ADVERTISEMENT

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls were drugged and raped

The next argument by the left will be "She has everything to lose by signing a sworn affidavit".

That's assuming the FBI could ever disprove her allegations, which more than likely would be impossible.

No dates, no locations. You can't.

FYI: Feinstein leaked the calendar to Avenatti or client so it could be used in statement.

The next argument by the left will be "She has everything to lose by signing a sworn affidavit".

That's assuming the FBI could ever disprove her allegations, which more than likely would be impossible.
Amen. Same for the "sworn" statements in the Ford case, from both sides. Sadly, this is a mess.

Speaking of scumbags........the OT board asshole is back.

He_857817_948018.jpg

Reactions: CpEER
Correct: in item 13, she says she was at one of the rape rallies and was herself raped. Stop/ Also present was Kav and Judge. Stop/

Did they know it was happening and do nothing? Were they part of it? Did they even know it was occurring?

She sid she was a victim of a gang rape and that they were present.

Interpret that any way you wish. All should be disqualifying. But you guys are the party of family values so I will defer to the holier than thou.

She sid she was a victim of a gang rape and that they were present.

Interpret that any way you wish. All should be disqualifying. But you guys are the party of family values so I will defer to the holier than thou.
As I said, I was present at a party where a girl was raped, didn’t know her, him or that it happened. Are you saying that I’m guilty of something? Or are you reading that as they took part in it? Any comment on her regularly attending rape rallies?

Her statement is dated yesterday, and references the Beach Week entries in the calendar.
Should be easy to prove. Leaking info to collude on sworn testimony sounds illegal. Add another indictment to the list!

Just so we are all clear...the party of family values is A-OK with their SC pick to have thrown and attended parties where women were being drugged and raped so as long as they actually didn’t do the raping. That’s the red line for them. Not that he tried to step in and put an end to it or that he called the authorities. Just the hope that he he didn’t actively participate in the raping.

Gotcha.

come on, you are better than this. That's like saying the party of pro choice also cares about the illegal aliens kids being abused.

Suppose one of your kids heard someone say that about you? Then just think for a moment about Judge Kavanaugh's kids and what your side has descended to in its quest to maintain political power. And the Left is supposedly the party that cares all about children?

Disgusting.
Perhaps if Kavanaugh changed his birth certificate to say he was of Mexican heritage all this would go away...

As I said, I was present at a party where a girl was raped, didn’t know her, him or that it happened. Are you saying that I’m guilty of something? Or are you reading that as they took part in it? Any comment on her regularly attending rape rallies?

I have no doubt they took part in it. Fits in line with the previous accusations. To not see a pattern here is just being ignorant.

Why would I comment on the victim? She isn’t at fault here and she isn’t the nomination for the SC. FOH with the victim blaming narrative. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: countryroads89
I have no doubt they took part in it.
Prove it.
Stay out of what? “We” ain’t a thing. You make personal insults towards me and i swat you away. You are a gnat. You have nothing else. Be better.
Really........You're clueless. You vouch for and believe events from 30-35 years ago but you can't remember? Unlike you......I simply asked a question.

I have no doubt they took part in it. Fits in line with the previous accusations. To not see a pattern here is just being ignorant.

Why would I comment on the victim? She isn’t at fault here and she isn’t the nomination for the SC. FOH with the victim blaming narrative. It’s disgusting.
Just to be clear what I’m asking, I’m asking you if you read that statement as they took part in her rape.

We’ll leave out her conintuously going to rape rallies, saying and doing nothing, but continuing to attend. Fair enough, it will and should be discussed though, lest you not care about these other girls, which apparently she didn’t.

Just to be clear what I’m asking, I’m asking you if you read that statement as they took part in her rape.

We’ll leave out her conintuously going to rape rallies, saying and doing nothing, but continuing to attend. Fair enough, it will and should be discussed though, lest you not care about these other girls, which apparently she didn’t.
I don't. I think it is clearly designed to be vague, with hints of awfulness under the guise of "sworn" testimony. To me, only the Ford allegation has any ring of truth. Well that and him being an elitist, douchy frat bro.

Mule, I'm about to lose all respect for you if you think this is a legitimate charge?
I have my doubts. My point was that IF they are true, Kavanaugh is responsible for his kids hearing about his involvement.

I don't. I think it is clearly designed to be vague, with hints of awfulness under the guise of "sworn" testimony. To me, only the Ford allegation has any ring of truth. Well that and him being an elitist, douchy frat bro.
That’s where I’m at right now. Even Ford’s stuff has some suspect elements to it.

No question that he was a frat douche. 10-1 he wears a visor and doesn’t golf/fish.

FOH with the victim blaming narrative. It’s disgusting.
I don’t think you understand what the definition of victim blaming is. My question as it pertains to her is not an indictment of her being raped because...I’m separating the instance of her rape, which we can agree is tragic, from that of the other rape rallies she attended. The point I’m specifically making is that she attended these rape rallies and neither said or did anything about them. She actually watched them occur. My question to her would be A. why she would continue to attend them? B. Why she never said anything? C. Is she still friends with the girls she watched being gang raped? D. Total number of rape rallies she attended.

I wouldn’t dare question the validity of her experience nor would I presume to state her attendance enabled her tragic event. I’m gonna guess you either have a very low opinion of me to presume I’d victim shame her or you willfully chose to sidestep the actual intent of my question and used the “Hitler defense” thinking it’d work.

Are you unable/unwilling to separate the two lines of questioning? If so, that’s ok, just say so.

I don’t think you understand what the definition of victim blaming is. My question as it pertains to her is not an indictment of her being raped because...I’m separating the instance of her rape, which we can agree is tragic, from that of the other rape rallies she attended. The point I’m specifically making is that she attended these rape rallies and neither said or did anything about them. She actually watched them occur. My question to her would be A. why she would continue to attend them? B. Why she never said anything? C. Is she still friends with the girls she watched being gang raped? D. Total number of rape rallies she attended.

I wouldn’t dare question the validity of her experience nor would I presume to state her attendance enabled her tragic event. I’m gonna guess you either have a very low opinion of me to presume I’d victim shame her or you willfully chose to sidestep the actual intent of my question and used the “Hitler defense” thinking it’d work.

Are you unable/unwilling to separate the two lines of questioning? If so, that’s ok, just say so.
Maybe she was young and arrogant back then and her perspective has changed through the years. Maybe she was hard up or a madam back then. Not sure why the focus is on that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT