ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Kansas

Gee, I don't know how that is not a turnover. We got one there.

It was a pick by KU. Only possible explanation is the presumption of the call on the field being correct and thus the replay must show definitive evidence against the call. So even though it is never shown touching the ground, there is a period where the ball is not seen on replay and thus cannot definitively show the ball didn't touch the ground.

Gee, I don't know how that is not a turnover. We got one there.
Because there was no angle that could show definitively whether or not the ball touched ground. You can’t assume the ball touched the ground to overturn the call on the field.

Interesting that Pitt-Syracuse game in Pittsburgh is in a weather delay and it's still brilliant sunshine in Morgantown. Is rain on the way?

We can’t play another game like this again this year or we lose. This was some awful coaching and execution.

End of the UT / OK game, announcers say that "Texas is in the drivers seat of the Big 12 now".

Huh?

Was it just me or did Grier look sick?
No, it is not just you. Grier looked sick on the three interceptions, on the fumble and on the occasion that he took the sack without throwing the ball away. On the other hand, I threw more interceptions than I did touchdowns back when I was starring on the gridiron. Folks thought I was sick but I wasn't. Dadgummit! Warez

No, it is not just you. Grier looked sick on the three interceptions, on the fumble and on the occasion that he took the sack without throwing the ball away. On the other hand, I threw more interceptions than I did touchdowns back when I was starring on the gridiron. Folks thought I was sick but I wasn't. Dadgummit! Warez
I realize he played bad but I actually thought he looked sick.

End of the UT / OK game, announcers say that "Texas is in the drivers seat of the Big 12 now".

Huh?

While that's not exactly true, Texas is in better shape than we are at the moment just by the schedule. They have 2 wins against the top half of the conference already and and get the only other unbeaten in league play team at their house. WVU has no wins against the top 5 teams and still have to travel to Texas. Just win and it's all moot for WVU, but there is no doubt WVU has more hurdles left on the way to the Big XII title game.

Reactions: atlanta_eer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT