ADVERTISEMENT

Party of Trump, I mean scum

You have "had it with me" because you cannot hide through your lies. You support adulterers because of their "good deeds". Yet you claim others aren't Christian. Pathetic.

MWV I don't have to "claim" someone is not Christian my friend, that's as easy to see as adultery. In Truth it's all Sin because it all falls short of Christ! Focus on him, you won't be as quick to point out Sins in others which will help others see him in you which will then make you a better Christian.

Simply put....this is your belief: a person's actions means nothing as long as they perform a good deed (or support your political party). The father of Protestantism (Martin Luther) wouldn't agree......

Hell, ATL you even work for a company founded by an anti-Semitic man (Henry Ford) who received the German Cross for Heaven's sake!

Poor dumb, dildo dave...so desperate to find something I said wrong...just can't do it.

Here is the context of what I said.

Keep trying, dildodave. You might find one some day.
Its hard to find thing you have said that were not wrong. This one had to leave a mark.

And we have plenty of Trumper scum here that make up crap out of half-truths or even out of the air and spew lies just like their hero. Ignore their nonsense as just replying to them is feeding the behavior. They are part of the Party of Trump in which this op-ed is exactly what I have been saying for years and more and more are also stating as they are realizing it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/02/opinions/trump-cpac-history-zelizer/index.html

What do Liberals, Antifa and Black Lives Matter have in common?

There is an ancient saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Given Russia’s long record of subversion in U.S. affairs, politics and elections, Russia’s connection to an organization like Antifa is not only plausible but likely. The only thing missing is direct evidence of collusion and the extent of involvement. A little research, however, reveals that dirty Russian fingerprints are ubiquitous.

Who is Antifa and its partner in arms, Black Lives Matter? What has been Russia’s role in aiding and abetting these radical groups? The answer to the first, what Antifa represents, as you will see, is clear. The answer to the second is less clear because the link between Antifa and Russia is well camouflaged. What is unquestionable is that the goals of Antifa and Russia are, for all practical purposes, indistinguishable: to sow mayhem and chaos to discredit democracy and subvert the government of the United States.

Black Lives Matter movement has become mainstream, it’s unfortunate that so many well-intentioned Black and other good people have been duped into helping achieve Antifa’s nefarious ends. In truth, recent riots have little to do with race and everything to do with regime change and revolution.

It's time BLM, ANTIFA and Liberal party stopped being terrorist. All 3 have the same goal of disruption and separation while exploiting the breakdown of law and order in American cities.

EdoKYC-UEAA2LLw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT