ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Assassination attempt on Trump (moved to the Off-Topic board)

Fun fact… I was playing a top flite event at green hills (ravenswood) around 2003ish. Meredith was on the green on #17 and I was on the tee. I somehow rolled one up on the front edge when I couldn’t carry driver 210 yards. I jumped up and down all excited. When I got to the green, her mom absolutely ripped me a new one. I was completely “shook” 😂😂😂

No. This was from your Ring archives. This is me…

Weren’t you at Caesars Palace, too? Did she get a nickel’s worth?

Puma-Mens-Tracksuit-in-The-Hangover-2009--800x500.jpg

Shooter's name is Mark Violets, a know antifa extremist
If true, same group who have been involved in the extremist pro-Palestinian demonstrations on college campuses. Guess our Justice Dept will ignore this also. Lol.
When the media and modern day democrats push the narrative that Trump is a racist, nazi, threat to democracy... this is what happens. The definition of inciting violence
Good post. I am a white supremacist, however my four closest friends in my neighborhood are all minorities (African American or Hispanic). Pathetic rhetoric on the left. Every conservative is FAR right. We need to all get along. See people for who they are, not their race or political affiliation.

If true, same group who have been involved in the extremist pro-Palestinian demonstrations on college campuses. Guess our Justice Dept will ignore this also. Lol.

Good post. I am a white supremacist, however my four closest friends in my neighborhood are all minorities (African American or Hispanic). Pathetic rhetoric on the left. Every conservative is FAR right. We need to all get along. See people for who they are, not their race or political affiliation.

😳

Reactions: SeronimusPratt

To be honest dude, I'm confused.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
I already have that loaded and ready to watch tomorrow, Stone's movie. Not that it's accurate I just enjoy watching the timeline and thinking about the possibilities.
I’ve been through Dealy plaza. It was an easy shot, straight down from 6 th floor. People need to go there and look. Angel Hernandez couldn’t miss.

Musk said before this position her job was to guard Cheetos. 😅
That’s funny, I bet the person who guards Cokes formula wouldn’t let this happen. I did see the Cheetos comment, tbh.

Robert Kennedy, 1968.

I think the U.S. is destined to begin experiencing more of the types of things that happen in the rest of the world. It’s in our DNA and it’s getting reinforced by “new” ideas and people coming to the country.

What the….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT