ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Trumpers and people who pretend not to be Trumpers...

giphy.gif
I appreciate good humor and can say well done.

I said I can appreciate how Mntneer views himself. One other thing I have learned, it is impossible to change minds of how people view you when you are opinionated and share those opinions. So, I don't. All I can do is be my best and present things as I see them while acknowledging good points from those I may be debating. I try to do that at all times.

it's just hard to understand how you guys have allowed yourselves to be conned by a master conman. watch the doc on Trump playing on Netflix.

it's just hard to understand how you guys have allowed yourselves to be conned by a master conman. watch the doc on Trump playing on Netflix.
Funny......no one was conned by Trump.......he is exactly as advertised. You folks are the ones that have been conned. I'll let your ilk watch doc on Netflix.

I appreciate good humor and can say well done.

I said I can appreciate how Mntneer views himself. One other thing I have learned, it is impossible to change minds of how people view you when you are opinionated and share those opinions. So, I don't. All I can do is be my best and present things as I see them while acknowledging good points from those I may be debating. I try to do that at all times.
You’ve not acknowledged a single counterpoint to anything you believe, even those which hit the nail on the head. You’re a zealot of leftist ideology. It’s quite remarkable how lacking in self awareness you really are. I hope that shit isn’t genetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT