ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley's Dire Trump Prediction Is Coming Back To Haunt MAGA Voters

I guess I missed all that...you folks are making a mountain out of a molehill....All I said is that in my opinion Haley would have been a better choice and would hopefully pull in more undecided and female voters.

Dear female voters. Harris was in charge of the border the last four years. She allowed Rapist, Terrorists, and enough Fentanyl across the border to kill everyone in the country. Your children are being raped, killed, and overdosed.

Get your shit together and vote to protect your children and loved ones.

I hear you, and your opinion is certainly welcomed. However the question has been settled by the only one to who it mattered!

Come run with me J.D.!
iu
It is settled...and I ONLY gave my opinion. I also NEVER said Trump would lose...you folks are implying that I said that.

Dear female voters. Harris was in charge of the border the last four years. She allowed Rapist, Terrorists, and enough Fentanyl across the border to kill everyone in the country. Your children are being raped, killed, and overdosed.

Get your shit together and vote to protect your children and loved ones.
Yes...I'm glad that CNN,The NYT, The WP,CBS,MSNBC,ABC and the AP all have been hammering that 24/7 since Harris was selected.

Yes...I'm glad that CNN,The NYT, The WP,CBS,MSNBC,ABC and the AP all have been hammering that 24/7 since Harris was selected.

People are turning that shit off and tuning it out. Their audience numbers show this. Apparently people don't like be gaslighted when the can see they are being lied too.

Reactions: atlkvb
It is settled...and I ONLY gave my opinion. I also NEVER said Trump would lose...you folks are implying that I said that.
I certainly didn't imply that. I responded to your claim that Haley would have been better on the ticket which YOU
implied and have no way of proving. So move on.

I guess I missed all that...you folks are making a mountain out of a molehill....All I said is that in my opinion Haley would have been a better choice and would hopefully pull in more undecided and female voters.
I’m actually not trying to. I’m just saying, I think this is the best strategy for Trump to win. And honestly, this region of the country has been forgotten by DC. We can respectfully agree to disagree

Reactions: bornaneer
Back to destroying Harris and the failure she has been the last 4 years. Huge failure by Controlled Opposition in this thread.

EXCLUSIVE – Former U.N. ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is demanding that a group claiming to represent former Haley voters who support the presidential campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris stop using her name.

Kamala Harris and I are total opposites on every issue. Any attempt to use my name to support her or her agenda is deceptive and wrong," Haley said in a statement shared first with Fox News on Tuesday. "I support Donald Trump because he understands we need to make America strong, safe, and prosperous."

Former Trump rival Nikki Haley demands 'Haley Voters for Harris' to 'cease and desist'​

Back to destroying Harris and the failure she has been the last 4 years. Huge failure by Controlled Opposition in this thread.

EXCLUSIVE – Former U.N. ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is demanding that a group claiming to represent former Haley voters who support the presidential campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris stop using her name.

Kamala Harris and I are total opposites on every issue. Any attempt to use my name to support her or her agenda is deceptive and wrong," Haley said in a statement shared first with Fox News on Tuesday. "I support Donald Trump because he understands we need to make America strong, safe, and prosperous."

Former Trump rival Nikki Haley demands 'Haley Voters for Harris' to 'cease and desist'​

Hahahaha. She’s dead on.

Cry harder.

You don't have to destroy Harris for me...I will vote for Trump. You are wasting your time by posting Anti-Harris stuff on this board...will NOT change ONE vote from this board.

You don't have to destroy Harris for me...I will vote for Trump. You are wasting your time by posting Anti-Harris stuff on this board...will NOT change ONE vote from this board.

Lol.

You got caught. Go take lap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT