ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Trumpers and people who pretend not to be Trumpers...

WVUCOOPER

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
****IF**** this Buzzfeed article turns out correct, does it matter to you at all? I have my doubts on this article, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think He might have done this with Cohen or others. Does Trump suborning perjury matter to you guys at all?

****IF**** this Buzzfeed article turns out correct, does it matter to you at all? I have my doubts on this article, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think He might have done this with Cohen or others. Does Trump suborning perjury matter to you guys at all?

Take it to trial. We still have the poison fruit that kicked the whole damn thing off. This could go on for a decade.

Take it to trial. We still have the poison fruit that kicked the whole damn thing off. This could go on for a decade.
That's a non answer. Does it matter to you at all? We can move on to whether you'll ever believe it at a later time. Just genuinely curious.

Cohen is a convicted liar, so will need more than just his word for it. However, if the story is true, then yes it does matter, in the same way that Clinton’s coaching of witnesses mattered.

That's a non answer. Does it matter to you at all? We can move on to whether you'll ever believe it at a later time. Just genuinely curious.

He probably did do stuff like that. He's a snake. He's a bully. He's a misogynist.

But he's less of a threat than our CI right now... or was.

Cohen is a convicted liar, so will need more than just his word for it. However, if the story is true, then yes it does matter, in the same way that Clinton’s coaching of witnesses mattered.
That article claims there is more, but that's neither here nor there. Again, I don't buy it either. Thanks for the answer though.

lol. Another non answer. You're like the broad picking a place to eat.

LOL

After the way Clinton email, F&F, IRS, Menendez, Wiener, U1, Benghazi, Syrian weapons, I'm bored, I could keep going... After the way all of those incidents were handled, I'll agree to this being handled in the exact same manner.

LOL

After the way Clinton email, F&F, IRS, Menendez, Wiener, U1, Benghazi, Syrian weapons, I'm bored, I could keep going... After the way all of those incidents were handled, I'll agree to this being handled in the exact same manner.

But, but Hillary [roll][roll]

Reactions: CpEER
LOL

Well at least you somewhat answered.

Well at least you somewhat answered.
He is still not answering you. Him and all the other wingnuts have for years wanting to try Hillary for treason and have expressed so many opinions on it and continue to do it. Moe is correct; she lives in their small brains. But at least they were clear with opinions. On Trump, the best he and others can do is what he expressed? They will continue making excuses for everything throughout time for whatever is presented and even worse, use Clinton and Obama as a false narrative.

Cowards.

You're living in the past and she's living in your head.
I see his point ...its not living in the past , its recognizing that our politicians are very corrupt & cover for each other . The past will bite you in the ass ...wouldn't put it past him .....

He is still not answering you. Him and all the other wingnuts have for years wanting to try Hillary for treason and have expressed so many opinions on it and continue to do it. Moe is correct; she lives in their small brains. But at least they were clear with opinions. On Trump, the best he and others can do is what he expressed? They will continue making excuses for everything throughout time and whatever is presented and even worse, use Clinton and Obama as a false narrative.

Cowards.
I think his answer is....he doesn't care. He still believes in the fantasy DEEPSTATE, swamp, etc. It's why I say it was a somewhat answer. Eers 3:16 answered.

Reactions: WVUBRU
You're living in the past and she's living in your head.

Oh it's not Hillbag. It's you. It's the MSM. It's the DOJ. It's everyone else in how they react to the Clintons, and other Democratic powerheads.

It's even the non-response to Tlaib's anti-Semetic diatribe. There are two standards, and that don't jive.

I see his point ...its not living in the past , its recognizing that our politicians are very corrupt & cover for each other . The past will bite you in the ass ...wouldn't put it past him .....
Right....but does that matter to you? If Trump suborned perjury, should He be impeached?

There's two answers. Yes, he should be. Do I care if he is? No.
hqdefault.jpg

Oh it's not Hillbag. It's you. It's the MSM. It's the DOJ. It's everyone else in how they react to the Clintons, and other Democratic powerheads.

It's even the non-response to Tlaib's anti-Semetic diatribe. There are two standards, and that don't jive.
Put her in jail, I don't care. Seek counseling until that happens.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Sure - charge him, take him to trial, and convict him...put Pence in his place.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

No, you have an obvious obsession with her. you probably have wet dreams of her.

Clear as mud. His answer was yes and no.

You asked "does it matter to you at all?" Seems to me that if THE is fine with him being impeached over it... then he cares.

The reason why the Clintons are so often brought up during these discussions is because many see the glaring hypocrisy in how the media and left approached Hillary and her crimes (and make no mistake, she committed a crime with her server) and how they approach Trump and his alleged crimes. We just need to maintain the same standard for all of them.

You asked "does it matter to you at all?" Seems to me that if THE is fine with him being impeached over it... then he cares.

The reason why the Clintons are so often brought up during these discussions is because many see the glaring hypocrisy in how the media and left approached Hillary and her crimes (and make no mistake, she committed a crime with her server) and how they approach Trump and his alleged crimes. We just need to maintain the same standard for all of them.
I notice your non answers too.

PS - Clinton was impeached.

PPS - When will people quit crying about the media? This isn't the 20th century anymore. There are hundreds of legit media companies from the "left" "right" and "center". JFC

I notice your non answers too.

PS - Clinton was impeached.

I'm not a Trumper and I don't pretend not to be a Trumper. So I haven't answered. If it helps your sensibilities however.... Then hell yeah it would matter to me.

PS - Clinton was impeached and Senate acquitted. So then impeach Trump in the House and acquit him in the Senate.

Sure, if they’re able to provide corroborating evidence, absolutely. I think it should be back burnered until we find out about collusion though. I’m far more concerned about corruption within the highest levels of government and overreaching of the IC than anyone telling Congress to piss off.

Sure, if they’re able to provide corroborating evidence, absolutely. I think it should be back burnered until we find out about collusion though. I’m far more concerned about corruption within the highest levels of government and overreaching of the IC than anyone telling Congress to piss off.
Seems to be a theme amongst Trumpers. Thanks [thumb2]

Seems to be a theme amongst Trumpers. Thanks [thumb2]
What’s that? That your question gets answered directly. We’ve all said it matters. If he did it, bust his ass.

I want to see it handled right after we find out about collusion definitively, and right after we finish up with the IC. Or do it all at the same time. I want guilty people arrested and convicted. Doesn’t matter to me which party they come from.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'm not a Trumper and I don't pretend not to be a Trumper. So I haven't answered. If it helps your sensibilities however.... Then hell yeah it would matter to me.

PS - Clinton was impeached and Senate acquitted. So then impeach Trump in the House and acquit him in the Senate.
LMAO

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
What’s that? That your question gets answered directly. We’ve all said it matters. If he did it, bust his ass.

I want to see it handled right after we find out about collusion definitively, and right after we finish up with the IC. Or do it all at the same time. I want guilty people arrested and convicted. Doesn’t matter to me which party they come from.
Jesus Trump Christ. It wasn't a flame. It was an observation about you guys being more worried about our intel community than the President.

:eek:

Trumpers :

Try answering this simple question

#1. Has Trump been caught in any lies

I didn't vote for the man in the primaries, in the general election and wouldn't vote for him now.

Just because I detest hypocrisy, and just because I don't like Democratic leadership these days, that doesn't not make me a Trump supporter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT