ADVERTISEMENT

Party of Trump, I mean scum

That's actually a good question. The kids will have to prove they were damaged and/or there was malice by the paper. I would say far less than the $250 million that I believe was the number that was filed. Unfortunately in today's society this isn't rare and many outlets on the conservative side put out lies constantly. So why doesn't people on the right care about those instances as much as you do about the Covington kids? I mean if you are going to post about one be an advocate for the entire problem. I look forward to seeing you post about slander of a liberal cause.
I'll call, where have the conservative news sites not recanted an obvious lie about children. I heard the WP issued a retraction this friday after 5 of about 3 lines on a back page.

That's actually a good question. The kids will have to prove they were damaged and/or there was malice by the paper. I would say far less than the $250 million that I believe was the number that was filed. Unfortunately in today's society this isn't rare and many outlets on the conservative side put out lies constantly. So why doesn't people on the right care about those instances as much as you do about the Covington kids? I mean if you are going to post about one be an advocate for the entire problem. I look forward to seeing you post about slander of a liberal cause.
Please elaborate on a false story about a liberal cause?

Reactions: atlkvb
LOL. Just takes a lot of balls or totally oblivious to the last 30 years to even ask.
Liberals control the media. They have since the 60's. Walter Cronkite was a bleeding heart liberal. Dan rather was a liar who sat in the number one chair at cBS for 25 years. Not to mention the other liberal turds on NBC and NBC.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Go ahead, name them that have been false. You said it, name the false ones that were obviously wrong and then allowed to fester in the public arena.
Just don't care to have a conversation with someone SO clueless. I rather just mock.

Maybe someone else that enjoys posting rebuttals to fools will play your one trick pony game.

Bru, just admit that traitor44 was spying on Trump and broke the Espionage Act rules...

Dsp7P5rU4AAtIeF.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb and Airport
Just don't care to have a conversation with someone SO clueless. I rather just mock.

Maybe someone else that enjoys posting rebuttals to fools will play your one trick pony game.
Hard to name them isn't it when the major news networks were severely run by liberals. You are chicken shit cause you can't name OBVIOUS ones.

Bru, just admit that traitor44 was spying on Trump and broke the Espionage Act rules...
I called his chicken shit out to name the OBVIOUS lies, he can't. He's just like Adam Shit, it's obvious there was collusion. If Shit could name somehting he would

I called his chicken shit out to name the OBVIOUS lies, he can't. He's just like Adam Shit, it's obvious there was collusion. If Shit could name somehting he would
LOL
Keep being a Trumper. Lie,Deny,Defelect, embolden Nationalist. You are one of the best!

LOL
Keep being a Trumper. Lie,Deny,Defelect, embolden Nationalist. You are one of the best!
I'm not lying. I said,"back up your claims like a real man." You can't cause it's not true. Liberals have lied for the last 50 years.

I look forward to seeing you post about slander of a liberal cause.
I'll call, where have the conservative news sites not recanted an obvious lie about children. I heard the WP issued a retraction this friday after 5 of about 3 lines on a back page.
Please elaborate on a false story about a liberal cause?

LOL
I'm not lying. I said,"back up your claims like a real man." You can't cause it's not true. Liberals have lied for the last 50 years.

ITT racist blowhard Bru gets embarrassed again.

Reactions: atlkvb and Airport
ITT racist blowhard Bru gets embarrassed again.
Lol
If you and your ilk could read, I said "I look forward"

But let's throw you morons a bone to make both you and Airport look dumber than you already do.

Picking one of thousands........please speak out the despicable behavior of Laura Ingraham of beloved Fox news with her lies on David Hogg.

Going to enjoy mocking the upcoming lies deny and deflection of certain morons.

Lol

But let's throw you morons a bone to make both you and Airport look dumber than you already do.

Picking one of thousands........please speak out the despicable behavior of Laura Ingraham of beloved Fox news with her lies on David Hogg.

It wasn't lies, he was rejected by colleges. Any others?

Lol

Did she say she was wrong? On national tV?

It wasn't lies, he was rejected by colleges. Any others?
While he didn't meet HArvard's usual standards, they said they wanted a student who didn't know the constitution in their student body so they accepted him.

So she admitted it on TV but the Post has let this go on for a month, a known lie. I hope they lose 100 million. Any news organization that willfully lies needs to pay. The real story was there, they ignored it for over a month and then issued a three sentence correction on a back page. Not good enough.

This is fun. Pick any of your beloved outlets and people. Explain all the birther lies. Oh wait, you guys still are unsure.

And let's not go to any of the Hillary lies you guys continue to spew or Benghazi or Obamacare. Because we all know you guys still believe all that nonsense

So she admitted it on TV but the Post has let this go on for a month, a known lie. I hope they lose 100 million. Any news organization that willfully lies needs to pay. The real story was there, they ignored it for over a month and then issued a three sentence correction on a back page. Not good enough.
If you look, the WP put out corrected information once it was known. But you don't care about the truth

This is fun. Pick any of your beloved outlets and people. Explain all the birther lies. Oh wait, you guys still are unsure.

And let's not go to any of the Hillary lies you guys continue to spew or Benghazi or Obamacare. Because we all know you guys still believe all that nonsense
reaching aren't you when you are called out. There are people out there still don't believe it but not any news organization. you lost this arguement cause you can't cite anything specific

reaching aren't you when you are called out. There are people out there still don't believe it but not any news organization. you lost this arguement cause you can't cite anything specific
LOL. Yes, that is why I said in the OP not to feed the behavior of loonies. I choose to as I'm entertained for 15 minutes. But it is impossible to have a conversation with Trumpers. I'm done and will just mock now.

LOL. Yes, that is why I said in the OP not to feed the behavior of loonies. I choose to as I'm entertained for 15 minutes. But it is impossible to have a conversation with Trumpers. I'm done and will just mock now.
You can't cause we dont' back down when liberals lie. You can't name them and you know it. Conservatives are much more honest than liberals. What was your reaction when rather and mapes lied their asses off? Should they have been sued for a down right lie to try and cause Bush to lose?

You can't cause we dont' back down when liberals lie. You can't name them and you know it. Conservatives are much more honest than liberals. What was your reaction when rather mapes lied their asses off? Shojuld they have been sued for a down right lie to try and cuase Bush to lose?
More proof that skunks can't smell their own stink.
LOL

Bru about to take another sabbatical from board. He loses a debate, pouts and runs away for months. No one really gives a shit about the two-face pussy though.

Bru about to take another sabbatical from board. He loses a debate, pouts and runs away for months. No one really gives a shit about the two-face pussy though.

Tell us again about that white parent Corey Booker has.

Tell us again about that white parent Kamala Harris has.

Party of Trump = lie, deny, deflect and embolden Nationalists. This is MAGA.
I'd gladly accept your "DEPLORABLE description" as to the pedo party of murder,corruption, voter fraud
It would seem that your vagina is bleeding out today. Might I suggest a tampon?
I suggest a tampon soaked in vagisil..maybe in the hopes that it leaches out into their "brains" ..egh, nevermind..damaged goods..

I didn't. I did state incorrectly that they surrounded the vet which later it was shown that was misrepresented in the video and I also misrepresented

Translation: I lied about the kids before the video proved I was still lying about them after.:eek:kay:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT