ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State to pay nearly $41 million settlement to 162 men sexually abused by team doctor

LOL at the jealous guy because Ohio St is blue blood. I mean Ohio St is a significantly higher rated academically. Significantly higher rated athletic brand. I mean really what’s your point. Stay on content and tell us all why you aren’t some low grade troll with a pathetic HB like ratio. They’d laugh you off Lot.
you have to admit though, when it comes to posting about perverts, fan4ever is an expert in the field, a real hands-on guy, if you will.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greggy has really went to shit lately...

I expect better
Go kick around Rootcanal and redeem yourself
Its cool...I start a thread and gregor responds twice then his cuck comes in to back him up.

Does anyone need anymore proof how I own these two ass clowns.

I post...they come a running to respond.

You have to know gregors ego takes a hit with the entire board laughing at him.

Seriously it isn't their fault...
Both were born without a full set of chromosomes.

What is entertaining is Cuckboy the supposed Michigan fan is running into here to attack you but is forgetting this topic is about his most bitter rival.

Either he isn't a Michigan fan.
Or
You trigger him more than Ohio St does.

Seriously it isn't their fault...
Both were born without a full set of chromosomes.

What is entertaining is Cuckboy the supposed Michigan fan is running into here to attack you but is forgetting this topic is about his most bitter rival.

Either he isn't a Michigan fan.
Or
You trigger him more than Ohio St does.
Or

I just like to make fun of band geeks and 38 year old men that still think wearing a mullet in the year 2020 is a really cool thing.

You pick.

Or

I just like to make fun of band geeks and 38 year old men that still think wearing a mullet in the year 2020 is a really cool thing.

You pick.

Either you are Greggy or like I have said he is your alpha.
You pretty much have ruined this account to protect him.

If that isn't a band geek I don't know what is.
Definitely expert skin flute playing

Its cool...I start a thread and gregor responds twice then his cuck comes in to back him up.

Does anyone need anymore proof how I own these two ass clowns.

I post...they come a running to respond.

You have to know gregors ego takes a hit with the entire board laughing at him.

You two clowns need to get a room. Dude look at your like ratio. The laugh at you being delusional about me. “The entire board” haha. You’re a joke on your on HB loserfanforever.

LOL at the jealous guy because Ohio St is blue blood. I mean Ohio St is a significantly higher rated academically. Significantly higher rated athletic brand. I mean really what’s your point. Stay on content and tell us all why you aren’t some low grade troll with a pathetic HB like ratio. They’d laugh you off Lot.

And somehow you think being a Blue Blood makes this OK? Interesting take on this subject. Shows a lot about who you really are.

This is already a Megathread.

Look at Greggy already going to the HB Likes.

Pretty funny when 70% of those likes are from your alters.
You need to be liked so much you like yourself with your alters.
Pathetic
Notice how he ignores the part about running to every post I/you make and deflects to whatever this ratio thing is....

Yeah gregor...people think you are a clown around here along with your two cucks...you give them more proof every time you post.

And somehow you think being a Blue Blood makes this OK? Interesting take on this subject. Shows a lot about who you really are.
It's a disease really....people like gregor...win a few football games or throw money at it and they will turn their eyes away from anything...how many times have we seen this at 'blue blood' programs?

Places like ohio state have a sick culture in their under belly that they make sure stays pretty well hidden and covered.

You two clowns need to get a room. Dude look at your like ratio. The laugh at you being delusional about me. “The entire board” haha. You’re a joke on your on HB loserfanforever.
pretty non-impressive ratios for those two, with one being in single digits and the other barely hovering above 10%. meanwhile, me and you, two guys who talk sports, are sitting at 16 plus percent, and considering it's not our HB... wow!

Complete misrepresentation haha. First of all this deal was 20 yrs ago. No one ever said it wasn’t a human tragedy. My point is that the OP is a lunatic that is jealous of great Blue Bloods like Ohio St and Michigan. Only a scumbag would use a tragedy like what happen 20 years ago to take a shot at @tOSUGrad90. Guys like OSU and Herd add a lot of content and value. The two or three jerk trolls like @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever ruin the content side of this site.

This is already a Megathread.

Look at Greggy already going to the HB Likes.

Pretty funny when 70% of those likes are from your alters.
You need to be liked so much you like yourself with your alters.
Pathetic

Likes are likes Texass. You’re jealous that my like ratio dominates your pathetic HB like ratio.

@TownesVanZandt @WVUFanForever Pitt is in the mix to getting a special player that has WVU in his final group. Hearing it’s coming down to VaTech, WVU and Pitt. He eliminated Penn St, UVA and Clemson last month. If I had to guess I’d say WVU or VaTech.

Does the Penn State message board really have a restraining order against you Greggy because of your trolling...

At least have some sense. What you said doesn't make any sense because in regards to Penn State.
1) You are jealous
2) You used a tragedy to take a shot at them
3) This isn't an Ohio State message board.

So I can say Ryan Day sucks off Urban Meyer on Sundays and no one should have an issue...

This is way too easy..

Tells us Greggy why you received a permanent ban from the Penn State message board.

Talk about jealousy. We are know how jealous Pitt is of Penn State

Aaaaahahahahaha! I own you so badly you actually know that. Dude really, how many sites do you blow up? My exit on Penn St site was glorious. I went up in flames with a classic Joe Knew post. My crowning moment.

Does the Penn State message board really have a restraining order against you Greggy because of your trolling...

At least have some sense. What you said doesn't make any sense because in regards to Penn State.
1) You are jealous
2) You used a tragedy to take a shot at them
3) This isn't an Ohio State message board.

So I can say Ryan Day sucks off Urban Meyer on Sundays and no one should have an issue...

Have at it Texass. Time to let this goofball thread to die on the vine. You and your clown lover enjoy each other. I have no idea what she see in you but hey good luck.

LOL!!! You two idiots can’t even get a thread into a second page. You two need to post more to each other. Here’s what happens when you offer no value or content.

aaahahaha!

Quality over quantity.

This is pure gold.

The man who has a restraining order on the Penn State message board for trolling about kids getting touched is getting upset about someone doing it to Ohio State on a WVU message board

That is worth 10 pages of back and forth

Quality over quantity.

This is pure gold.

The man who has a restraining order on the Penn State message board for trolling about kids getting touched is getting upset about someone doing it to Ohio State on a WVU message board

That is worth 10 pages of back and forth
congratulations for topping 5,400 posts, all in less than 21 months. That's nine posts per day, including holidays on your non-HB. HA-HA

LOL!!! You two idiots can’t even get a thread into a second page. You two need to post more to each other. Here’s what happens when you offer no value or content.

aaahahaha!
Wow...this thread was dead but gregor is soooo obsessed with me he came to post in it and revive...once again....gregor needs me on this board to exist.

He just can't resist being the boards assclown everyday for everyone to see.

congratulations for topping 5,400 posts, all in less than 21 months. That's nine posts per day, including holidays on your non-HB. HA-HA

I couldn’t resist getting this dead thread and the two reeetards going again haha. Works every time. Two clowns jealous of Michigan and Ohio St. Weirdly insecure about Pitt(gets em every time).

I couldn’t resist getting this dead thread and the two reeetards going again haha. Works every time. Two clowns jealous of Michigan and Ohio St. Weirdly insecure about Pitt(gets em every time).
Spin it how you want son....the whole board knows you need me here...

The proof is right here for everyone to see that you follow my every post and obsess over me.

Your need for attention is getting to desperate levels gregor

What will I make you do for my next trick?

Reactions: spartansstink
Complete misrepresentation haha. First of all this deal was 20 yrs ago. No one ever said it wasn’t a human tragedy. My point is that I am a lunatic that is jealous of great Blue Bloods like Penn St. Only a scumbag like me woukd use a tragedy like what happen 20 years ago to take a shot at Penn State. Guys like OSU and Herd are lowlife jerk trolls. Guys like
@TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever abuse my mind like West Virginia does.

Michigan is going through their own sexual abuse cases.....

Is it any wonder that high class people like osuassclown and cuckherd identify with garbage schools like these?

Just turn a blind eye to as long as they win enough football games....sickening to support something like that.

Complete misrepresentation haha. First of all this deal was 20 yrs ago. No one ever said it wasn’t a human tragedy. My point is that the OP is a lunatic that is jealous of great Blue Bloods like Ohio St and Michigan. Only a scumbag would use a tragedy like what happen 20 years ago to take a shot at @tOSUGrad90. Guys like OSU and Herd add a lot of content and value. The two or three jerk trolls like @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever ruin the content side of this site.

No, guys like you, the OSU and MichHerd jackwads are the ones that are just here to troll the board. Years ago I was a frequent poster on this forum then the assbuckets like you guys started trolling. If you're not a WVU fan why would you post here so often? It just shows how pathetic you are.

Then you come here to try to say that what happened to those kids was a misrepresentation? So, it happened 20 years ago makes OK? WOW ..... Just WOW. This really tells us what type of a person you really are. Only a scumbag would try to dismiss it because it happened 20 years ago.

No, guys like you, the OSU and MichHerd jackwads are the ones that are just here to troll the board. Years ago I was a frequent poster on this forum then the assbuckets like you guys started trolling. If you're not a WVU fan why would you post here so often? It just shows how pathetic you are.

Then you come here to try to say that what happened to those kids was a misrepresentation? So, it happened 20 years ago makes OK? WOW ..... Just WOW. This really tells us what type of a person you really are. Only a scumbag would try to dismiss it because it happened 20 years ago.

No one said it was ok. Not one person. You’re just the next clown misrepresenting. You’re a blowhard Butler. Vernon Has 7 threads on front page and most have zero replies. His traffic is like 6 replies in 7 threads. I don’t even know why he bothers with you guys. Same with Keenan and Patrick. They waste their time creating content for you clowns. All you guys do is chase us around.

I’m doing the best I can to get this limp dic thread to a second page rookie.
It's a total shame you can't admit defeat...and Butler-eers post....that's how we all feel about you.

Truth has to hurt your fragile ego...

No one posts here because of you trio of assclowns have ran everyone off because we are all tired of your shit.

Why anyone would post here only to be insulted by you and have their thread hi-jacked is beyond me.

Reactions: spartansstink
It is just the mindless stupidity Greggy produces...

If he used reasoning with his bullshit it wouldn't be an issue.
He is just looking for a response. Similar to his thread early in the basketball proclaiming how elite ACC basketball was.

To only look like an idiot a few weeks later

You are a homer on a WVU message board if you say anything positive....
But for whatever reason Greggy believes it is alright for himself to be the biggest homer on here.
Just weird. The main reason why everyone laughs at him.

It is just the mindless stupidity Greggy produces...

If he used reasoning with his bullshit it wouldn't be an issue.
He is just looking for a response. Similar to his thread early in the basketball proclaiming how elite ACC basketball was.

To only look like an idiot a few weeks later

You are a homer on a WVU message board if you say anything positive....
But for whatever reason Greggy believes it is alright for himself to be the biggest homer on here.
Just weird. The main reason why everyone laughs at him.

Homer was originated for the Big12 lap dogs and the delusional WVU guy that thinks WVU is anything more that what they are which is a good solid P5 athletic program. That’s all. Not the positive WVU fan. So again you clowns misrepresent one post after another. If you weren’t such a smug dic I wouldn’t include you in that group. But because you’re a lying delusional geek that everyone knows as The old Pride handle you are worse than any other handle. You’re weird. You’re a racist. You’re a homophobe. Who shows up at a guys office dude? Really! When you told him you wanted to invest $20,000 he told me he was nice and compassionate with you. Get your act together Pride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT