ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri write on facing WVU in upcoming season

Thanks captain obvious.

The point was you can never stay on topic because you are a simple-minded fool.

Why do you get so rustled when we chat. Go back to the post I confronted dumbfvck haha. I didn’t go off topic. I responded haha. Your DNA is a cesspool you loser.

Why do you get so rustled when we chat. Go back to the post I confronted dumbfvck haha. I didn’t go off topic. I responded haha. Your DNA is a cesspool you loser.
While your getting medicated...look up what rustled means as well...you have used it twice wrongly now because i have never been rustled...at least not with you....

While your getting medicated...look up what rustled means as well...you have used it twice wrongly now because i have never been rustled...at least not with you....

You really are a dic. Your jimmies are rustled every time you see me post haha. You’re owned and humiliated here and truly don’t realize it. I’ve used you disrespectfully to produce two monster threads tat immediately place me in the site Hall Of Fame. You can have this thread because it is not mine and doneagain can deal with your goofy personality. I’ll summon you when the season starts. Can’t wait to see if you can stay on task when the big boy talk football. My guess is you’ll get personal and hijak thread after thread. Good day to you wvuloserfanforever.

Yet another thread derailed.

He dives in to every thread I’m in. I responded on topic up top of course and Texass throws a shot then here comes cuckboy wvuloserfanforever to his rescue. Texass(304) actually adds some value in a lot of threads. His cuckboy is a total tool.

Writer was not well versed in WVU, but it's hard from a distance to gauge an opponent. The pissing match between posters on here tells me that some people are a bit bonkers wait for the opener.

So am I! Bring on James Madison! I'll be in Section 105, as usual, in Mountaineer Field to enjoy seeing my alma mater perform while kicking off the Neal Brown era.

I do watch like an alumnus and a long-time sportswriter combined, which I am. Makes me more analytical but just as crazy when the Mountaineers make a great play.

He dives in to every thread I’m in. I responded on topic up top of course and Texass throws a shot then here comes cuckboy wvuloserfanforever to his rescue. Texass(304) actually adds some value in a lot of threads. His cuckboy is a total tool.
1 9mm piece of lead could solve all your problems.

Writer was not well versed in WVU, but it's hard from a distance to gauge an opponent. The pissing match between posters on here tells me that some people are a bit bonkers wait for the opener.

So am I! Bring on James Madison! I'll be in Section 105, as usual, in Mountaineer Field to enjoy seeing my alma mater perform while kicking off the Neal Brown era.

I do watch like an alumnus and a long-time sportswriter combined, which I am. Makes me more analytical but just as crazy when the Mountaineers make a great play.

Must be awful to be both pompous and insecure there FakeSportsWriter. Lol

^^^^^^another puppet for my future monster threads^^^^^^

^^^^^^LOL at Dave’s Post/Like ratio on his HB^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^welcome to my puppet team Dave^^^^^^^

I do have to admit Greggor.

You are on my Preseason Watch List for the WVPride304 award.

But think Rootmaster is the favorite. He is a much better troll.

Wait! Have you joined my puppet squad? You came out from under your rock to join my club? Super!
I have no idea what kind of grown ass man talks about having a puppet squad unless you are trying to relive some Mr. Rogers neigjborhood fantasy.

I am part of the club that wishes you were gone because you are worthleas to this board and you ruin every thread you join.

I have no idea what kind of grown ass man talks about having a puppet squad unless you are trying to relive some Mr. Rogers neigjborhood fantasy.

I am part of the club that wishes you were gone because you are worthleas to this board and you ruin every thread you join.
Post of the Year!!!

Some of you guys are priceless. And helpless. Go forward and talk all things WVU pal. No one is stopping you. If you insist on joining my homer puppeteers then that’s on you. Join me in my next mega thread. Enjoy this one haha.

Some of you guys are priceless. And helpless. Go forward and talk all things WVU pal. No one is stopping you. If you insist on joining my homer puppeteers then that’s on you. Join me in my next mega thread. Enjoy this one haha.
Eat a bag of dicks

We are just all tired of your bullshit...but you have to keeping playing your game. Sad.

Move along friend. Talk WVU content. Post amongst your friends. No one is stopping you. Sadly I get the feeling a few of only get on this site to engage with me. Go on and talk all things WVU. It’s a great time of year.

Eat a bag of dicks

Oh yes my new puppet posts. Tough guy as well. I like it haha. Make sure to jump into my next mega thread I start. I’m going to London and Ireland next month. Dive in at your leisure when I give updates. I also plan to give a thorough prediction on Big12 in the next couple weeks. All football all day!!!!

Greg your act is beyond childish. Grow up or have your mommy look your door from the ourside. You used to be clever until your meds ran out.

Greg your act is beyond childish. Grow up or have your mommy look your door from the ourside. You used to be clever until your meds ran out.

Get lost clown. You’re a dipshit and get exposed every time you post. I’ve left you alone but must admit I agree with the locals. You’re an idiot.

Oh yes my new puppet posts. Tough guy as well. I like it haha. Make sure to jump into my next mega thread I start. I’m going to London and Ireland next month. Dive in at your leisure when I give updates. I also plan to give a thorough prediction on Big12 in the next couple weeks. All football all day!!!!
Do you know what they do to child molesters in Ireland?

That's factually incorrect, as I enjoy Greg's insights when it comes to sports. Have you continued to work on your posting skills, or do you need/require some more lessons?
Awesome. So the one person here who enjoys pedogreg and his nonesense is another clown who cant find his team board and who is only here to be a problem.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Awesome. So the one person here who enjoys pedogreg and his nonesense is another clown who cant find his team board and who is only here to be a problem.
that hurts man. but, I can't help but like Greg Jacobs. Despite all his fans attempting to team up and bully him, he delivers great content. I just wish others would read his takes. GJ has some great insights on college sports.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
that hurts man. but, I can't help but like Greg Jacobs. Despite all his fans attempting to team up and bully him, he delivers great content. I just wish others would read his takes. GJ has some great insights on college sports.
I dont mind you here and posting but I know what you are here to do and it doesnt bother me.

I should also add the Charles Manson had some cool art. People should view it, amazing stuff.

Why you still talking about me?

You bore me.
You use to be somewhat of an entertaining troll.
Now you are just sad.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I dont mind you here and posting but I know what you are here to do and it doesnt bother me.

I should also add the Charles Manson had some cool art. People should view it, amazing stuff.

Can’t wait til we get to analyze WVU football and little brother Big12. Football talk will expose the geek fanboys that never played or know nothing about football. Should be interesting to see if you and the local assclowns can make the transition. Looks like I’m gonna take another thread into the 3-5 page range. You have to admit I get the hits haha. Look at you haha. Likes are finally piling up for ya. You are very welcome!!
Time to pull root into the convo.

Got to love forum tough guys. Always trying to get one more insult in before their mommy zips their sleeper.

Hook:
So you never answered me. Are you that self righteous that you get on your high horse about retard but seem perfectly comfortable with the racist, homophobe and child abuse mockery that rules this site?
Catch:
Can’t wait to read your self righteous, hypocritical reply.
Release:
I’ve decided to turn this into a mega thread so chat soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT