ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt will be in their championship game and we will not

13-9. Laughing.

High Octane, Foge, Buddy Hackett, Johnny Majors Ver 2.0, Walt Harris, 72-0 loss to Ohio State, 51-6 loss this year to Penn State.

Remember, winning the ACC's Coastal Division is like being elected prom queen ... at the welding school. The team with the most talent in that division this year is Georgia Tech and its losing 38-7 at halftime today. The ACC's Coastal Division is like a bad Division III league.

High Octane, Foge, Buddy Hackett, Johnny Majors Ver 2.0, Walt Harris, 72-0 loss to Ohio State, 51-6 loss this year to Penn State.

Remember, winning the ACC's Coastal Division is like being elected prom queen ... at the welding school. The team with the most talent in that division this year is Georgia Tech and its losing 38-7 at halftime today. The ACC's Coastal Division is like a bad Division III league.

Since Jesus roamed the earth , what has WVU won? Be honest

13-9. Laughing.

Since that is the ONLY thing spitt has accomplished in the last 30 years, I really wouldn't laugh.

Beating WVU means so much to you dumb shits you actually wrote a book about it....LMAO.

Four losing seasons in your last seven seasons.....LMAO...and you have one 10-win season since 1982.....LMAO.

Clemson will beat you by 45.

Last edited:
Both conference have major issues obviously but the difference is that Texas and Oklahoma can carry the Big XII by themselves.
No one can carry the ACC in football not even Clemson
Clemson has a medium size fanbase in a medium size state.

The ACC is on their last hope with their network.
The last round of realignment the Big XII loss schools but in the end they are as strong financially as before.
The ACC gained schools and it did not help out their finances.

NC State is target number 1 for the SEC...
If the network fails ESPN will be more than happy to pull the plug

Aw yes haha. So the Big East and the Big12 have historically been the co stars of #defectionuniversity. So of course history want repeat itself haha.

Mediocre NFL careers?

LMAO...Go back to your sewer in Oakland shit-for-brains.

Your program hasn't done jack shit in the last 30 years.

There’s no way you are arguing NFL production when comparing Pitt and WVU right? That would make you absolutely the village idiot.

There’s no way you are arguing NFL production when comparing Pitt and WVU right? That would make you absolutely the village idiot.
Pay attention Greg and re-read everything...then you won't look like the board idiot.

The spitt troll said WVU players have only had mediocre experience in the NFL.

I never said anything about comparing the two.

if you’d have told us that at the beginning of the year then we’d all laugh you out of existence.

The joke’s on us. We got Holgorsened.
Wrong. Vegas said the over-under for our season was 7 wins. You could have had that bet.

A lot of local people hyped our team because of the great offensive skill players. The national media and Vegas never bought it.

We had a poor offensive line, 5 linebackers go down, and corners that couldn't cover. Yet, the local hype machine had people buying that we were destined for greatness.

We had a very good season that was very entertaining. We did not win the championship, but I never expected that to happen. I hoped it would happen, but didn't expect it and there is a big difference between the two.

Reactions: WESTBGVA
Pay attention Greg and re-read everything...then you won't look like the board idiot.

The spitt troll said WVU players have only had mediocre experience in the NFL.

I never said anything about comparing the two.

Well that’s true. WVU has had mediocre success in NFL. Of course Pitt has had great success in the NFL. So what’s your point other than you hate Pitt guys.

Well that’s true. WVU has had mediocre success in NFL. Of course Pitt has had great success in the NFL. So what’s your point other than you hate Pitt guys.
I thought I told you to re-read it. Where did I hate on any spitt guys?

And if you think WVU has only had mediocre success in the NFL, then play the part of the idiot.

Is Greg and his collection of alters still trying to get you to think Pitt really deserves to be playing in a conference championship game....

While I don’t think the top 5 teams of the big 12 are better than the top 5 of the other conferences, I think we can all agree that the bottom 5 of the the big 12 are way better than the bottom 5 of the ACC, Big 10, and certainly the PAC 12.

I thought I told you to re-read it. Where did I hate on any spitt guys?

And if you think WVU has only had mediocre success in the NFL, then play the part of the idiot.

Hey dumbo I’m not talking Pitt here. Your last sentence proves you’re an idiot for all non homers to see. How many HOFers played at WVU? How many WVU grads have been all pro? How many WVU grads have won the rushing title? Receiving Title? How many WVU QBs led the NFL in anything? Anything dude? When you dig deep and find very little then come back here and admit WVU grads have had modest success in the NFL and nothing more. Now go find your stats and move the goal posts for a geek argument haha.

While I don’t think the top 5 teams of the big 12 are better than the top 5 of the other conferences, I think we can all agree that the bottom 5 of the the big 12 are way better than the bottom 5 of the ACC, Big 10, and certainly the PAC 12.

IMO you’re right

Greg....

You should go over to the WeareSC message board and tell them what happens when NFLU gets upstaged by the NFL....

Looks like Pitt may have some company in the near future .

Go boy and do some research to see if you’re the village idiot. Talking anything Pitt with you is beneath me.
I am not going to do your work for you Gregor. I know all about the successes of WVU players in the NFL..it appears you don't.

Plus you aren't even sure what you are talking about. We are talking about spitt, then we aren't talking about spitt. Make up your mind.

Figure out what you are trying to say and get back to me.

And the only thing beneath you is the two dollar whore you pay for each Saturday night.

Hey dumbo I’m not talking Pitt here. Your last sentence proves you’re an idiot for all non homers to see. How many HOFers played at WVU? How many WVU grads have been all pro? How many WVU grads have won the rushing title? Receiving Title? How many WVU QBs led the NFL in anything? Anything dude? When you dig deep and find very little then come back here and admit WVU grads have had modest success in the NFL and nothing more. Now go find your stats and move the goal posts for a geek argument haha.
Marc Bulger was a pro bowl MVP

Shh....don't do Gregor's work for him.

Plus he still isn't sure if we are just talking WVU or comparing them to spitt.

Marc Bulger was a pro bowl MVP

Central Grad like me!!! Nice career. Legit. Would you call him NFL great though. That’s the standard from the local yards. Pro Bowl and all pro are different discussion. Any QBs other than he and Hoss. Those were the two I thought of. Mediocre on the NFL level at best.

I am not going to do your work for you Gregor. I know all about the successes of WVU players in the NFL..it appears you don't.

Plus you aren't even sure what you are talking about. We are talking about spitt, then we aren't talking about spitt. Make up your mind.

Figure out what you are trying to say and get back to me.

And the only thing beneath you is the two dollar whore you pay for each Saturday night.

Is this where say something about your.........na

@GREGJACOBS

I have a bet for you....

If Texas/Oklahoma has a higher television rating than Clemson/Pitt you will selfban yourself until March.
If the ACC championship game has a higher rating then I will self ban myself until March....

@GREGJACOBS

I have a bet for you....

If Texas/Oklahoma has a higher television rating than Clemson/Pitt you will selfban yourself until March.
If the ACC championship game has a higher rating then I will self ban myself until March....

What does that have to do with anything either one of us have ever posted. I’ll be in Charlotte in a box at the 45 yard line goofball. If I knew how to imbed I’d send the pics to you here. Tell me how and I will. Where are your seats haha.

Why aren’t you acting like a fool in the Sooner site and licking balls on the Longhorn site?

What does that have to do with anything either one of us have ever posted. I’ll be in Charlotte in a box at the 45 yard line goofball. If I knew how to imbed I’d send the pics to you here. Tell me how and I will. Where are your seats haha.

Why aren’t you acting like a fool in the Sooner site and licking balls on the Longhorn site?

You lack the balls to make the bet..

You talk a big game about how great the ACC is....yet you wont put up when called on it.
Run along.
Like with everything about GregJacobs it is bullshit stacked on more bullshit.

And if Major Harris played today ... they would hand him the Keys to a City.

Drew Brees, Russell Wilson and Baker Mayfield are all Major Harris clones. Except the Major was better than all three.

And if Major Harris played today ... they would hand him the Keys to a City.

Drew Brees, Russell Wilson and Baker Mayfield are all Major Harris clones. Except the Major was better than all three.

Good grief man. I'm a fan of Maj too but.... better than Brees? LOL

You lack the balls to make the bet..

You talk a big game about how great the ACC is....yet you wont put up when called on it.
Run along.
Like with everything about GregJacobs it is bullshit stacked on more bullshit.

Swing and miss goofball haha

Name one Pitt QB that went on to WIN the Super Bowl.

Go ahead ... I'll wait.

Aw yes homer from under a rock haha. Sir do you really want to go head to head in a discussion about Pitt players in NFL vs WVU players in NFL. Are you possibly this dumb?

The original premise of this topic was to brag about Pitt in the ACC championship.

Like I said the Big XII Championship game will have a higher attendance plus it will have better ratings.

The only tickets left are standing room tickets so far away from the action that you pretty much pay 65 dollars to stand and watch the game on the giant TV screen at AT&T Stadium above the field.

So.....

Blonde_shopping_cart.gif

Your championship game is as irrelevant as the AAC championship game.
That game may even draw more of an audience

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT