ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Trumpers and people who pretend not to be Trumpers...

LOL Buzzfeed writers say they didn't see any of the evidence...Deer Lort what are some people cling to.

Right....but does that matter to you? If Trump suborned perjury, should He be impeached?
Conflicted on the answer, part of me says yes , history tells us you can lie under oath & Democrats will defend you. ( i didnt care about the blow job , i voted for him twice) the part says , if Trump told him to jump off a bridge would he ? He is a free American adult able to make his own choices. Plus we know he lies freely.

LOL Buzzfeed writers say they didn't see any of the evidence...Deer Lort what are some people cling to.
I think one of the writers says he saw the evidence. BTW -- it's pretty clear that this is either a bombshell or that website is done. They went all in on this story.

I think one of the writers says he saw the evidence. BTW -- it's pretty clear that this is either a bombshell or that website is done. They went all in on this story.
Just listening to a news story that said neither one saw the/any evidence...either way I guess we shall see.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Who gives a shit if reporters saw evidence or not when they write a story? Most don't. WTF are the nuts parroting from what wingnut site that is stating anything about reporters seeing evidence.

Good journalism (which I don't know if Buzzfeed is or not, I don't know much about them so I'm talking in general) is about substantiating a report and presenting it in an objective manner. Evidence is not necessarily part of a reporters job. That is investigators and prosecutors job to present evidence.

Geesh.......these dumbasses are so desperate in their excuses these days. Well, it is everyday for the past two years.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Who gives a shit if reporters saw evidence or not when they write a story? Most don't. WTF are the nuts parroting from what wingnut site that is stating anything about reporters seeing evidence.

Good journalism (which I don't know if Buzzfeed is or not, I don't know much about them so I'm talking in general) is about substantiating a report and presenting it in an objective manner. Evidence is not necessarily part of a reporters job. That is investigators and prosecutors job to present evidence.

Geesh.......these dumbasses are so desperate in their excuses these days. Well, it is everyday for the past two years.
I heard a story from sources that you lick the buttholes of Collies...I haven't actually seen the evidence, but the people that told me that have.

Leopold says he's seen the document. [roll]

Cormier appeared on CNN’s New Day and revealed that he had not seen the evidence underlying his report.

Host Alisyn Camerota opened the interview by asking Cormier if he had seen the evidence to which Cormier replied: “Not personally.” He then clarified that “the folks we have talked to — two officials we have spoken to are fully, 100 percent read into that aspect of the Special Counsel’s investigation.”

I disagree, if a reporter is going to say things about people he should be able to back it up , if not its just a fiction piece & that kind of stuff should not happen. Could call it an opinion peice, but to call it news is bullshit. I get pissed watching local news after a car wreck & a reporter says alcohol may have been involved.....if ya dont have the facts dont just accuse

I disagree, if a reporter is going to say things about people he should be able to back it up , if not its just a fiction piece & that kind of stuff should not happen. Could call it an opinion peice, but to call it news is bullshit. I get pissed watching local news after a car wreck & a reporter says alcohol may have been involved.....if ya dont have the facts dont just accuse
You don't understand journalism, do you?

Cormier appeared on CNN’s New Day and revealed that he had not seen the evidence underlying his report.

Host Alisyn Camerota opened the interview by asking Cormier if he had seen the evidence to which Cormier replied: “Not personally.” He then clarified that “the folks we have talked to — two officials we have spoken to are fully, 100 percent read into that aspect of the Special Counsel’s investigation.”

LOL.

Here is the interview.

https://www.cnn.com/videos

I didn't vote for the man in the primaries, in the general election and wouldn't vote for him now.

Just because I detest hypocrisy, and just because I don't like Democratic leadership these days, that doesn't not make me a Trump supporter.
So much this.

I thought there were no leaks from the SC probe? Hahahhaa another day, another lie from the Orange Man bad crowd.

LOL, despite the two of you constantly defending him.
In your little pea brain of a mind, I’m positive you’re unable to see a distinction. What you’re advocating for is the equivalence of a lynch mob. Just because you don’t like someone, or ardently disagree with someone, or in this case, hide under your covers at night afraid of what he’s capable of doing, doesn’t mean that they’re guilty of everything alleged. JFC, you need to go back and read To Kill a Mocking Bird.

I didn’t vote for him, in either the Primary or the General. That’s a fact.

There are a great many things I disagree with him politically. That’s a fact.

As a person, I generally can’t stand him. That’s a fact.

As an orator, I’d rather listen to MountaineerWV try to make a logical point, or for that matter, Have a coliced child than suffer a minute of listening to him speak. That’s a fact.

With all of that said, I’m a hell of lot more concerned with the IC stuff than I am President Dumb Dumb. We can recover from anything he does short of nuclear holocaust. If he’s guilty, I want his ass impeached.

The problem is, there has been zero evidence of it. And if that doesn’t exist, then the IC fvcked up. Bigly. And anything that came after as a result is moot in my opinion.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I thought there were no leaks from the SC probe? Hahahhaa another day, another lie from the Orange Man bad crowd.
Can the story not be correct AND it not some from the SC? SDNY most certainly would have been involved, and let's not pretend they aren't known for leaking. I don't completely buy the story, but it's certainly not even a tiny stretch. We will know soon enough.

The problem is, there has been zero evidence of it. And if that doesn’t exist, then the IC fvcked up. Bigly. And anything that came after as a result is moot in my opinion.

blindfold-critique-joshua-david-lynch.jpg

Can the story not be correct AND it not some from the SC? SDNY most certainly would have been involved, and let's not pretend they aren't known for leaking. I don't completely buy the story, but it's certainly not even a tiny stretch. We will know soon enough.

"President Pelosi" is trending on Twitter. I'll see you all later.

Reactions: tjebarr
Don’t blame Hillary. Blame the people who were gullible enough and stupid enough to vote for Trump.
or maybe the people who were REALLY gullible and stupid are the ones who ran hillary for a candidate in the first place......DING....we have a winner.......83% according to some liberal experts on this board

#2. Has Trump been caught telling the truth?
Answer: NO.
" if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".......biggest lie in the last 15 years....along with "your premiums won't go up"...almost as good as " I did not have sexual relations with that woman"......back to the childrens table

LOL, despite the two of you constantly defending him.

Please then you, Coop, whoever... point out where I have defended him.

When it comes to some issues, like his SCOTUS appointments, I'm thankful he's President and not pants suit, but there's a wide range of issues that I'm in stark disagreement with when it comes to Trump.

What you monkeys can't seem to understand is pointing out who Trump is and why that should have an impact on how you handle and view him, is not the same as defending him.

So please. Name me a topic where I "defend" him.

Please then you, Coop, whoever... point out where I have defended him.

When it comes to some issues, like his SCOTUS appointments, I'm thankful he's President and not pants suit, but there's a wide range of issues that I'm in stark disagreement with when it comes to Trump.

What you monkeys can't seem to understand is pointing out who Trump is and why that should have an impact on how you handle and view him, is not the same as defending him.

So please. Name me a topic where I "defend" him.
Perhaps your rush to jump in and p blame the left for everything and silence on matters you don't agree with Him will lead some to believe that is defending Him. That said, LOL if you think I'm going to go back and look for examples. Just going off my old noggin. I will start marking them in the future. My apologies.

Perhaps your rush to jump in and p blame the left for everything and silence on matters you don't agree with Him will lead some to believe that is defending Him. That said, LOL if you think I'm going to go back and look for examples. Just going off my old noggin. I will start marking them in the future. My apologies.
Riiiiiiiight because you and every other person on here aren’t guilty of the exact same thing.

Reactions: bornaneer

When there are matters with him that I disagree with, yeah sometimes I may be silent because I'm simply indifferent, and the disagreement doesn't rise to the level of comment, sometimes it does.

When there are matters with him that I disagree with, yeah sometimes I may be silent because I'm simply indifferent, and the disagreement doesn't rise to the level of comment, sometimes it does.
I personally understand this comment. What makes you a Trumper is your extreme inconsistency in what you seem to try and take pride in of calling out hypocrisy, lies, half-truthful statements and anything else along those lines. You sometimes are objective and that is always refreshing to see. But most of the time, you are a partisan hack and only view issues through one eye.

I personally understand this comment. What makes you a Trumper is your extreme inconsistency in what you seem to try and take pride in of calling out hypocrisy, lies, half-truthful statements and anything else along those lines. You sometimes are objective and that is always refreshing to see. But most of the time, you are a partisan hack and only view issues through one eye.
Now do yourself.

Reactions: rog1187

giphy.gif

Reactions: tjebarr
ADVERTISEMENT