ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Assassination attempt on Trump (moved to the Off-Topic board)

I can't stand Trump and am liberal but I respect the position of president enough that I don't think any president deserves that. I hate how split this country has become over politics, it's absolutely disgusting.
Liberalism is a mental disorder
Trump is a f'ng prick.

Biden and Trump are what's the true issue with this country.

The shooter got what he deserved though.
tell me specifically how he is a prick? Give me examples

Unfortunately, an innocent man in attendance was fatally shot. The extreme rhetoric from the left needs to be toned down. Big time "failure" by the secret service not to secure the surrounding perimeters, especially something that has a vantage point that the shooter had.
They did shoot the sniper and kill him, so that went well.

The guy makes a good point. Why wasn't there better security. If these people blatantly saw it, security should have been all over it.
I’m listening to a book by Evy Poumpouras called Becoming Bulletproof. She is/was a secret service agent for four different First Families, from Bush Sr to Obama. Pretty good read/listen.

One of the many things I took away from this book is that, as she tells her story, you have no idea whether she’s left, or right. Pretty refreshing.

GSaJMY6W8AEx_We

That is true, but you give Trump a pass for his rhetoric? Like him or not, Trump ratchets up the discourse as well...
It's the result of years and years of psyops from hostile countries. It cracks me up that people still think it's one ideology that's at fault.

A Russian (only one of the autocratic countries trying to weaken the US) think tank literally published a playbook of how they will weaken the West from within. It's eerie to read this and see what they've accomplished:

Life in the US/Western world is incredibly nice compared to how life has been throughout human history, but people are convinced that it's so terrible right now.

For a solid 8 years, it was the far right that was their biggest mark. But now with this pro HAMAS nonsense you are seeing the Iranian Internet payops are brainwashing the far left with ease.

That is true, but you give Trump a pass for his rhetoric? Like him or not, Trump ratchets up the discourse as well...
I don’t like it, and I voted for him.

IMO, this is the greatest country in the world, BUT the people we put up to vote for is akin to being at the best table at THE best restaurant, and even tho there’s a potentially great meal to be had, you’re made to choose between two shit sammiches.

We’re better than this!

It's the result of years and years of psyops from hostile countries. It cracks me up that people still think it's one ideology that's at fault.

A Russian (only one of the autocratic countries trying to weaken the US) think tank literally published a playbook of how they will weaken the West from within. It's eerie to read this and see what they've accomplished:

Life in the US/Western world is incredibly nice compared to how life has been throughout human history, but people are convinced that it's so terrible right now.

For a solid 8 years, it was the far right that was their biggest mark. But now with this pro HAMAS nonsense you are seeing the Iranian Internet payops are brainwashing the far left with ease.
That is certainly part of it but to fully blame external actors is also narrow minded.

I don’t like it, and I voted for him.

IMO, this is the greatest country in the world, BUT the people we put up to vote for is akin to being at the best table at THE best restaurant, and even tho there’s a potentially great meal to be had, you’re made to choose between two shit sammiches.

We’re better than this!
What kind of bread is on each ??

Secret Service gonna need to ratchet up their game! No way this shoulda happened if everyone is doing their job.

My guess, somebody’s nuts gonna be sheesh-ka-bobbed over this. No way around it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT