ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State to pay nearly $41 million settlement to 162 men sexually abused by team doctor

I know people like you have limited intelligence, but I have nothing whatsoever in common with any of those other posters.

If you are worried about "group think", look in the mirror--you practice it nearly every time you post here.
Its funny that would show up all of a sudden out of the blue. We all know that you and Townsvanzandt are the same person.

You talking about gregor?

...and your calling out others with multiple accounts?

Maybe you are TVZ?
Tvz isn't going to like hearing this from you. You are the latest to accuse Him and I of being the same. The only reason you team up with TVZ from time to time is due to your hatred of Greggy. If Greg were to leave TVZ would take his place as public enemy number 1 in your eyes. A troll is a troll at the end of the day whether its a Pitt troll or a fake Texas fan its all the same.

Vernon had a great free board before the assclowns show up....no doubt if they left people would return to talk WVU sports....right now...what...maybe 10 people here that post regularly....if that.

Not having anything to talk about in the current doesn't help.
Even the talk towards the college football season turned into nonsense.
Tvz isn't going to like hearing this from you. You are the latest to accuse Him and I of being the same. The only reason you team up with TVZ from time to time is due to your hatred of Greggy. If Greg were to leave TVZ would take his place as public enemy number 1 in your eyes. A troll is a troll at the end of the day whether its a Pitt troll or a fake Texas fan its all the same.

Already said I will walk out the door if all the trolls go as well.

Including you the VA Tech fan

Thanks. In fairness I’m riding them hard.
Good lord gregor has becoming delusional as well.

Who will you respond too when you have run everyone off assclown?

Probably obsess on the last person here like you do me and TVZ...just pathetic.

If over 60 posts by gregor in a thread to troll him doesn't scream assclown and complete ownership of him...I have no idea what does.

Not having anything to talk about in the current doesn't help.
Even the talk towards the college football season turned into nonsense.

Already said I will walk out the door if all the trolls go as well.

Including you the VA Tech fan
Most people think I am a Texas fan. You will not walk away this message board is your life. Buckaineer, Wvpride and the majority of your other alters have been banned from most message boards. This the only board you haven't been banned from.

Why don't you bring Pride back and say that I am him.

Doesn't truthfully matter because this is a message board.

Goes to show how far I am in you head and how important this is to.you.

Like I said....
We can all leave or at least allow this message board to have some conversation that revolves around WVU.

TVZ is an insecure poster his true identities of wvupride and buckaineer have been revealed. He just can't handle the fact that pitt troll Greg Jacobs is more respected them him.

Why don't you bring Pride back and say that I am him.

Doesn't truthfully matter because this is a message board.

Goes to show how far I am in you head and how important this is to.you.

Like I said....
We can all leave or at least allow this message board to have some conversation that revolves around WVU.
You are certainly in his head....he is posting more about you than gregor is....and that really isn't a compliment.

And for the record...outside of cuckherd...no one around here respects gregor...the assclown has helped destroy the free board.

You are certainly in his head....he is posting more about you than gregor is....and that really isn't a compliment.

And for the record...outside of cuckherd...no one around here respects gregor...the assclown has helped destroy the free board.
your tough guy act is pretty lame, and your repetitive comments are becoming broken record like. You state to be against forum trolls, but yet, you give the biggest troll on the forum, TVZ, a reach around on every 3rd or 4th post?

Stop trying to play board bouncer, and have a few legitimate takes on sports.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

The more you defend fake Texas fan the less respect you have. You and Buckaineer are probably the same person but that would make you and TVZ the same.

Very good chance that is the same person

Reactions: WVUFanForever
your tough guy act is pretty lame, and your repetitive comments are becoming broken record like. You state to be against forum trolls, but yet, you give the biggest troll on the forum, TVZ, a reach around on every 3rd or 4th post?

Stop trying to play board bouncer, and have a few legitimate takes on sports.

Because I troll you...
[roll]

You are a POS.
Someone who is obsessed with WVU and constantly trolls them.

My point is..
Let us allow WV fans to have their own message board.
At the very least keep this nonsense on the Woodshed

Because I troll you...
[roll]

You are a POS.
Someone who is obsessed with WVU and constantly trolls them.

My point is..
Let us allow WV fans to have their own message board.
At the very least keep this nonsense on the Woodshed
I never read the cuck's stuff.....a complete waste of time to do so.

This is where the line is...

Pick your side.
If you are against WVU fans having their own message board it is obvious where you at stand.

All the Shitbirds and their multiple accounts cannot handle it.
This is their life

Reactions: WVUFanForever
This is where the line is...

Pick your side.
If you are against WVU fans having their own message board it is obvious where you at stand.

All the Shitbirds and their multiple accounts cannot handle it.
This is their life
Well you're pretty much against wvu fans having there own message board fake texas fan.

their*

Isn't about me...
You are so obsessed by me that it is sad.

I saw everything here for myself.
There is a nasty stretch here that ruins this message board
Was already here when I showed up.
But I want to see what happens when it is removed.

Give it a rest for a few weeks.
You can't just remove the air from a message board.
You will be left with yourself.

Not even clever.
It is just a weird obsession.
If you were entertaining it wouldn't be half bad.
It isn't

Last edited:
Tvz boring as always. His Buckaineer account is more exciting. He is just as boring as his wbgwbgva account was and even posts at 0400 in the am but what else is there to do when you have a non essential life.

Tvz and wvufanforever must be lovers. I heard that wvufanforever wears pink panties.
That's classy and brings content....posted at 2:58 am....had to be gregor...no else is up at the hour...

How many accounts does this guy have?

Vernon says thanks for mucking up his Free Board even more with bullshit like this.

Last edited:
Vernon says thanks for mucking up his Free Board even more with bullshit like this.
that's brilliant logic, coming from the same dude that started this post on a WVU sports forum about an old perverted doctor molesting 162 young men at Ohio State a few decades ago. How do you square that one?

That's classy and brings content....posted at 2:58 am....had to be gregor...no else is up at the hour...

How many accounts does this guy have?

TVZ replies to him at 3:44 AM. He is here 24/7. Must have sleeping issues. I myself have been here in those wee hours of the morning sometimes. But I'm old and don't give a shit about beauty sleep.

The content reeks of gregor.

My advise is not to let Texass use you like a dishrag. Don’t be this dumb. Watch how Adam Johnson(the name he used when he went to Greg’s office) swoops in with one of his handles to troll me in order to troll you. I’m kinda bailing out so you can fizzle out with him but you’re better than that guy. We’ve busted each other’s balls but I know you’re a legit WVU man. That guy is truly a loser. You aren’t.

Dude...its a message board...none of this matters.

You’re right! Listen Dude I’m not saying I don’t deserve getting punked and fvcked with by you. I tugged strings obviously. I talked with a handle on Lot a few days ago I sometimes ya get some sense knocked into you. I always served as a flamer Big12 hate deal. Got beat up because I was honest. You are legit WVU guy. I know that. The scum Texass and his merry band handles turned everything, including me, way to personal and gutter. My fault for letting irrelevant banter like “homer and Conference Pride” get sidetracked Into the gutter by one guy. I’m out on the gutter stuff. Enoughs enough.

Dude...its a message board...none of this matters.

It does to Greggy
This is why we can abuse him on this message board

I can turn my phone or computer off at any time and enjoy my life.
But this is Greggy's world.

He fights as if this is real life. If he actually could do this in reality he could be enjoying his life and turn the phone or computer off.

It does to Greggy
This is why we can abuse him on this message board

I can turn my phone or computer off at any time and enjoy my life.
But this is Greggy's world.

He fights as if this is real life. If he actually could do this in reality he could be enjoying his life and turn the phone or computer off.

time to let it go

That is a start.

For that message I will give you a little info.

That QB you recruited may not start at QB his senior year.
Doesn't mean he can't be a college QB because Kyle Trask didn't start at his high school. This QB is the style of what Lake Travis is looking for

Lawd...cliffs notes please.
1. Shut up Cuckaineer
2. This thread delivers
3. The Last Kingdom on Netflix is awesome
4. Jason Vorhees is TVZ. Don’t let him fool you
He could be....he could be all three assclowns too...who knows...I quit worrying about stuff like that along time ago on this site.

If someone is 'getting one over on me'....good for them if that's what they enjoy...this will forever (see what I did there) be a message board where I don't know a soul here in real life.

So if this message board is all they have....then that speaks more volumes about them than me worrying about getting played on here.

This board is here for entertainment purposes only.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT