ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley's Dire Trump Prediction Is Coming Back To Haunt MAGA Voters

200w.gif
She tryin' to act like I didn't wear that girl out!
iu

Don't worry Willie B...we all know what you did to her...(she does too!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He can brag all he wants, but I ain't tellin'
iu

Do you think they will put her on medication for her Anxiety filled giggles?

I was going say no sane person would vote for her to be President then I remembered @moe is insane and will definitely vote for her!
FIFY! ;)

Your not going anywhere and after destroying San Francisco you probably can't even go back home. Maybe NYC will take you.

One problem you libtards can’t seem to comprehend. He’s already been president once for 4 years and wasn’t a dictator. So there’s that. Carry on with your beat off
Not only that, but if he truly were a ruthless dictator HE'D STILL BE EL PRESIDENTE! Instead it's his electoral opposition that had to stage a bloodless coup to kick out the current Fuherer & replace him with another sock puppet stand in who's at least somewhat viable to run against him to try and stop his immiment re-election. 😏

Never mind who actual Democrat voters wanted? Their choice was hand selected then made for them. So line up & vote little Leftist sheeple. 🫡

Not only that, but if he truly were a ruthless dictator HE'D STILL BE EL PRESIDENTE! Instead it's his electoral opposition that had to stage a bloodless coup to kick out the current Fuherer & replace him with another sock puppet stand in who's at least somewhat viable to run against him to try and stop his immiment re-election. 😏

Never mind who actual Democrat voters wanted? Their choice was hand selected then made for them. So line up & vote little Leftist sheeple. 🫡
They’re nauseasting at this point. Just like watching them try and back peddle and say they’ve debunked that Harris was the border czar. I heard it. We ALL heard it. She was assigned the border

Reactions: atlkvb
They’re nauseasting at this point. Just like watching them try and back peddle and say they’ve debunked that Harris was the border czar. I heard it. We ALL heard it. She was assigned the border
Hell Mayorkas tried to gaslight us saying the border is secure and apprehensions of illegal border crossings are at an all time high!

That's like men can have babies and human beings control how the climate changes. 🙄

Hell Mayorkas tried to gaslight us saying the border is secure and apprehensions of illegal border crossings are at an all time high!

That's like men can have babies and human beings control how the climate changes. 🙄
There’s video of msm asking her if she’s been to the border yet, and she said “Not yet, but I will”. Why would they ask her if she wasn’t? I remember it was well circulated her role was the border. And conservative media jumped all over it asking why she hadn’t been there yet?

Reactions: atlkvb
There’s video of msm asking her if she’s been to the border yet, and she said “Not yet, but I will”. Why would they ask her if she wasn’t? I remember it was well circulated her role was the border. And conservative media jumped all over it asking why she hadn’t been there yet?

Same groups funding them are funding her. The goal is to overwhelm the Infrastructure and destroy our Country. They will bankrupt Social Security and Medicare for those that truly need it. Her voting record shows it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT