunities to take control of this game and the offense pissed them away.

Make 2 boneheaded plays on offense that negate a FD and it leads to a TD for Miami. Brilliant. Can line up correctly, can't win.

Anyone ready to call this game?

Edit:
Game over. Defense does everything right for 22 minutes and the offense gives nothing in return. And in no part due to the opponent's defense. 10 yards gained. Penalty. 10 yards gained. Penalty. Wide open receiver. Missed. Open lane. QB's foot is touched. Falls down.

Anyone ready to call this game?

We had EVERYTHING ripe for a 21-0 first quarter, and got only 7 points out of it. Now Miami has made their blocking adjustments in the passing game and Kaaya is picking us apart. Our offense looks like something a middle school team in WV would run........

Falling apart now after offense has shat the bed. Don't deserve to win and I'm tired of the frustrations of seeing this Howard run offense. Sure it has had it's moments and I hope they turn it around, but the frequency at which they've delivered head scratchers isn't worth the good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT