ADVERTISEMENT

LSU/Oklahoma

Hey it was Vegas that punked the Big12 Champ.

Let's wait and see.
You all seem to think Vegas is the
"end all and be all"

Saw Jalen rushed for 1300 +,
and had
50 total TDs, total.
Dangerous for any defensive coordinator.

I think I Oklahoma could be hard on LSU.

By the way,
the b12 is the best conference
"top to bottom" in the country.

And Iowa State might be the best b12 team, and ISU has 4 losses.

(Certainly the most entertaining)

Na not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is the best team in the Big12 just isn’t very respected. Double digit spread actually proves my point.

Okay , I guess what Im saying is that other than than the top 3 teams no team will be less than a double digit spread. So no team gets respect from the bookies.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Let's wait and see.
You all seem to think Vegas is the
"end all and be all"

Saw Jalen rushed for 1300 +,
and had
50 total TDs, total.
Dangerous for any defensive coordinator.

I think I Oklahoma could be hard on LSU.

Fair enough but what else can we do for a few weeks. Pick sides and bust each other’s chops. Some of these guys are way to serious.

Fair enough but what else can we do for a few weeks. Pick sides and bust each other’s chops. Some of these guys are way to serious.

I can't believe,
I actually like WVU in the b12.

Well said....

Everyone easily forgets that it's entertaining. B12 is the most fun conference in the Country.

We can talk this and we can talk that, but b12 is Entertaining, very entertaining...

Well said

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I can't believe,
I actually like WVU in the b12.

Well said....

Everyone easily forgets that it's entertaining. B12 is the most fun conference in the Country.

We can talk this and we can talk that, but b12 is Entertaining, very entertaining...

Well said

Hey whatever makes ya sleep at night. Personally I don’t find the Big12, outside of Oklahoma and WVU, fun to watch. Hicksville USA isn’t my thing.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Another mega thread in the books boys? All done? I’m royalty here and deserve the recognition of a blogger star. I am taken for granted sometimes and called vicious names but I deliver serious content and traffic to this site. If I left this site it would struggle for content debate.

I’m the real deal!!!

Last edited:
Another mega thread in the books boys? All done? I’m royalty here and deserve the recognition of a blogger star. I am taken for granted sometimes and called vicious name but I deliver serious content and traffic to this site. If I left this site it would struggle for content debate.

I’m the real deal!!!
LOL. Glad you can justify your existence.

BUMP

Jalen Hurts
15 / 31 - 217 yards 1 INT
14 carries 43 yards 2 TD

LSU 63 OU 28

We could post pics of you head 2 toe in Pitt gear...smiling like a goofball. Short and round....like George Costanza.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT