ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State to pay nearly $41 million settlement to 162 men sexually abused by team doctor

You call all of us your puppets but you really are too dumb to see you are chasing us around on the board....not the other way around....this thread is 100 percent proof.

Nope you’ve always responded to me. You’re so obsessed with the 3 amigos that you started a thread directly because you are owned sir. Your like ratio proves how this site views you and your lame internet geek tough guy routine. You make whatever claims you want but site history clearly places you as out site servant haha.

You do know pretty much everything he has claimed has been proven to be untrue.

You have much better use of your time.
Unless of course you want to look like his sock puppet.

The opposite and everyone knows it ya loser. Greggy you don’t have a Lot Acct. Ooops Greggy proves TVZ is a loser haha. Name me one thing you proved that isn’t true. 1 thing?

Nope you’ve always responded to me. You’re so obsessed with the 3 amigos that you started a thread directly because you are owned sir. Your like ratio proves how this site views you and your lame internet geek tough guy routine. You make whatever claims you want but site history clearly places you as out site servant haha.
Hey look...he used all his buzzwords in one post....LMAO.

Reactions: spartansstink
More buzz words...If I don't own you...then explain why you have 42...thats 42 posts in a thread I created that was meant to troll you to begin with?

I am literally gonna drag this thread into a 5 pager. After that I’ll leave you two idiots to the next thread I troll you in.

As requested by Herd and Greggy I have scaled down the number, length, and complexity of my prose so that those of inferior intellect may comprehend.

Thank you two for your understanding.
It has been proven with past posts from the assclowns that if its more than three paragraphs...they cant read them....they ask for cliffnotes...

Being stupid and repetitive is no way to go through life but somehow they manage it.

I dont think you know anything.

I control my own time, thank you.

Let's not make it the 4 Stooges.
Doesn't sound as good as three and you aren't on their level.

Greggy, cuckboy and osugrad are definitely low quality trolls that this message board laughs at

You forgot retard, haha, tough guy and ya wanna go. You really are a moron loser. Hey two more.
Using that word in 2020 again just shows how low IQ you really are.

And outside of that you just can't leave me or my thread...when you reply at 3 am in the morning...tell the board how much you really need me on here.

Let's not make it the 4 Stooges.
Doesn't sound as good as three and you aren't on their level.

Greggy, cuckboy and osugrad are definitely low quality trolls that this message board laughs at
The lowest quality troll is the Wvu fan who goes around pretending to be a Texas fan.

Much funnier as Dark Helmet.
Richard Cranium, Buckaineer ,Texas trill and the 100 other accounts you have used at one time or another had better hope that there is never an internet crisis that shuts down non essential web sites. You would have nothing to do with your non essential life.

Richard Cranium, Buckaineer ,Texas trill and the 100 other accounts you have used at one time or another had better hope that there is never an internet crisis that shuts down non essential web sites. You would have nothing to do with your non essential life.

Getting better as a troll...
Might actually make something with yourself one day.

But you forgot one thing.
Never change accounts to continue an argument.

Go chase around Greggy. He is more your speed.

You’re so weird you’re posting to yourself. Always said you need professional help. I smell a 5th page haha.

Darth did come in here to protect you today...
So possibly these are your sock puppets.

You messed up.
Your anger at me caused you to do after me first.

Am I owning you that much Greggy

Colorado Mountaineer/Darth Vader/Jason Voorhees

How many accounts do you have Greggy?

Using that word in 2020 again just shows how low IQ you really are.

And outside of that you just can't leave me or my thread...when you reply at 3 am in the morning...tell the board how much you really need me on here.

What word? The R word? I’m never leaving a thread that i take into 5 pages brah. You 10 post on this page and I have 10 posts on this page. This is awesome.

Getting better as a troll...
Might actually make something with yourself one day.

But you forgot one thing.
Never change accounts to continue an argument.

Go chase around Greggy. He is more your speed.
Is that a compliment coming from the prince of trolls? BTW you still haven't told us when you attended Texas. Even though we know you never went to school there.

You messed up.

You’re a scum racist Pride. Buggin out brah. I’ll be back to troll you two lover clowns tomorrow.

Is that a compliment coming from the prince of trolls? BTW you still haven't told us when you attended Texas. Even though we know you never went to school there.

Just shows how much I am in your head...

Log back onto Darth.
Bring back Colorado Mountaineer

You messed up.

Colorado Mountaineer/Darth Vader/Jason Voorhees

How many accounts do you have Greggy?
At least Greg has some friends unlike a loser like yourself. Where is your Buckaineer or Richard Cranium account.

You’re a scum racist Pride. Buggin out brah. I’ll be back to troll you two lover clowns tomorrow.
[roll]

Really hitting the mark here, Greggy

How about you just stay on the Pitt message board.
We can get real dirty....People are probably interested in your criminal record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT