ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State to pay nearly $41 million settlement to 162 men sexually abused by team doctor

So is Darth Vader/Jason Vorhees really Greggy.

Seems that way.

Funny that you have the guy you claimed to be as your avatar.

Isn't me...

This message board doesn't like you. You are weird and constantly troll this message board.

Like I have said. I will walk out the door If you head out first

Townesvanzandt
Richard cranium 1
Buckaineer
Texas Trill

The winner who claims to be a Texas fan but never posts on the Texas Rival site. The same winner who spends his whole life on a wvu message board.

Let's go.
We will both leave the message board and show how much we don't need it..

Not too hard.

Neither of us are WVU fans.

I am just way smarter and have you obsessed because I have kicked.uou in the mouth

Townsvanzandt says he can leave this message board well that wound be easy for him. He could just log on with one of his 100+ alternate accounts.

This is his life..

He has over 100+ accounts on this message board.

More you push him and more he will break and expose himself

This is your life....

Pretty sad.
Well its your life as well considering you're responding to me. I have 200 posts you have over 5000. Its pretty clear who has the more pathetic life considering I joined a year and a half before you. BTW why don't you use the word truthfully to start sentences.

Well its your life as well considering you're responding to me. I have 200 posts you have over 5000. Its pretty clear who has the more pathetic life considering I joined a year and a half before you. BTW why don't you use the word truthfully to start sentences.

This is an alter after all...

Log back into GregJacobs

This is an alter after all...

Log back into GregJacobs
This is my one and only. Only Wvu fans pretending to be Texas Fans have alters. But most people think you and I are the same. So keep responding so they will think you are talking to yourself. which have done on many occasions.

Congratulations to Greg Jacobs for his wizardry in taking a lame thread started by a band geek, and pushing this five pages deep.

GJ continues to cement himself as a legendary poster.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
This is my one and only. Only Wvu fans pretending to be Texas Fans have alters. But most people think you and I are the same. So keep responding so they will think you are talking to yourself. which have done on many occasions.

Who are most people?
The three stooges.

This is too funny.

Neither of your opinions matter on this message board.

Who are most people?
The three stooges.

This is too funny.

I think it would be pretty cool, if Vernon were to take a few of the profiles in question, say mine, Greg Jacobs, tOSU guy, and yourself, and list out all of the profiles associated with each poster. I'm good with that. What say you?

I think it would be pretty cool, if Vernon were to take a few of the profiles in question, say mine, Greg Jacobs, tOSU guy, and yourself, and list out all of the profiles associated with each poster. I'm good with that. What say you?

Just shows how much I am in your head...
Truthfully owning the Three Stooges is what the free boards are for now since you destroyed them.
If we can return back to allowing WVU fans to talk WVU sports I will disappear.
If you want me gone. All of us are leaving together

Just shows how much I am in your head...
Truthfully owning the Three Stooges is what the free boards are for now since you destroyed them.
If we can return back to allowing WVU fans to talk WVU sports I will disappear.
If you want me gone. All of us are leaving together
I rarely post on this forum, but you claimed I was the alter ego of at least a couple of posters. I could log off this forum right now, and never return. I'm sure the OSU fan could do the same, as well as Lot Member Greg Jacobs. Can't say for sure, but this forum may turn into a ghost town. So, if you want me to stop posting here, simply ask nicely, and I'll return to the Off-Topic, and remain there.

I rarely post on this forum, but you claimed I was the alter ego of at least a couple of posters. I could log off this forum right now, and never return. I'm sure the OSU fan could do the same, as well as Lot Member Greg Jacobs. Can't say for sure, but this forum may turn into a ghost town. So, if you want me to stop posting here, simply ask nicely, and I'll return to the Off-Topic, and remain there.

They don't want you on there either.

This message board wants us all to leave.
Not too hard to let them have their message board back.

Who is they? If you're referring to poor guys like stinks and fan4ever, then yeah, they probably hate seeing other people talk sports on their free board. Have either of those guys considered buying a lot membership? Pretty reasonable prices, and it's pretty much 100% WVU fans. Seems to be the way to go, if you ask me.

Who are most people?
The three stooges.

This is too funny.

I have been accused by several posters of being you and its not just the Greg Jacobs crowd. Like it or not you can't change perception and in a good majority of the posters on here you and I are the same. Like it or not the majority see through your fake Texas act. Most on here view you as a troll which you are but not a very good one.

Then why don't you just leave. Go back to the Marshall Board or the Pitt board and support your real team which we know isn't Texas.

Only to message board ass clown residents like yourself.

The rest of us...you know...lead real lives away from this place...but you hang in their gipper...one day you might try to leave the house as well.

Top 1% wager earner in USA. Just stating facts since ya brought it up.

[roll]

Really hitting the mark here, Greggy

How about you just stay on the Pitt message board.
We can get real dirty....People are probably interested in your criminal record.

Hey it’s sad how racist you are and the homophobic posts you’ve made are classless.

Greggy will do anything to protect himself and his bullshit

Pretty entertaining..

Need to press him even more.

You still claiming to be a VA Tech fan

Dude you talking to yourself is actually getting entertaining.

Dude I say you start a thread about yourself and have 5-to-10 of your handles take it into a 5 page mega thread. That would be HOF worthy.

Hey it’s sad how racist you are and the homophobic posts you’ve made are classless.

People don't care about racism. Take that shit somewhere else
You should be smarter than that

Regarding homophobic. You have to be a fag for it to be homophobia. .
Do you suck dick, Greggy

Supposedly you like them young. Rumor is that you are a pedophile
Any truth there

Dude you talking to yourself is actually getting entertaining.

Dude I say you start a thread about yourself and have 5-to-10 of your handles take it into a 5 page mega thread. That would be HOF worthy.

It is becoming 10 pages of Greggy showing how important his fake internet life really is....

More you fight the more people laugh at you.

You don't do this on the Pitt message board because they already know you as a fraud

It is becoming 10 pages of Greggy showing how important his fake internet life really is....

More you fight the more people laugh at you.

You don't do this on the Pitt message board because they already know you as a fraud
He really is that stupid that he thinks people care about how big a thread gets...I thought it was just a laughable attempt at trolling...but he has me convinced he really is that stupid....

I mean even on a message board...who acts like gregor does? Nobody...or nobody with a life.

We continue to laugh at you gregor...

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Guy is weak minded. You can stick your dick in his entire mind very easily.
That is probably why he claims to be this rich guy with a lot of things.
No matter how much money you have you are going to hit a certain point where your money doesn't matter.
A mid level guy at Voya is only reaching a certain point. Don't make that much money. You end up chasing if you are spending it.

Guy is out of touch with reality it is entertaining.
Tries to create it on a message board. Without this Greggy probably doesn't have anything.

You need a message board with some WVU talk

Some posters do whatever it takes to end any positive narrative around WVU.
Liked they are obsessed with them.

Is Pitt that obsessed with WVU.
I don't see why. Pitt is a city school with pro teams.WVU represents an entire state.

You need a message board with some WVU talk

Some posters do whatever it takes to end any positive narrative around WVU.
Liked they are obsessed with them.

Is Pitt that obsessed with WVU.
I don't see why. Pitt is a city school with pro teams.WVU represents an entire state.
Vernon had a great free board before the assclowns show up....no doubt if they left people would return to talk WVU sports....right now...what...maybe 10 people here that post regularly....if that.

Townesvanzandt
Richard cranium 1
Buckaineer
Texas Trill

The winner who claims to be a Texas fan but never posts on the Texas Rival site. The same winner who spends his whole life on a wvu message board.

I know people like you have limited intelligence, but I have nothing whatsoever in common with any of those other posters.

If you are worried about "group think", look in the mirror--you practice it nearly every time you post here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT