ADVERTISEMENT

MLB attendance dying, pro sports $ will fall all across board

The only NBA fan left are low educated, wet behind the ears WVUALLEN and he can’t stand it he’s always wrong. WVUallen see how many people you know personally that watch or follow NBA. Not many if none. Face it the NBA has fallen badly since MJ retired. Higher USA population overall and in cities and ratings have sucked for 20 years.

I never read your low budget, cheap journalism links. You can find a million links showing declining NBA interest.... and post how terrible the NBA is. It’s well documented the NBA is hurting overall with image, lack of interest, low ratings, bad attendance.....the NFL is losing ratings, interests.

College sports are the biggest overall sport in USA. More teams, more fans by far. College football is the top sport overall. How old is the this WVUallen idiot? Tell him to shut up about the NBA. He’s on this site cause college is the greatest. He knows it but just wants to disgrace himself and lower himself by arguing against reality.

But OP started a thread about professional sports and dying attendance. OP has stated no facts and based all statements on opinions. Everyone else has provided statements based on facts. OP lost....again.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I never read your low budget, cheap journalism links. You can find a million links showing declining NBA interest.... and post how terrible the NBA is. It’s well documented the NBA is hurting overall with image, lack of interest, low ratings, bad attendance.....the NFL is losing ratings, interests.

College sports are the biggest overall sport in USA. More teams, more fans by far. College football is the top sport overall. How old is the this WVUallen idiot? Tell him to shut up about the NBA. He’s on this site cause college is the greatest. He knows it but just wants to disgrace himself and lower himself by arguing against reality.

Sports Illustrated has always been one of the best resources and IMO has never shown any favoritism. You however side with idiocy. If its well documented, why can't you ever provide data to back it up? That darn Google device not working?

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Old enough to be your dad and run your ass to bed for using daddy's computer for your BS, Please show me those links just for my entertainment. I thought this was a professional sports thread and not a college sports (which is declining due to saturation) thread.

But just to embarrass you...

One of the best analysts at making sense of sports television and digital ratings is Austin Karp, the assistant managing editor of Sports Business Daily. Karp examined the 2017 regular season viewership for college football and found that CBS, ABC, NBC and ESPN all posted significant declines this season. Fox was the one outlier, with record-high viewership thanks to its new Big Ten deal.

Per Karp, here’s where the networks finished for average viewership for this year’s CFB regular season:

CBS: 4.951 million viewers, down 10% from 5.489 million in 2016.

ABC: 4.203 million, down 18% from 5.097 million.

Fox: 3.625 million, up 23% from 2.951 million.

NBC: 2.742, down 3% from 2.814 million.

ESPN: 2.155 million, down 6% from 2.300 million.

FS1: 819,000, up 4% from 743,000.

Here were five CFB games that exceeded 10 million viewers:

1. Alabama-Auburn (CBS) Nov. 25: 13.657 million viewers.

2. Georgia-Auburn (CBS) Dec. 2: 13.466 million viewers.

3. Ohio State-Wisconsin (Fox): Dec. 2: 12.918 million viewers.

4. Florida State-Alabama (ABC): Sept. 2: 12.335 million viewers.

5. Ohio State-Michigan (Fox): Nov. 25: 10.507 million.

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/12/10/college-footballs-declining-ratings-2017-media-circus

CFP will continue to grow and will be the main push of increasing the number of teams. Which in concept is good but will eventually saturate the media as well. Too much of a good thing usually sours with time.

So quit trolling and masturbating over every reply to your uneducated arguments.

No. You. Can’t.

Dude how hard is this for you to understand? College sports is on a million channels nowadays all week. It’s on way more than pro sports and college has way more states and teams involved. Ratings have dipped for individual games cause there are a million other teams, games on a million other channels. Years ago we didn’t have the options. Every team is on now.

Overall college sports is the most watched and the most fans, interest. Overall! Overall!

The NFL and pro sports declines cause it’s just boring and people are getting disinterested in it. The players, owners, coaches are overpaid and the players attitudes are terrible. People are getting fed up. Reality. The pro game is not what it used to be. It’s boring?

for individual games of importance.

And this is why you get exposed as someone who has never participated in team sports. All games are of importance! Try this on: if WVU loses to anybody...in conference or out...it would drastically impact the season. All games on TV for any team have importance. Only the shallow I watch only the big game types would think differently. Go back to your video games.

You keep linking the same nonsense. I don’t even read the links ever you waste your time. Individual games don’t increase cause it’s a million college teams on a million college channels where every state, team is on. They don’t have to watch 2 games on anymore cause there are 100 games on TV now.

You can link a million stories saying the pro sports sucks and ratings are down and the pro sports is losing ratings, interest.

And this is why you get exposed as someone who has never participated in team sports. All games are of importance! Try this on: if WVU loses to anybody...in conference or out...it would drastically impact the season. All games on TV for any team have importance. Only the shallow I watch only the big game types would think differently. Go back to your video games.

ITT, someone tries to justify the equality of demand between a 12 game football season and an 84 game NBA season

NFL and pro sports declining. People are losing interest. College has more overall viewership and teams.

Even better would be if 304 took his drivel and left.

Considering we are all tired of his repetitive banter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT