ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Democrat: Scalise being shot was funny

I haven't provided tacit approval for anything in this thread other than accurate reporting. WVPATX didn't read the article he linked to (at best) or read the article but lied about it in his thread title (at worst) and all I did was point that out. And we've gone 100+ posts back and forth since then because he and others simply refuse to acknowledge that obvious fact. I haven't commented at all on the appropriateness of the response (the actual response, not what the thread title says she did) of the Nebraska Democratic lawmaker.

But here's the thing to remember for people that are so upset about the response of the Nebraska Democratic lawmaker. Why are you upset? Because you think it's wrong. Okay, so you don't like wrong things. Is it wrong to link to an article where your thread title completely misrepresents the content of the article? Yes. So if people are so concerned about wrong things why do they twist and turn so much to avoid addressing the wrong thing that started this thread?

And the answer of course as with so many people all across the political spectrum is that they don't actually care about right and wrong and instead care only about promoting their political POV.
Shameful jackassery to the extreme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT