ADVERTISEMENT

Manafort is really stupid

Nice, Gloria Vanderbilt Jr is the word of reason.

Manafort has $30M, you're the stupid one.

Speaking of Paul Manafort. You guys might want to check out what is breaking about him this morning. Probably going to be kind if a big deal...

Speaking of Paul Manafort. You guys might want to check out what is breaking about him this morning. Probably going to be kind if a big deal...
It's the Guardian....I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Maybe Manafort isn’t stupid. Maybe he would rather spend the rest of his life in prison than deal with the consequences of talking about Russian connections.

The funny thing is, some of you really don’t understand how big of a deal it is to breach a plea agreement. Judges do not look fondly on parties who have agreed to cooperate fully with an investigation only to find out they have been lying (further) to investigators. You can bet your ass prosecutors will take steps to prevent a presidential pardon.

Nice, Gloria Vanderbilt Jr is the word of reason.

Manafort has $30M, you're the stupid one.
Scott Dworkin on Twitter: "BREAKING: Paul Manafort met with Julian Assange inside Ecuadorian embassy in London around the time he joined the Trump campaign. Funny how Manafort failed to mention that. I bet Trump, his kids and Kushner were all aware of this. Can’t wait to see what Mueller has. Tick tock." / Twitter

Scott Dworkin on Twitter: "BREAKING: Paul Manafort met with Julian Assange inside Ecuadorian embassy in London around the time he joined the Trump campaign. Funny how Manafort failed to mention that. I bet Trump, his kids and Kushner were all aware of this. Can’t wait to see what Mueller has. Tick tock." / Twitter
Dworkin? lol

Just a reminder: Mueller has Trump’s written responses to the questions and received those recently. Isn’t there some kind of saying about a tangled web and deception? Good times ahead.

Twitbot82 cloned himself and the mods don’t blink. Yet duplicate news item posts are now deleted? For shame, mod. For shame.

He has 9(had 7, he added 2 today) out of 40 threads on the first page from the combined accounts. Yes, I'm keeping track.

Is that too many?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT