ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley's Dire Trump Prediction Is Coming Back To Haunt MAGA Voters

That is more than Vance brings,
Bringing in a RINO like Haley would’ve greatly pissed off Trumps base. He would’ve lost more than he gained. A sense of distrust would grow. And I guarantee Haley would undermine everything Trump would attempt to accomplish. She’s more in line with Bush, Cheney, McCain. The GOP needs away from that

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb
Bringing in a RINO like Haley would’ve greatly pissed off Trumps base. He would’ve lost more than he gained. A sense of distrust would grow. And I guarantee Haley would undermine everything Trump would attempt to accomplish. She’s more in line with Bush, Cheney, McCain. The GOP needs away from that
It's scary good how much and you and I think exactly alike!
giphy.webp

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Outside of gender appeal, she brings nothing. She’s Mitt Romney in a dress

Vance pulled himself up by his bootstraps while improving himself. All while enduring difficult circumstances. Can't have that story told as other people might learn they can do the same thing lessing the dependence on Government to do it for them.

Respectfully Submitted,

Democrats and Controlled Opposition.

Hey squishy middle. This is why they falsely accuse Trump with nonsense.

Because this really happened.

Trumps would NOT lose one vote from his base regardless of who he picked. If many in Trumps base are so stupid...they deserve what they get.
Again...his pick of Vance was a bad political play...he nay end up regretting his choice.

Trumps would NOT lose one vote from his base regardless of who he picked. If many in Trumps base are so stupid...they deserve what they get.
Again...his pick of Vance was a bad political play...he nay end up regretting his choice.

His base is growing. Even Controlled Opposition is have a hard time denying it.

Trump would NOT lose one vote from his base regardless of who he picked. If many in Trumps base are so stupid...they deserve what they get.
You just said he (Trump) wouldn't lose one vote from his base regardless of who he picked, then in the next sentence you claim he'll regret picking JD? 🤔
giphy.webp

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Vance pulled himself up by his bootstraps while improving himself. All while enduring difficult circumstances. Can't have that story told as other people might learn they can do the same thing lessing the dependence on Government to do it for them.

Respectfully Submitted,

Democrats and Controlled Opposition.
Good for Vance and what he has accomplished. I hope I am wrong...I don't think Vance is a better choice than Haley.
Take you Trump glasses off and put on your political glasses.

Good for Vance and what he has accomplished. I hope I am wrong...I don't think Vance is a better choice than Haley.
Take you Trump glasses off and put on your political glasses.

Look moe. Vance would beat Harris this year. It's not like the last four years didn't happen.

You just said he (Trump) wouldn't lose one vote from his base regardless of who he picked, then you in the next sentence you claim he'll regret picking JD? 🤔
giphy.webp
And I stand by what I said...Haley would bring in MORE undecided and non Trump base votes. Trump will need more than just his base to win.

And I stand by what I said...Haley would bring in MORE undecided and non Trump base votes. Trump will need more than just his base to win.
Yeah but there is only one problem in your analysis. Trump picked the guy who HE thinks helps the country the most!

Yeah but there is only one problem in your analysis. Trump picked the guy who HE thinks helps the country the most!
OK...I hope it works out for Trump. I'll ask you the same question I asked Gunny: Who would help Trump more in Nevada and Virginia...Haley or Vance ?

Why is it a bad political play? This is his only strategy that will win. He’s not gonna get the crazy liberals votes in California, New York, Illinois. Those states are solid blue. Those electoral votes are blue no matter what he does. So why waste his time picking solely on race, gender? Which is what you’re likely referring to what he should’ve done. The states of Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania decide the presidential elections. Why not work hard for their vote? Democrats have abandoned this area due to elite coastal priorities, identity politics, make believe victimization, and politicians who only enrich themselves. They are out of touch with Americans.

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
OK...I hope it works out for Trump. I'll ask you the same question I asked Gunny: Who would help Trump more in Nevada and Virginia...Haley or Vance ?

This is the other ticket. "The Prosecutor"

Annnd wait for it.

THE LAST FOUR YEARS

• Angry
Haley had a chance to stop Trump in both of those States during the earlier portion of the GOP primaries. How'd SHE do running on her own?

It's OK if you don't answer...sometimes putting your foot in your mouth doesn't look as bad as it sounds.

Haley had a chance to stop Trump in both of those States during the earlier portion of the GOP primaries. How'd SHE do running on her own?

It's OK if you don't answer...sometimes putting your foot in your mouth doesn't look as bad as it sounds.
LOL...THIS IS NOT A PRIMARY...and she would lose to any DEM if she was at the top of the ticket...But...she is not.

How am I putting my foot in my mouth?n ALL I SAID is that I feel Haley is a better choice for VP than Vance.

Kind of ironic coming from the party who railed on Trump about “fake electors”. I guess if state legislatures are fake electors, then what are these delegates?

Solid point. However nobody voted for her. It's like 2019 all over again but now you don't get a choice from the DNC.

How am I putting my foot in my mouth? ALL I SAID is that I feel Haley is a better choice for VP than Vance.
I hear you, and your opinion is certainly welcomed. However the question has been settled by the only one to who it mattered!

Come run with me J.D.!
iu

Last edited:
Nobody voted for her in 2020 either.

The DNC hates Democracy and their voters.

Haley was elected and served as Governor the of South Carolina.
Haley served as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations in the administration of Donald Trump.The U.S. Senate confirmed her by a vote of 96–4. As U.N. ambassador, Haley was notable for her advocacy for Israel, her defense of the Trump administration's withdrawal of the U.S. from the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris climate agreement, and her withdrawal of the U.S. from the United Nations Human Rights Council.

Haley was elected and served as Governor the of South Carolina.
Haley served as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations in the administration of Donald Trump.The U.S. Senate confirmed her by a vote of 96–4. As U.N. ambassador, Haley was notable for her advocacy for Israel, her defense of the Trump administration's withdrawal of the U.S. from the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris climate agreement, and her withdrawal of the U.S. from the United Nations Human Rights Council.

Haley isn't on the ticket. I posted her endorsement above. Take your division and controlled opposition somewhere else. I'm busy destroying the idiot the DNC selected to run.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, everyone but you apparently. They made a Hollywood movie about his life “Hillbilly Elegy”. And it was based on a best selling memoir that JD wrote
I guess I missed all that...you folks are making a mountain out of a molehill....All I said is that in my opinion Haley would have been a better choice and would hopefully pull in more undecided and female voters.

Haley isn't on the ticket. I posted her endorsement above. Take your division and controlled opposition somewhere else. I'm busy destroying the idiot the Democrats selected to run.
You can't destroy Kamala...I already wore that girl out!
iu

I guess I missed all that...you folks are making a mountain out of a molehill....All I said is that in my opinion Haley would have been a better choice and would hopefully pull in more undecided and female voters.
I thought we should have beat Houston last year too. But we didn't. Vance was picked...move on my man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT