ADVERTISEMENT

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls were drugged and raped

Excessive drinking and inappropriate behavior - the bar has been moved

You should pray for an FBI investigation of Kavanaugh as that may be the only chance he has left.

Wait, I didn't even notice that. She doesn't claim Kavanaugh did anything to her. Get this crap out of here.

THE told me that this stuff helps Kavanaugh go I guess more help is on the way.

At this point nothing is believable anymore since anything is offered as such. The more outrageous the offering, the less believable it is. You might try he once stole candy from a baby and made it cry.

Bill Cosby is going to prison and the party of family values wants to push this scumbag onto the SC?

Hahahahaha!

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Hell I just saw a National Poll that said 52% of Republicans think he should be confirmed even if all of this is true. Not surprised, they voted for pussy grabber after all.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
“I’m pro-life and I approve of this serial rapist.”

Suppose one of your kids heard someone say that about you? Then just think for a moment about Judge Kavanaugh's kids and what your side has descended to in its quest to maintain political power. And the Left is supposedly the party that cares all about children?

Disgusting.

Reactions: JWG66
Suppose one of your kids heard someone say that about you? Then just think for a moment about Judge Kavanaugh's kids and what your side has descended to in its quest to maintain political power. And the Left is supposedly the party that cares all about children?

Disgusting.
Unless it's true. I'm not saying it is, but, if he did those things, he sowed the seeds that led to his kids hearing about them.

Reactions: BoremanSouth
Hell I just saw a National Poll that said 52% of Republicans think he should be confirmed even if all of this is true. Not surprised, they voted for pussy grabber after all.

So since you guys on the Left are all into bringing up rape allegations from 35 years ago do we commission an FBI investigation into Bill Clinton's alleged rapes then prosecute him? Is that OK?

Oh, how could I forget. He can't serve on the Supreme Court, he's been disbarred for lying about sexual abuse. But he's still your hero.

Last edited:
Unless it's true. I'm not saying it is, but, if he did those things, he sowed the seeds that led to his kids hearing about them.

Mule, I'm about to lose all respect for you if you think this is a legitimate charge?

The quote you picked was another 4chan troll, that YOU fell for, not me.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

CoopWrong again

Which part of this statement is too difficult for you to comprehend?

“The ADL said ROF leader Jordan Jereb told them Cruz was associated with his group. Jereb, who is based in Tallahassee, said Cruz was brought into the group by another member and had participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, the ADL said.”

MAGA

What part of 4Chan trolled did you not understand?

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT