ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley's Dire Trump Prediction Is Coming Back To Haunt MAGA Voters

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
“Most striking thing I heard from Trump allies yesterday was the second-guessing of JD Vance—a selection, they acknowledged, that was [born] of cockiness, meant to run up margins with the base in a blowout rather than persuade swing voters in a nail-biter,” Atlantic staff writer Tim Alberta, who had written the piece about the panicking Trump campaign, posted on X (formerly Twitter).

“Most striking thing I heard from Trump allies yesterday was the second-guessing of JD Vance—a selection, they acknowledged, that was [born] of cockiness, meant to run up margins with the base in a blowout rather than persuade swing voters in a nail-biter,” Atlantic staff writer Tim Alberta, who had written the piece about the panicking Trump campaign, posted on X (formerly Twitter).
You’re very scared

One more time slow one. Your attempt to divide Republicans isn't going to work.

Accurate. It wasn’t a strong tactical play.

You notice @moe isn't talking about the radical Leftist policies of the "cacklin' Communist" he's ready to vote for?

Hey @moe ...ready to start paying your reparations to my people?
iu

@moe
230.jpg
Oh sure Kamala...just tell me how much I owe to those poor unfortunate Negroes my party's been oppressing since the days of Jim Crow?

Accurate. It wasn’t a strong tactical play.
It was a masterful pick. Trump will win with his base, expanding it in those areas where they are ready for his and Vance's populist message. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin...there's a reason those States were specifically mentioned by Vance in his acceptance speech, and there's a reason why he's been spending his time campaigning in those battleground States.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER
It was a masterful pick. Trump will win with his base, expanding it in those areas where they are ready for his and Vance's populist message. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin...there's a reason those State were specifically mentioned by Vance in his acceptance speech, and there's a reason why he's been spending his time campaigning in those battleground States.
lol, they needed someone to balance out Trump to the squishy middle. Adding more Trump to Trump doesn’t do that. The base is set it was going to vote regardless. It’s the 25-30% more you need from independents that this pick does nothing for. Trump could’ve picked a turnip truck and the base was coming out. It’s why they’re called the base.

The Dems didn’t help their cause with Kamala and I have no idea who they’re going to pick for VP. A California liberal isn’t exactly endearing to the Rust Belt. She represents WHY the rust belt is the way it is.

Regardless, the left went full in on women carrying this election for them. This election is now about the uterus. Abortion, women breaking the glass ceiling, and overhauling the Supreme Court. Forget anything else. This is all we’re going to hear about for the next 3 months.

lol, they needed someone to balance out Trump to the squishy middle. Adding more Trump to Trump doesn’t do that. The base is set it was going to vote regardless. It’s the 25-30% more you need from independents that this pick does nothing for. Trump could’ve picked a turnip truck and the base was coming out. It’s why they’re called the base.

The Dems didn’t help their cause with Kamala and I have no idea who they’re going to pick for VP. A California liberal isn’t exactly endearing to the Rust Belt. She represents WHY the rust belt is the way it is.

Regardless, the left went full in on women carrying this election for them. This election is now about the uterus. Abortion, women breaking the glass ceiling, and overhauling the Supreme Court. Forget anything else. This is all we’re going to hear about for the next 3 months.
I agree...it's all they (Leftists) have to argue for...killing innocent babies. But those so called "independents" you mentioned in the rest of your post are exactly the types Vance was tapped to bring over to our side with the populism I mentioned in my post. They want more better paying jobs, not more dead chopped up babies!

Last edited:

If the squishy middle hasn't figured it out by now then they aren't the middle and American Patriots who want to save the Republic should take note. Enough with the division. It's time to pick what side of history you want to be on.

If the squishy middle hasn't figured it out by now then they aren't the middle and American Patriots who want to save the Republic should take note. Enough with the division. It's time to pick what side of history you want to be on.
Nothing says getting me on board like forcing me to make a choice. Politics are far more nuanced. I’d advise to temper the rhetoric to anyone you’re trying to court for their vote. I and we can agree on the dangers of the radical left, but your average Joe? They don’t pay enough attention. They’re the proverbial frog in the pot being brought up to boil. Need proof? Look at the amount of Beta males and the number of women who at 25 already look like Joan Rivers.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and mtn1neer
Nothing says getting me on board like forcing me to make a choice. Politics are far more nuanced. I’d advise to temper the rhetoric to anyone you’re trying to court for their vote. I and we can agree on the dangers of the radical left, but your average Joe? They don’t pay enough attention. They’re the proverbial frog in the pot being brought up to boil. Need proof? Look at the amount of Beta males and the number of women who at 25 already look like Joan Rivers.

You once praised Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigie and AOC. Nobody really believes you were ever going to get on board. Like I said. Be part of the solution or part of the problem. Hold your fvcking nose if you have to. THAT IS WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW.

I agree...it's all they (Leftists) have to argue for...killing innocent babaies. But those so called "independents" you mentioned in the rest of your post are exactly the types Vance was tapped to bring over to our side with the populism I mentioned in my post. They want more better paying jobs, not more dead chopped up babies!
You’re trying to tell them what they want. And again, Vance does nothing to court the middle. I tried to explain that to you already.

In an election the VP has 1 of 2 roles, and it’s binary.

Option 1: they solidify the base (usually Christian evangelical types) because the main guy is too moderate. This was why Pence was selected in 2016. It was the only way to get the Evangelicals out in unison with the populists.

Option 2: they need to court the middle because the main guy is solid with his base. Trump’s base, all of them, were coming out this election. They needed to court the middle. Vance does not do that.

And to be clear, a lot of the younger GOP like me, hates the traditional base. I think they’re scared religious bigots. I share very little in common with them. I’m more of the fiscal conservative and neocon. I’m for limited government (that includes keeping religion out politics and schools) and strong defense to enable the safety of being a libertarian.

A question for you. If Trump would’ve picked Tulsi, would you have voted for Trump?

You once praised Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigie and AOC. Nobody really believes you were ever going to get on board. Like I said. Be part of the solution or part of the problem. Hold your fvcking nose if you have to. THAT IS WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW.
Did you sniff paint today? I’ve never been on board with either of those two. That’s just absurd.

Did you sniff paint today? I’ve never been on board with either of those two. That’s just absurd.

You are saying you have never defended them on here? Now might be a good time to go delete it. More importantly the ticket has been set. Your nonsense at this point is no different than what Moe attempted by starting this thread.

Be better.

You’re trying to tell them what they want. And again, Vance does nothing to court the middle. I tried to explain that to you already.

In an election the VP has 1 of 2 roles, and it’s binary.

Option 1: they solidify the base (usually Christian evangelical types) because the main guy is too moderate. This was why Pence was selected in 2016. It was the only way to get the Evangelicals out in unison with the populists.

Option 2: they need to court the middle because the main guy is solid with his base. Trump’s base, all of them, were coming out this election. They needed to court the middle. Vance does not do that.

And to be clear, a lot of the younger GOP like me, hates the traditional base. I think they’re scared religious bigots. I share very little in common with them. I’m more of the fiscal conservative and neocon. I’m for limited government (that includes keeping religion out politics and schools) and strong defense to enable the safety of being a libertarian.

A question for you. If Trump would’ve picked Tulsi, would you have voted for Trump?
Yes, to your last question because I don't vote for Democrats. However I told you there was NO WAY Trump was going to pick her precisely because she would have cost him his solid base of support.

The first rule in electoral politics is secure your base who are with you no matter what, then try to find as many beyond that base as you can convince your policies are better for them. You're correct, Vance wasn't brought onto the ticket to win more Conservatives, he was brought on to appeal to those center/right voters who are fed up with the Leftist radicalism of the Democrat party! What do they do? They tap a Leftist more to the Left than Bernie thinking they can convince those center/right voters to vote for a radical Leftist!

Kamala will certainly get her share of those loons, but she can forget about the 65% percent of the country that wants nothing to do anymore with the out of control radicalism of today's Democrat party.

Well, it might be best if you didn’t assume and just listened to Vance. He is not Trump 2. He’s a marine who went to Yale on the GI Bill and became a lawyer before entering politics as a senator from Ohio. He grew up poor with a drug addict mother and father he barely knew. His grandmother was his role model and really saved him. His mother’s family is from rural Kentucky and he spent a lot of time in the summers between there and Ohio. If anything he brings an awareness to the forgotten rural people in Appalachia and the manufacturing rust belt who have been forgotten by DC. He also brings insight into the drug epidemic that’s plagued this region. It fits perfectly with Trumps number 1 agenda since 2016 and that’s the border crisis that continues to bring this shit into our country and is killing our youth.

Well, it might be best if you didn’t assume and just listened to Vance. He is not Trump 2. He’s a marine who went to Yale on the GI Bill and became a lawyer before entering politics as a senator from Ohio. He grew up poor with a drug addict mother and father he barely knew. His grandmother was his role model and really saved him. His mother’s family is from rural Kentucky and he spent a lot of time in the summers between there and Ohio. If anything he brings an awareness to the forgotten rural people in Appalachia and the manufacturing rust belt who have been forgotten by DC. He also brings insight into the drug epidemic that’s plagued this region. It fits perfectly with Trumps number 1 agenda since 2016 and that’s the border crisis that continues to bring this shit into our country and is killing our youth.

Reactions: atlkvb

Vance is Hitler. Incoming.

Reactions: Seneca_Valley
Yes, to your last question because I don't vote for Democrats. However I told you there was NO WAY Trump was going to pick her precisely because she would have cost him his solid base of support.
Then you proved my point. You represent the base and you just acknowledged you’d have voted him regardless of him picking her. Trump has the base secure. He delivered in his first term a solidly conservative SCOTUS. He has a conservative record to point to. He doesn’t need to reassure them. He needed to court the middle and that’s not Vance. Vance is more of the same as Trump. It’s MAGA, of which I happily am also, and my vote was secure regardless of his pick. It’s the people I know and am around every day in suburbia that Vance doesn’t register with.

I know all about Vance, I’ve been following him since his book first came out. We have very similar stories.

Then you proved my point. You represent the base and you just acknowledged you’d have voted him regardless of him picking her. Trump has the base secure. He delivered in his first term a solidly conservative SCOTUS. He has a conservative record to point to. He doesn’t need to reassure them. He needed to court the middle and that’s not Vance.

Trump picked someone who he believes will put American's first if something happened to him. It's time for the so called middle to wake the fvck up. The controlled slow decline operation the New Democrat Party has been conducting is about to end soon. The middle will be on the menu.

Vance is Hitler. Incoming.
J.D. is a no nonsense, common sense Conservative who speaks to the real concerns of suburban Mom's and retired Vets. The Democrats don't speak to or care anything about either of those groups, except how can we make it easier for Moms to kill their own children they don't want, or convince retired Vets they're better off watching China and Russia control the world instead of America who many of them were ready to die for. Most of them have been so far forgotten, they don't even recognize the country they defended with their lives.

Last edited:
J.D. is no nonsense, common sense Conservative who speaks to the real concerns of suburban Mom's and retired Vets. The Democrats don't speak to or care anything about either of groups, except how can we make it easier for Mom to kill their own children they don't want, or convince the retired Vets they're better off watching China and Russia control the world instead of America who many of them were ready to die for. Most of them have been so far forgotten, they don't even recognize the country they defended with their lives.

I support him. You don't have to sell me.

As I said, I was voting for Trump regardless of his pick.

I don't even care if you like him or Vance. We have seen what this Administration has done the past four years? At least people can disagree in the Republican Party. Try that shit in the New Democrat Party and try to survive.

Then you proved my point. You represent the base and you just acknowledged you’d have voted him regardless of him picking her. Trump has the base secure. He delivered in his first term a solidly conservative SCOTUS. He has a conservative record to point to. He doesn’t need to reassure them. He needed to court the middle and that’s not Vance. Vance is more of the same as Trump. It’s MAGA, of which I happily am also, and my vote was secure regardless of his pick. It’s the people I know and am around every day in suburbia that Vance doesn’t register with.
I just disagree with who you think Vance appeals to? Trump was smart to pick him over Tulsi because without his base, he can't reach out for more converts.

J.D. allows him to reach out to voters who I said are fed up with DEI, transgenderism, open borders, lousy schools, 5.00 a gallon gasoline, and our morals being flushed down the toilet!

We don't need more "moderation". That's what's got us so squishy today! We need strong alpha males who know what they want and who know who they are and also aren't afraid to stand up for both!

Trump/Vance....to restore American strength.

Ok, where did you get confused on comparing Trump to his and YOUR background?
I don’t understand what you’re saying / asking. I have nothing in common with Trump. I have a lot in common with Vance. I’m saying in the political lens, Vance doesn’t court the middle.

Let me say something positive about Vance. The reaction to his pick by the RINOs certainly endeared him more to me, but, it was also indicative of what part of the electorate he appeals to. His appeal is to the same part of the electorate that Trump appeals to. The base. The base doesn’t carry general elections, they carry primaries.

Now, that being said, with Scranton Joe dropping out, maybe Vance can appeal to the working class that Biden appealed to that Kamala definitely won’t. This election just started over, and was shortened to Sept/Oct. We won’t even know who we’re running against until middle of the August. That gives us 2 months to try and battle against the whole machine before the election at the beginning of Nov.

I just disagree with who you think Vance appeals to? Trump was smart to pick him over Tulsi because without his base, he can't reach out for more converts.

J.D. allows him to reach out to voters who I said are fed up with DEI, transgenderism, open borders, lousy schools, 5.00 a gallon gasoline, and our morals being flushed down the toilet!

We don't need more "moderation". That's what's got us so squishy today! We need strong alpha males who know what they want and who know who they are and also aren't afraid to stand up for both!

Trump/Vance....to restore American strength.
I’m not sure how you disagree with me on the Vance appeal factor. You’re posting exactly who you think he appeals to. We are in violent agreement. Everything you listed as what he appeals to, I agree with you on. The point you’re missing is that represents the base. You’re projecting though on what you believe America needs and thinking that represents the middle. It doesn’t.

The middle? They support gay marriage, they support abortion within reason, they support the troops, and they support climate change, they supported masks and Fauci. My point is they support pretty much whatever they’re told to support because they only casually follow politics.

I don’t understand what you’re saying / asking. I have nothing in common with Trump. I have a lot in common with Vance. I’m saying in the political lens, Vance doesn’t court the middle.

Let me say something positive about Vance. The reaction to his pick by the RINOs certainly endeared him more to me, but, it was also indicative of what part of the electorate he appeals to. His appeal is to the same part of the electorate that Trump appeals to. The base. The base doesn’t carry general elections, they carry primaries.

Now, that being said, with Scranton Joe dropping out, maybe Vance can appeal to the working class that Biden appealed to that Kamala definitely won’t. This election just started over, and was shortened to Sept/Oct. We won’t even know who we’re running against until middle of the August. That gives us 2 months to try and battle against the whole machine before the election at the beginning of Nov.
One of us obviously misunderstood. I thought you were saying Trump and Vance are the same. They really aren’t at all. The only thing they share is America First and some conservative values. JD Vance is more conservative than Trump by far. JD is probably a closer comparison to DeSantis. I think it’s a great mixture. We both know the Great Lakes states and the Rust Belt with PA decide the presidential elections. JD represents that part of America. The goal is the swing voter in these states who are union, factory, blue collar workers. The Americans tired of watching their jobs go overseas, drugs and illegals pouring into their communities and killing their kids. And unless Harris brings in a military VP running mate, JD is gonna likely carry all of the armed forces vote and the police. JD Vance was a no brainer.

Last edited:
Dear so called middle, left of center, and even liberals. So you can't say I didn't warn you when they change their chant from "eat the rich" to "eat the traitors". Just incase you have never read a history book. You will be the traitors the minute you start questiing these revolutionary turds. Unfortunately you won't be able to do shit about it because you gave them power over you.

I’m not sure how you disagree with me on the Vance appeal factor. You’re posting exactly who you think he appeals to. We are in violent agreement. Everything you listed as what he appeals to, I agree with you on. The point you’re missing is that represents the base. You’re projecting though on what you believe America needs and thinking that represents the middle. It doesn’t.

The middle? They support gay marriage, they support abortion within reason, they support the troops, and they support climate change, they supported masks and Fauci. My point is they support pretty much whatever they’re told to support because they only casually follow politics.
When you're standing "in the middle" of the road...that's the easiest way to get hit! Take a side and stay there that's how you avoid getting "run over"!

You're right...and I'm not sure what we're arguing over? I said the center/right electorate (who you perfectly described in your post) doesn't want more Leftist radicalism! Yes they favor abortion...but with limits and NOT at taxpayer expense! Yes they support green initiatives...BUT NOT EV MANDATES! Yes they support Gay marriage...BUT NOT MEN COMPETING AS WOMEN, OR GUYS IN DRAG GYRATING IN FRONT OF 5 YEAR OLDS DURING "GAYTIME STORY BOOK HOUR"!

So maybe we're disagreeing over who those center/right voters as I call them really are, and what they really want for the country?

Ans: What makes sense.

That's where I come in!
iu

Work it J.D. may man!

:fistbump:

Nikki Haley's Dire Trump Prediction Is Coming Back To Haunt MAGA Voters

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) made a prediction in January that sounds pretty ominous for Donald Trump’s election hopes now that President Joe Biden has pulled out of the 2024 race.

“The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election,” Haley said six months ago.
you should just go ahead and end it all.....things arent turning out so good for the moerons today

Trump should have picked Haley.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT