ADVERTISEMENT

Pens-Craps

After doing well in the faceoff circle in the first 6 games, the Craps are dominating tonight.

Beagle 5-0
Backstrom 7-6
Eller 6-4
Kuznetsov 4-4

Bonino 6-7
Crosby 3-6
Malkin 5-8
Cullen 0-1

I wish we still had Arron Asham on the team; he caved in Beagle's face with one punch about 5 years ago, and I'd like to see him dropped again.

Congratulations Pens Fans. It's clear where this is headed. Caps Sphincters in a knot. The Curse Coninues. 9 of 10.

Hey! Stop that Cheers! Do not jinx this lol...this one is intense...and will get moreso...great hockey.
Great hockey for you maybe. For me it's more of the same shit. It really sucks losing every fricken year.

Congratulations Pens Fans. It's clear where this is headed. Caps Sphincters in a knot. The Curse Coninues. 9 of 10.

Great hockey for you maybe. For me it's more of the same shit. It really sucks losing every fricken year.

Maybe watch the 3rd period first......I admit I'd rather be ahead 1-0 than behind 1-0, but there's still a lot of game to be played. The way things are going right now, the Craps might have 20 SOG in the 3rd.

Maybe watch the 3rd period first......I admit I'd rather be ahead 1-0 than behind 1-0, but there's still a lot of game to be played. The way things are going right now, the Craps might have 20 SOG in the 3rd.
Ok, I will be back later.

This game is far from over. It would surely be nice to see the Pens get an early one in the 3rd. If they could have done that in Game 5 it would have been all over.

Does anyone else feel a heart attack imminent? Pacing....and pacing some more.....and I love it in some manner lol...

Remember when we talked before about how slow the clock moves sometime.......this is already the longest 20 minutes in Pens history.

Reactions: torontoeers
The Craps will start pressing their defense going for the tie, which (hopefully) could result in breakaway opportunities.

A no-whistle 3rd period from the stripes just so plays to the Craps advantage.....

Craps defense will start crashing now.....should be some breakaway opportunities if the Pens can control the puck.

It seems to me the Pens are getting to loose pucks much better tonight.

Incredible how much better the Pens have been on the walls this period....

Craps suck as usual, 9 of 10. I hate ****ing hockey. Enough is enough. Pathetic. Congrats.

Comparatively speaking, the Craps got fairly outskated that period.....did the Pens little forwards finally wear them down ??

Reactions: Euell
ADVERTISEMENT