ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Assassination attempt on Trump (moved to the Off-Topic board)

It took me a while to confirm that this is real. Crazy. In the first image you can see it behind his head and to the right.

GSaN1mMXgAEL_xG

Again, that is part of the problem. To not blame either political party is narrow minded as well.
Having a rigid two party system is also clearly a huge problem.

I'm not saying what I mentioned isn't the only problem.

But it's the big thing that has changed in the last 10 years or so. The easy access foreign actors have to Americans.

Even if you hate Trump and look at it from just that angle, nothing good can come from this. Turning the strongman populist into a martyr is typically a poor idea. He'd just be replaced with someone younger, smarter, and with less baggage.
Years ago, I heard a high-ranking general explain why we don't eliminate dangerous leaders, such as Castro. He explained that we have a certain level of predictability with these leaders. Removing them could lead to their replacement by someone even more unpredictable and potentially more dangerous. It wouldn't be difficult to take anyone out, someone like Kim Jong Un. But is it the best move?

It took me a while to confirm that this is real. Crazy. In the first image you can see it behind his head and to the right.

GSaN1mMXgAEL_xG

Oh I didn't see it the first time. I thought someone was trying to make a joke. If that's real, that's incredible.

Years ago, I heard a high-ranking general explain why we don't eliminate dangerous leaders, such as Castro. He explained that we have a certain level of predictability with these leaders. Removing them could lead to their replacement by someone even more unpredictable and potentially more dangerous. It wouldn't be difficult to take anyone out, someone like Kim Jong Un. But is it the best move?
So, bringing this full circle, it is like transfer portal ….

Be careful what you wish for….

You could become Dreshun Miller ….

Oh I didn't see it the first time. I thought someone was trying to make a joke. If that's real, that's incredible.
It comes directly from NY Times and people closely associated with the photographer so it does appear authentic. He's also the one who took many of the other pics you'll see being passed around.

Years ago, I heard a high-ranking general explain why we don't eliminate dangerous leaders, such as Castro. He explained that we have a certain level of predictability with these leaders. Removing them could lead to their replacement by someone even more unpredictable and potentially more dangerous. It wouldn't be difficult to take anyone out, someone Kim Jong Un. But is it the best move?

The fact that we are talking about an AMERICAN POLITICAL CANDIDATE being eliminated in the same manner we take out corrupt LEADERS in other countries says a lot about where we are.

Reactions: wvu8893 and JRZEER
Normals are being drug into the fray by one side having nothing but hate and contempt in their heart.

By your comment there is little mystery as to side which one you sit on.
I can picture the far left or far right having this exact same opinion and it cracks me up because you are clearly one or the other because you think your "side" isn't to blame.

Reactions: StrangeWords
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT