ADVERTISEMENT

Never thought I would see a WVU team

WVUBuck

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Quit before kickoff. Some folks need to do some soul searching if you should even play football. This team is lost.

Nobody on the team knows their role. They are all lost and looking at someone else to "fix it". And we stuck with our QB about 4 games too long.

Quit before kickoff. Some folks need to do some soul searching if you should even play football. This team is lost.
You're incorrect. WVU hit the proverbial wall at Baylor. There's nothing left in the tank dude. Ever play a collegiate sport? Nah, didn't think so. So either support WVU or get the F'out. We don't want or need your "optimistic" attitude. You're the one that needs to do some soul searching.

Some of our "fans" should adopt this as their theme song -

Cheer up guys.........after this year there is no where to go but UP. Trust the climb.

Reactions: wvvidd
Honestly has anyone seen anything to date to give them the hope that a "climb" is in progress?

Can't remember seeing a WVU team so lifeless and seemingly out of sorts in every aspect. And it was worse yesterday than before.

2001 and 2013 come to mind. But I guess Buck is either not old enough to remember those or chooses not to. Trolls are like that.

Reactions: mtn1neer
Been a fan over 40 years. I’ll make an observation and comment if I want. I played sports so as far as get the f out up yours. Optimistic attitude my ass.
And I wasn’t the only one that noticed lack of effort from a morning newspaper.

Coaching – I recite the same facts pretty much each week, and they remain true; the WVU coaches are admittedly playing short-handed. They took over a program that lacked talent and experience from the start of the season, and multiple injuries have significantly cut into those limited resources since. Despite those truths, West Virginia’s coaches have typically gotten the Mountaineers to play hard. That’s something you can’t say about Saturday’s performance against Texas Tech, though, especially on the defensive side. In terms of overall effort and execution, this was the low point of 2019. Grade: F

You're incorrect. WVU hit the proverbial wall at Baylor. There's nothing left in the tank dude. Ever play a collegiate sport? Nah, didn't think so. So either support WVU or get the F'out. We don't want or need your "optimistic" attitude. You're the one that needs to do some soul searching.

Last edited:
yeah, this ignoramous troll attitude of "drink the cool aid or get out" has to go.

WVU fans have a right to discuss a terrible job being done when its happening in front of our eyes, regardless of some board controlling troll freaks like it or not.

Clarification! I support Coach Brown and the coaching staff. My beef Saturday was the effort I saw from some players.

yeah, this ignoramous troll attitude of "drink the cool aid or get out" has to go.

WVU fans have a right to discuss a terrible job being done when its happening in front of our eyes, regardless of some board controlling troll freaks like it or not.

So glad "fans" (and apparently former all - state athletes) like you are not in educational administration or coaching at any collegiate level! Warped!!!

Whatever dude. Must be awesome to be you looking down on high. I’m not the CEO of the company I work for but thank goodness freedom of speech allows me to call out lack of effort in the workplace. Warped my ass.

egg-on-face.png

“It spoke to our resiliency,” Brown said. “We challenged them this week, especially the guys who are going to be in our program for a long time. Last week we didn’t play hard early. I just don’t understand that. This is not like baseball with all those games.

“Well we challenged them and they responded.”

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT