ADVERTISEMENT

LSU/Oklahoma

A lot will depend on which LSU defense shows up. The one against Texas and its a shootout with OU and Id give the edge to Burrows in a close game. If the LSU defense that has showed up the last few games shows up, I think LSU wins by 2 TDs or more.

I think Farmer Fran will have his team more ready than Rileys.

ACC totally sucked this year. No doubt about that. Who said the ACC football Conference was good this year? You think Big12 gets their first playoff win this year? Or are you the next geek that refuses to answer. At least 5-0 gave his opinion.
I think you misunderstood me. My point is that anyone who thought Ohio State should be the number 1 team and seed in nothing but a homer. Even Vegas has them as 3rd best team. LSU deserves to be #1 and should be favored over OU. Can OU win? Certainly but LSU is a better team. Having two teams in the top 7 is the committee showing respect to the 12.

People are pumping up Clemson just a little to high. They've played nobody and certainly have not played a team with a defense. Ohio State by 14.

I think you misunderstood me. My point is that anyone who thought Ohio State should be the number 1 team and seed in nothing but a homer. Even Vegas has them as 3rd best team. LSU deserves to be #1 and should be favored over OU. Can OU win? Certainly but LSU is a better team. Having two teams in the top 7 is the committee showing respect to the 12.

Not true 5-0. Ohio St was actually ranked #1. If they whack Wisconsin by 30 tOSU would have been #1. I never said LSU wasn’t worthy of #1 or didn’t deserve being #1. I appreciate you answering the question. No one else is secure enough to answer that one simple question.

texas almost beats LSU, OU Beats texas.... So does IOWAST, TCU, & Baylor, one by a better margin then LSU.. Seems as tho we have tougher schedules then SEC schools. Considering most play 3 HS teams, and when you add a few bottom dwellers, its easy to hit 8-9 wins, rarely do ESPN talk about SOS, because weak ass schedules is the SEC business model.. Who can blame them, it works..

I dont think it will be a blow out loss... Does OU win, probably not, but is LSU going to skull drag them, no I dont believe they will. Texas is the common denom, using Texas as a gauge, I think LSU wins by 1-7 points..

Double digit dogs haha. Guess what homer. We will know in less than a month.

If you had seen the Old Miss vs LSU
(2nd half), you may have a different opinion .

I think Oklahoma can beat LSU.
Better task then Ohio State Clemson.

Ps....am I prejudice for b12?
(sure , so what).

It's not like "credibility" is a prerequisite of msg board participation....wink

I know you like the Big12. WVU is in it, sadly, so of course following the Big12 and supporting the Big12 is normal. The only issue I’ve ever brought up is the homers that constantly claim Big12 football and Big12 is a meat grinder haha. Of course you had the homers forecasting teams leaving the ACC and PAC12 to flock to the Big12. That was a joke. You even had homers claiming Notre Dame was joining the Big12 haha.

Not true 5-0. Ohio St was actually ranked #1. If they whack Wisconsin by 30 tOSU would have been #1. I never said LSU wasn’t worthy of #1 or didn’t deserve being #1. I appreciate you answering the question. No one else is secure enough to answer that one simple question.
More BS Greg which is what you do. So what is your take on Pitt verses directional Michigan? Should be a close game but not sure Pitt can measure up.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
Big 12 vs ACC since WVU joined Big 12

Big 12
ACC

I know you like the Big12. WVU is in it, sadly, so of course following the Big12 and supporting the Big12 is normal. The only issue I’ve ever brought up is the homers that constantly claim Big12 football and Big12 is a meat grinder haha. Of course you had the homers forecasting teams leaving the ACC and PAC12 to flock to the Big12. That was a joke. You even had homers claiming Notre Dame was joining the Big12 haha.

Hurts can play, this is just casual observation....
Baylor is better than most.

Jalen Hurts is "no joke".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Nope. Big XII no meat grinder.

Strength of Schedules.

WVU = 3
Texas = 4
TCU = 5
Kansas = 6
Iowa State = 8
Oklahoma State = 11
Oklahoma = 13
Texas Tech = 14
Kansas State = 20
Baylor = 28

What a bunch of cake walk schedules.

Put you Clown Shoes back on FOOL.

And for comparison,
Penn State = 43
Minnesota = 61
Va Tech = 74
Marshall = 107

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Nope. Big XII no meat grinder.

Strength of Schedules.

WVU = 3
Texas = 4
TCU = 5
Kansas = 6
Iowa State = 8
Oklahoma State = 11
Oklahoma = 13
Texas Tech = 14
Kansas State = 20
Baylor = 28

What a bunch of cake walk schedules.

Put you Clown Shoes back on FOOL.

And for comparison,
Penn State = 43
Minnesota = 61
Va Tech = 74
Excellent job of data mining, fraud. The same Sagarin ratings that you're using to argue that the Big 12 is a "meat grinder" ranks THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY NO. 1. You just destroyed your Buckeye-hating agenda.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

[laughing]

Yet LSU is 13-0 against the 10th rated schedule and OSU 13-0 against the 13th rated schedule.

And LSU has 6 Top 30 wins compared to OSU’s 4.

Cry me a river Bitch.

Yet LSU is 13-0 against the 10th rated schedule and OSU 13-0 against the 13th rated schedule.

And LSU has 6 Top 30 wins compared to OSU’s 4.

Cry me a river Bitch.
Why would a fan of a 13-0 school be crying, biotch? Oh, wait, you'd have no idea what it is like to be 13-0. When everything is factored in, your Sagarin ratings rank Ohio State No. 1. Perhaps, this is because LSU played an FCS school, and only eight conference games. Regardless, the fan of a 5-7 school home for the holidays shouldn't be thumping her chest at an OSU fan about LSU. LMAO at you, delusional clown.

[jumpingsmile]

Why would a fan of a 13-0 school be crying, biotch? Oh, wait, you'd have no idea what it is like to be 13-0. When everything is factored in, your Sagarin ratings rank Ohio State No. 1. Perhaps, this is because LSU played an FCS school, and only eight conference games. Regardless, the fan of a 5-7 school home for the holidays shouldn't be thumping her chest at an OSU fan about LSU. LMAO at you, delusional clown.

[jumpingsmile]

Every time you Reply you are crying Bitch. You can’t help yourself. Your involuntary need to Reply is a sign of weakness. I mock you.

You do know that the Vegas line has NOTHING to do with how many points a team is favored by? They pick a number that will get HALF the money on each side of the line. So it's a number that fans of each team will put their money down on. LSU will beat Oklahoma by more than 10 points, but that 10 gets half the money on each side of the line so that Vegas is guaranteed to make money no matter who wins. Oklahoma's pass defense will get shredded by Joe Burrow, just as every LSU opponents' pass defenses have been shredded. I'm not happy about it because I would be delighted if a Big 12 team can win the national title because that would help WVU. But the eyeball test rarely lies although in college football, where the only predictable thing is unpredictability, who knows? As for Ohio State being an underdog to Clemson, again that's only to get HALF the money on each side of the line, not that Vegas thinks Clemson will win by 2 points. I think Ohio State, after a first half struggle, will pull away from Clemson. But that's why they play to games, to prove the experts wrong. It should be fun.

Every time you Reply you are crying Bitch. You can’t help yourself. Your involuntary need to Reply is a sign of weakness. I mock you.

The osugrad is over at the Marshall board (the only reason I know is someone sent me a link to that board).

Odd isn’t it.

LMAO!

Reactions: WVUFanForever
The osugrad is over at the Marshall board (the only reason I know is someone sent me a link to that board).

Odd isn’t it.

LMAO!
What's really odd is that you attended Marshall, pretend to root against your alma mater, and hang out on the Marshall board. Your bipolar disorder is obvious. I clicked on a link on the Woodshed, which took me to the Marshall board, and what do you know? You were being embarrassed on multiple boards at the same time! You're setting a record for the number of places being simultaneously humiliated. Now, return to the political board where you get destroyed every day. LOLOLOLOL

You do know that the Vegas line has NOTHING to do with how many points a team is favored by? They pick a number that will get HALF the money on each side of the line. So it's a number that fans of each team will put their money down on. LSU will beat Oklahoma by more than 10 points, but that 10 gets half the money on each side of the line so that Vegas is guaranteed to make money no matter who wins. Oklahoma's pass defense will get shredded by Joe Burrow, just as every LSU opponents' pass defenses have been shredded. I'm not happy about it because I would be delighted if a Big 12 team can win the national title because that would help WVU. But the eyeball test rarely lies although in college football, where the only predictable thing is unpredictability, who knows? As for Ohio State being an underdog to Clemson, again that's only to get HALF the money on each side of the line, not that Vegas thinks Clemson will win by 2 points. I think Ohio State, after a first half struggle, will pull away from Clemson. But that's why they play to games, to prove the experts wrong. It should be fun.
You're right on target here. The House wants to lock in its profit from its 10% vig, so it sets lines in a manner that attracts the same amount of money bet on each team. Unfortunately, this may skew the number toward Ohio State, as we have the largest alumni in America, and likely bet more on our team than most others fan bases, including Clemson's.

What's really odd is that you attended Marshall, pretend to root against your alma mater, and hang out on the Marshall board. Your bipolar disorder is obvious. I clicked on a link on the Woodshed, which took me to the Marshall board, and what do you know? You were being embarrassed on multiple boards at the same time! You're setting a record for the number of places being simultaneously humiliated. Now, return to the political board where you get destroyed every day. LOLOLOLOL

I don’t hang out on the Marshall board. I have been banned from their board. F’ucking moron. No, I don’t root for Marshall. It seems to bother you though. Maybe you guys should concentrate on beating Charlotte.

That was at 12,000 feet hauling a 100 lbs of elk down the mountain, one load at a time. The mountain on the other side is the backside of Breckenridge.
Elk weighed only 100 pounds? I think you left out a zero. I've seen elk grazing on devil strips in neighborhoods in Banff, Canada. Awesome animals! More awesome than deer, even.

A lot will depend on which LSU defense shows up. The one against Texas and its a shootout with OU and Id give the edge to Burrows in a close game. If the LSU defense that has showed up the last few games shows up, I think LSU wins by 2 TDs or more.

I think Farmer Fran will have his team more ready than Rileys.

Georgia and aggy did that to themselves.

You have to attack LSU. Mainly on the perimeter with speed.

OU is going to try to spread them out and force them to play 5 in the box so they can run Hurts like a RB.

Only way to shut down OU is playing with 6 in the box and trusting your DBs to cover.
Bracket Lamb and hope that the other WRs don't burn you.
But Hurts ability to create allows Lamb to get open more times than not.

e2cbc47b9e121e7d95d8d82e1c3a089c.jpg

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Do you lie about everything...

At least come in here as a Marshall fan.
You reek of little brother and insecurity.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Do you lie about everything...

At least come in here as a Marshall fan.
You reek of little brother and insecurity.
You reek of my teabag juice, and are the biggest fraud on the Inertnet, WVpride304. You were exposed by Vernon for having 25+ profiles, some of which you use to perpetrate the fraud that you're a make-believe Texas fan, so forgive me when I laugh in your face for lying about me!

[laughing]

P.S. My Ohio University diploma laughs at your idiocy, too. #BattlefortheBell

Take a pic of it
Cover up your name if you want .
Post your diploma...

You have once chance to prove us wrong

I'll do you one better, WVpride304. Message me your e-mail address, and I'll send copies of my Ohio University and Ohio State diplomas to you, but you'll still cry, "Marshall fan" because all Texas fans are obsessed with Marshmallow U!

P.S. Then, you will send to me, a copy of your fake Texas driver's license because we know that you didn't attend UT, your fake favorite school.

Do you have reading comprehension issues

I told you your options

Post it on here or you are a liar

Post both if you want

I told you what to do, WVCoward304. Either crap, or get of the pot, and STFU. Where's your fake Texas diploma? Go ahead and post it here, with your SSN, DOB, and telephone number while you're at it.

You are a nobody. I tell you what to do.

Plus you claim something that isn't true

You have one option.
Post it or you are a liar

Be proud of your Ohio St diploma.
You can cover your name.

Oh, I am proud of my Ohio State diploma, and you'll see it on my terms. Message me your e-mail address or STFU, WVpride304. I won't tell you again.

This dialogue is over. Everyone wants to see it.
You have to post it on here. Don't pull a Greggy and act like you don't know how

Very easy
Cover up the name and post a pic on the message board .
Quite simple. .

More you talk the more it seems like you can't produce a pic of an Ohio State Diploma

The more you post, the more you run from sending a simple message to me, WVCoward304. What are you so afraid of?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT