ADVERTISEMENT

"Bird Brain"

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
That's Trump's new nickname for Nikki Haley. I'm a huge Trump supporter but I don't like the name. I have to admit I laughed when I first heard it, and it's not that I think Trump shouldn't call folks names...not after what his detractors call him! It's just she's such a non factor at this point, it makes no sense for him to draw any more attention to her or even sympathy for her over what amounts to just childish name calling.

It only feeds the negative media narratives of Trump, and he's got way bigger fish to fry than defending himself against their faux "misogynist" charges over a silly name. Haley has no shot, she's irrelevant. He doesn't need to draw attention to her or himself with the nickname. He needs to skip over her, and talk about joining forces with Texas and other States taking a stand against the Biden regime over the open border.

He needs to talk about our armed forces under assault from Iranian backed terrorists in the Middle East. He needs to talk about our sky high energy prices and rising prices for food, clothing & shelter. He needs to start laying out his agenda to stop Biden's assault on the country, and forget about Nikki Haley who won't even be in the race come Super Tuesday in March.

I have to admit though, it is funny. Trump cracks me up. 🤣

Nikki Haley aka "bird brain"
iu

Look I'm NOT a bird OK? And I do have a brain alright?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
That's Trump's new nickname for Nikki Haley. I'm a huge Trump supporter but I don't like the name. I have to admit I laughed when I first heard it, and it's not that I think Trump shouldn't call folks names...not after what his detractors call him! It's just she's such a non factor at this point, it makes no sense for him to draw any more attention to her or even sympathy for her over what amounts to just childish name calling.

It only feeds the negative media narratives of Trump, and he's got way bigger fish to fry than defending himself against their faux "misogynist" charges over a silly name. Haley has no shot, she's irrelevant. He doesn't need to draw attention to her or himself with the nickname. He needs to skip over her, and talk about joining forces with Texas and other States taking a stand against the Biden regime over the open border.

He needs to talk about our armed forces under assault from Iranian backed terrorists in the Middle East. He needs to talk about our sky high energy prices and rising prices for food, clothing & shelter. He needs to start laying out his agenda to stop Biden's assault on the country, and forget about Nikki Haley who won't even be in the race come Super Tuesday in March.

I have to admit though, it is funny. Trump cracks me up. 🤣

Nikki Haley aka "bird brain"
iu

Look I'm NOT a bird OK? And I do have a brain alright?
First "wood" twice ...
Second , totally agree. Don't mind making fun of the media but childish nicknames should stop ..
Should have never started. I don't like that at all . As funny as they can be all it does is alienate voters . People look for likable candidates not necessarily good policies.

Reactions: atlkvb
First "wood" twice ...
Second , totally agree. Don't mind making fun of the media but childish nicknames should stop ..
Should have never started. I don't like that at all . As funny as they can be all it does is alienate voters . People look for likable candidates not necessarily good policies.
You're right. It's just totally unnecessary for him to call her names....she's a pimple on his giant Elephant ass! Blow a fart and move on!

Hey DJT...stop calling Nikki "bird brain"....makes you look like a chump!

Sometimes I just can't help myself atl, you know that!
iu

I know Bro, that's what gets your orange ass in trouble too. Just stop it OK?

Aw....atl doesn't like name calling....poor baby!!!!!
iu

Just giving you some advice my Man...we got a country to save...we need you. Cut it out!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT