ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt wants WVU in the ACC

In the end it will be 8 or 10 schools separated in 4 different conferences

WV doesn’t have pro sports. They deserve something as a state.

Making the most out of each chance. Bouncing from one conference that is dying to another.
At least last time they came out of the conference swinging

I do know this.
Pitt isn’t going to be there.
This is for sure. If their fans love WVU that much do the right thing and step aside

Hey what’s up!!? It’s Greg. My brother and cousin use this handle a lot here but it’s me. Mick is doing great and loves new LB coach. Just getting ready for camp. Looks like a few Freshman will play. You going to Knoxville? I’m going to Ireland on 9/3 so I’m missing the trip. Crazy stuff with Conference shakeup. Hearing ACC making bull rush.
Cool man and glad Mick is doing well. Just looking forward to football and camp and yea, probably going to see Pitt against UT this year. Have fun in Ireland!!!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You sound too much like TVZ. Everyone knows Pitt would sell their souls to have WVU sports to curl up and die.
Honestly Greg aint "TVZ" and neither am I. Pitt fans would want WVU in ACC because it makes sense. Not just for us, but for the league. Aside from Pitt/WVU, trust me, I am more drawn in watching WVU/VT or WVU/Lville in football than say Duke/Wake Forest. It provides some attractive matchups that draws eyes.

Don't be idiots just because you hate us so much. You should be hoping and praying your hearts out, cause there are no other good options.

Honestly Greg aint "TVZ" and neither am I. Pitt fans would want WVU in ACC because it makes sense. Not just for us, but for the league. Aside from Pitt/WVU, trust me, I am more drawn in watching WVU/VT or WVU/Lville in football than say Duke/Wake Forest. It provides some attractive matchups that draws eyes.

Don't be idiots just because you hate us so much. You should be hoping and praying your hearts out, cause there are no other good options.

How do you know Greg? TVZ is the worst troll ever on this site. I live in Fairmont and bleed WVU. TVZ is an embarrassment to WVU.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Actually it should of been WVU to the SEC many years ago
Strictly from a culture perspective, yeah, but my lord talk about a brutal schedule if we wanted to continue to play regional rivals in our Out of Conference.

With WVU's recent improvements in Academics, Tier1(R1) Research, 24 Rhode Scholars awards, facilities, overall program health, leadership with Lyons & Gee, Im positive we'll land somewhere and not be left out in the cold.

Until then, lets just do all we can as fans to put WVU in the best position possible to win games. All else will sort itself out in time.

At this point there is no reason for Clemson and FSU to not go to the SEC also. If that happens the ACC is done as well.

Let's not act like the ACC isn't hanging on by a same size thread as the Big12.

Reactions: skygusty
Like I care what you as a poser think
Poser* 😂

anyway

You missed the point. I can care less what you care about. There are some things going on and WVU is gonna be ok. What’s your comfort level about WVU getting into BigTen or SEC? Please don’t answer because if you do you’re the worst of all homers 😂.

Poser* 😂

anyway

You missed the point. I can care less what you care about. There are some things going on and WVU is gonna be ok. What’s your comfort level about WVU getting into BigTen or SEC? Please don’t answer because if you do you’re the worst of all homers 😂.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Poser....and clueless...LMAO.

Poser* 😂

anyway

Have you heard the rumors of the ACC kicking out a few of the knuckle-draggers of the conference to add the majority of the remaining BIg12??

Like you know anything.....LMAO...I feel sorry for the few people you have conned.

I have a basic perspective from insiders on what’s on the table right now. Things can change for sure and I don’t have personal knowledge real-time but I do have a sense of what’s up. Just saying sir. Whether you respect it or not is your right. No hard feelings or anything.

Dealing with a 6 year old
Just wants to troll. Needs some attention.

But when it is a grown man. Not funny anymore

I see the resident know nothing blue cap lad has chimed in once again with the best of his mother's vocabulary on display. He once was a good poster. Now he's a clown.
You were never a good poster and never will be. Take your attitude elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT