ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri write on facing WVU in upcoming season

Coach Westsider has been dropping some subtle little hints for the last few weeks, and I wasn't sure what he was insinuating, but now I see he thinks my friend Greg Jacobs is the OSU Grad.

Ha!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Coach Westsider has been dropping some subtle little hints for the last few weeks, and I wasn't sure what he was insinuating, but now I see he thinks my friend Greg Jacobs is the OSU Grad.

Ha!
The little girls' coach sees me in his sleep...in his day dreams...while he sits on the throne...I'm anywhere and everywhere, and living rent-free in his head.

HOLY SOCK PUPPETS Batman!!!

Didn’t take this dynamic duo long to jump on this.

So did Ohio follow me here stalking??

I just posted that I had seen that term used before. I wasn’t jumping to any conclusions. You did.

The only “hint” was saying that you have been accused of being others on this board. I didn’t say anything otherwise.

Oh look at me pulling their strings guys!!!

Woohoo, let’s get this to 5 pages and build my wing in the hall of fame!!!

This will keep the in-educated going for a page or two.

Reactions: Rootmaster
@WVUFanForever

I’ll bug out when this thread hits 4 pages. Racking up another mega thread. You sir will ruin every single thread we are in because you can’t talk sports. You are actually worse than Texass for this site. Not sure about our local self righteous troll though. Root has confused me I must admit. I started trolling Texass for site payback because he has somewhat ruined the site. Then you came along and became what amounts as the biggest tool I’ve every come across on Rivals since 2002. Congrats.
LMAO...look at your all rattled...

Just leave.

I have 6000 posts...most were about sports until you spammed the board with your homers, trolling, pupets, mega thread bullshit.

You ruin everything you are in because your first post is to insult someone.

Last edited:
Your begging for Michigan's help usually does not end well for you, little girls' coach. Neal Brown has demonstrated the ability to coach his team to play over its collective head, so I'll predict a one-point win over Mizzou.

That was begging?

And by the way, save your childish name calling for the Outhouse. The adults want to talk sports here.

With making changes with one of the weakest units just two weeks before the opener (offensive line) doesn’t look promising.

I'll never take orders from you, little girls' coach. The two Ohio boys on the O-Line are pros and Mike Brown is a road grader, according to your buddy, Greg Hunter, so you may be underrating the O-Line.

Lots of inaccuracies in the write up. Basically says WVU has next to no chance to win against the mythical juggernaut that is Missouri Tiger Football.

https://www.rockmnation.com/platfor...-opponents-preview-west-virginia-mountaineers
I don't think the article was unfair. If DH had returned this season most expected a rebuilding year. Under Brown its not only a rebuilding year but a transition year. We will be implementing new schemes on the offense and defense. Brown has to work with players he didn't recruit. Some will grasp his system some won't. We have an unproven QB, the WR position is an unknown. We have more questions than answers at this point. The writer covers Missouri so its natural for him to show bias towards them. But from a Missouri fans perspective you couldn't have asked for a better set of circumstances when facing a wvu team.

Lord...its bad enough gregor is posting crap but now assclowngrad has to show back up on the main board as well.

Page 4 really says it all...

We have a spitt fan -- gregor
A suckeye fan -- osugrad
A meetchicken fan --- michiganherd...

And they spend all day on a WVU message board.....LMAO...who does that....what a bunch of losers...

GregJacobs/MichiganHerd/OSUgrad ruining another topic.
All three of them are just straight shitbirds.
They hate WVU and probably the same person. Just a real weirdo.

Back to the topic. It is way more important than these scumbags.

WVU going to come into this game wanting to kick-ass.
They need that win. Missouri is accepted as a solid team but not great. Beat them at home and you generate momentum.

Lord...its bad enough gregor is posting crap but now assclowngrad has to show back up on the main board as well.

Page 4 really says it all...

We have a spitt fan -- gregor
A suckeye fan -- osugrad
A meetchicken fan --- michiganherd...

And they spend all day on a WVU message board.....LMAO...who does that....what a bunch of losers...

Mall cop lol

I am headed to Scotland for two weeks. We are walking the west highland way (96 miles in 7 days). A week after we get back, I head to Colorado to chase elk and mule deer. The draw was unkind to me this year so I went with plan B, left over tags. I will pay for hanging around the lowlands for two weeks followed by 10,000 to 12,000 elevations during the hunt. My legs will be great but will take some time to get the lungs up to speed. Will likely hit Crooked Stave on the way out.

For real that’s amazing. If you haven’t been to Scotland before you’re gonna love it. If you can drop into Ireland for a couple of days.

He adds as much value as you do. I really don't mind Gregory's posts but even you have to admit his posts are Jr. High level at best. You been down this way at all this summer?

5-0 you know I’m messin around right. The more names I’m called the more I mess around. I can’t believe people take this crap seriously. I get beat up daily. Has it occurred to you I can care less. It’s summer. Football talk is right around the corner.

Safe travels.

5-0 you know I’m messin around right. The more names I’m called the more I mess around. I can’t believe people take this crap seriously. I get beat up daily. Has it occurred to you I can care less. It’s summer. Football talk is right around the corner.

Safe travels.
I know Greg. Enjoy Ireland.

I'm just imagining how dead this board would become, if some of these low IQ posters got their way, and Greg Jacobs decided to stop posting.

Some of you Grade A losers have to admit, GJ moves the needle around here.

Edit to include: Nice to see stills make his way back. Even he would admit that Greg Jacobs is a high value poster.
This board used to be very busy with actual WVU fans discussing WVU until you and other shitstain trolls invaded and filled it up with bullshit and all the WVU fans went behind the paywall. Its so cute that you idiots actually think you are doing this board a favor. Do the board a favor and go away for a year and see what happens to this board. You wont like it.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
This board used to be very busy with actual WVU fans discussing WVU until you and other shitstain trolls invaded and filled it up with bullshit and all the WVU fans went behind the paywall. Its so cute that you idiots actually think you are doing this board a favor. Do the board a favor and go away for a year and see what happens to this board. You wont like it.
okay dave. I'm going away now, and won't return.

Quit being a whinny bitch

Oh i know.....you need us so you will be here forever ruining threads with your homer bullshit.

Dude like Herd says you offer nothing. No content. Your entire purpose is to follow me around and ruin thread after thread. Look at your HB like ratio haha. You’re a tool big guy.

Dude like Herd says you offer nothing. No content. Your entire purpose is to follow me around and ruin thread after thread. Look at your HB like ratio haha. You’re a tool big guy.
You **** them up way before I get there....

You don't see a huge group of people on here wanting me to leave do you?

Reactions: RichardCranium1
Greg does not have an account on the Blue Lot. He claims to have access through other accounts but does not post. If he did post he would be chewed up and spit out pretty quickly. Trolls don't last long there.
Trolls do alright on the Blue lot. The fact that you're still there is proof of that.

I should be real careful about accusing other people of being the same poster. Everyone knows that me and Townesvanzandt are the same person.

I should be real careful about accusing other people of being the same poster. Everyone knows that me and Townesvanzandt are the same person.
If you were half as clever as you are just batshit crazy your game would be interesting. Its just not.

Someone has a small pecker and too much free time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT