ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt will be in their championship game and we will not

Not a stupid post. It’s a fact. Dana can’t win a championship. That’s the point. I’d rather play UCF’s schedule (or Notre Dame’s) and have a shot at the playoff than go 6-3 in Big 12 every year. Sorry. I’m tired of losing. At least Nehlen and RR gave us a chance. Stewart won 9 games three straight years but we fired him for not winning championships.

Will Pitt even sell their allotment of tickets.

What a shame for Clemson and the ACC to have Pitt....

Such a joke of a fanbase. Especially since Pitt has history and deserves a great fanbase.

Just another issue with the ACC championship game.

Everyone remembers the first SEC championship game in Birmingham with Florida and Alabama
Everyone remembers the first Big XII Championship game in St Louis with Nebraska and Texas

No one remembers a single ACC championship game.
Not one of the championship games have captured the nation's attention.

Maybe the ACC Basketball Tournament but not in Football.

What a shame that great programs like Florida State and Clemson have to sit at the little kid's table

Nobody cares about pitt. They will bring their 20 fans to the conference playoff and be looking for a new coach next year.

The ACC championship has been for the most part a huge failure.
Luckily Clemson has played in the game recently but without Clemson that game has no fans nor the media attention.

Like I said you cannot name one ACC championship game that is historically relevant in CFB.

Here is a little history about the ACC championship game...

Following the 2007 game the Gator Bowl Committee—organizers of the ACC Football Championship game in Jacksonville—announced they would not seek another contract extension due to falling attendance. With Jacksonville's withdrawal from future site selection, the ACC selected Tampa, Florida and Charlotte, North Carolina as future sites of the game. The 2008 and 2009 games were held in Tampa, while the 2010 and 2011 games were held in Charlotte.

if you’d have told us that at the beginning of the year then we’d all laugh you out of existence.

The joke’s on us. We got Holgorsened.
WVU beats Oklahoma and Texas beats Kansas on Friday and WVU will play Texas for the Big 12 title. The joke's on you.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

E rectile dysfunctioned Texas on 2-point PAT, 42-41

E viscerated TCU, 47-10

R etching collapse at Oklahoma State, 41-45

S ink Oklahoma & play for Big 12 title vs. Texas

Explain? Clemson would whip Oklahoma like a dog! Big 12 plays no D, you see what happens when the teams do , they lose. Holgs is a failure no matter where he coaches or conference, see me in 5 years.
I could explain it a million times...but you still wouldnt get it

Such a joke of a fanbase. Especially since Pitt has history and deserves a great fanbase.

Everyone remembers the first SEC championship game in Birmingham with Florida and Alabama
Everyone remembers the first Big XII Championship game in St Louis with Nebraska and Texas

What a shame that great programs like Florida State and Clemson have to sit at the little kid's table
Baby

Actually that would be an improvement. Seven years now in the Big 12, and this is just the 2d time we’ve gotten to at least 6 conference wins.

You beat me to it. We've been going 6-3 in the Big 12 every year? That's news to me. Holgy is 38-31 vs the Big 12. After the Okla game his average years Big 12 record will be 5-4 or 4.9-4.1. And we'll probably be way down next after losing the QB.

Grier makes some nice plays but I don't see him as a good starting NFL QB unless he gets a lot better.

Explain? Clemson would whip Oklahoma like a dog! Big 12 plays no D, you see what happens when the teams do , they lose. Holgs is a failure no matter where he coaches or conference, see me in 5 years.

No one is saying that Clemson is not legit. Getting through the division without Clemson to be the lamb to slaughter on the other hand is a joke. Just like the Big 10 division without MSU, UM, OSU, and Penn State.

You beat me to it. We've been going 6-3 in the Big 12 every year? That's news to me. Holgy is 38-31 vs the Big 12. After the Okla game his average years Big 12 record will be 5-4 or 4.9-4.1. And we'll probably be way down next after losing the QB.

Grier makes some nice plays but I don't see him as a good starting NFL QB unless he gets a lot better.

In the right NFL system Grier will be very good. Our receivers are somewhat overrated. They don't do well against physical teams which hurt bad in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Not a stupid post. It’s a fact. Dana can’t win a championship. That’s the point. I’d rather play UCF’s schedule (or Notre Dame’s) and have a shot at the playoff than go 6-3 in Big 12 every year. Sorry. I’m tired of losing. At least Nehlen and RR gave us a chance. Stewart won 9 games three straight years but we fired him for not winning championships.

What’s stupid is you think WVU goes 6-3 in the Big12 every year haha. Delusion at its best. Or maybe at its worst.

I would have never thought Pitt would have won something significant in ACC before WVU in Big12.

Oh almost forgot..............WVU > Texass

I would have never thought Pitt would have won something significant in ACC before WVU in Big12.

Oh almost forgot..............WVU > Texass

Pitt playing in the 2018 ACC Championship Game reminds me of Colorado playing in the 2005 Big XII Championship game.

Both divisions were weak and after the Big XII Championship Game Colorado fired Gary Barnett.

Texas beat them 70-3 without scoring in the 4th quarter.
Could have easily put up 90 on CU.

Welcome Freddie! Be careful because the rat pack here thinks WVU is a Top 15 program and the Big12 is a slaughterhouse to play in haha.

Pitt playing in the 2018 ACC Championship Game reminds me of Colorado playing in the 2005 Big XII Championship game.

Both divisions were weak and after the Big XII Championship Game Colorado fired Gary Barnett.

Texas beat them 70-3 without scoring in the 4th quarter.
Could have easily put up 90 on CU.

Cute story but no one cares goofball.
WVU > Texass

Here is a little history about the ACC championship game...

Following the 2007 game the Gator Bowl Committee—organizers of the ACC Football Championship game in Jacksonville—announced they would not seek another contract extension due to falling attendance. With Jacksonville's withdrawal from future site selection, the ACC selected Tampa, Florida and Charlotte, North Carolina as future sites of the game. The 2008 and 2009 games were held in Tampa, while the 2010 and 2011 games were held in Charlotte.

Hey let me know when Big12 wins a playoff game goofball haha. Actually Big12 team has to get in which isn’t a given. LOL at little brothers PAC12 and Big12.

Pitt is trash.
Penn St who is slightly above average at best blew you out...

Pitt is beyond irrelevant in today's landscape.
Jump on the Penn St bandwagon and represent PA.

WVU beats Oklahoma and Texas beats Kansas on Friday and WVU will play Texas for the Big 12 title. The joke's on you.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

E rectile dysfunctioned Texas on 2-point PAT, 42-41

E viscerated TCU, 47-10

R etching collapse at Oklahoma State, 41-45

S ink Oklahoma & play for Big 12 title vs. Texas

I’m so moved. Let it be said then let it be so.

Pitt is trash.
Penn St who is slightly above average at best blew you out...

Pitt is beyond irrelevant in today's landscape.
Jump on the Penn St bandwagon and represent PA.

You’re such a tard Texass loser haha. Pitt is ranked 24th and 25th. That in itself proves you’re an emotional moron.

You’re such a tard Texass loser haha. Pitt is ranked 24th and 25th. That in itself proves you’re an emotional moron.

You loss 51-6 to National TV....

Your stadium was pretty much empty in the second half.

It was an utter embarrassment.
Don't know how you can come on here and carry yourself in that manner unless you are not living in reality.

Pitt is the definition of a Dead Football program.
Your #24 ranking doesn't mean anything.

Like I said go join the Penn St bandwagon and represent your state's flagship university like everyone else did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT