ADVERTISEMENT

Pens March.

I was wrong, Crosby has been in on 9 of last 10 Pens goals
He's been a man possessed...it doesn't even look like opposition is trying to contain him down low, He's been THAT good...and piss him off he simply gets better.
Sustainable maybe not...I know one thing though, unless 81 can figure out a way to hit the twine damn soon, the Pens are gonna eventually have some VERY low goal totals on the scoreboard.

Reactions: COOL MAN
He's been a man possessed...it doesn't even look like opposition is trying to contain him down low, He's been THAT good...and piss him off he simply gets better.
Sustainable maybe not...I know one thing though, unless 81 can figure out a way to hit the twine damn soon, the Pens are gonna eventually have some VERY low goal totals on the scoreboard.

At least 81 has been engaged. That is encouraging. Other than his OT disaster against the Sabres, he has been better. Nevertheless he must score.

At least 81 has been engaged. That is encouraging. Other than his OT disaster against the Sabres, he has been better. Nevertheless he must score.
He has been for sure of late...and he is not backing up/off with the puck like he was a few weeks back, that drove me apoplectic ...nonetheless you can see he is frustrated and damn do we ever need this guy to hit a few markers as you say...can't have that from our snipe .

With all the loading up these Blojax wankers did at deadline I would love nothing better than to BURY the chumps from playoff contention over the next two...I wanna see that blowhard Torts head pop right the F off! :smiley: Let it happen !!!

Reactions: Irwineer2
I'm fearful of some real risky physical play from columbus. it will be interesting to see how the pens respond.

Reactions: torontoeers
I got to tell you @torontoeers this ol boy can still "wear one." One of our better hitters hit one through an L screen that is probably older than me and hit me in the left shoulder from about 45 feet away. I didn't even stop throwing. although it was extremely painful, I wasn't letting the boys see that.

I got to tell you @torontoeers this ol boy can still "wear one." One of our better hitters hit one through an L screen that is probably older than me and hit me in the left shoulder from about 45 feet away. I didn't even stop throwing. although it was extremely painful, I wasn't letting the boys see that.
Gsus!!! That had to smart for sure...a grimace and spit it out , back at it eh?
My ribs are still sore from a month ago hitting the ice lol !

I notice Bjugs breaking up a few of their plays tonight too guys...that's a damn good thing...
Maybe this added muscle is starting to work out a bit vs these 'heavier' playing teams too...

The role players...the plumbers...I hate that expression truthfully, let's say the electricians It's a bit more refined... a bit more skill :wink:...are carrying this game . And that's ok vs these guys...keep it up.

that goal could have won this game... can the thrown together lineup find it down 2 in the third? lets hope the pens don't help them out.

Reactions: torontoeers
Did you guys realize Trotman is 6-3 217 ?? Doesn't play the kind of game you'd expect a D-man that size to play......meanwhile, I've read several accounts from his new teammates who think he's a far more talented player than most realize (especially his skating).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT