ADVERTISEMENT

Penguins: December 2017

Well I know one thing...I'd certainly take a healthy Letang or the Daley fella wearing Red tonight for his fairly reasonable 4 mil per deal over a couple of the stiffs skating around on our backend tonight

pens have had a healthy letang for a long time now. there isn't anything physically wrong with him.

Geez that's a tough grind which lends me to comment about another thing I was thinkin on that 3rd goal...Matt Murray better damnwell string some good efforts together, this squad needs him to bail them out and get some dirty wins. He is completely inconsistent, not sure how much the injuries have to do with it but still no excuse. He needs to be the guy to STEAL a few and isn't thusfar.

Which is what I've been saying all season......plus, he started spending his $11.25 million contract in October, which means more is justifiably being expected of him.

I myself have never asked for (or expected) Murray to be a Vezina guy; but every good goalie needs to occasionally win a game when things aren't going so well in front of him. He's surely had some good games, but I'm not sure he can be credited for stealing a single game thus far this season.

Reactions: torontoeers
This team looks dog tired , incompetent on the back end and is now going beyond stupid mistakes...they are abysmal mistakes. GMJR...Lets make a deal stat! 2018...fresh slate please.

Listed as LBI I believe...I think they placed him there retroactive to 24th somehow , maybe something to do with Christmas break or something, maybe cause they were thinkin on trading him. No idea...or maybe your answer that he sucks lol?

I don't think he's hurt at all. this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT