ADVERTISEMENT

LSU/Oklahoma

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Wow!!! Oklahoma opens as a -12 point dog. There is only way to read this opening line. No one respects the Big12 Nationally. Hate to be the messenger on this one but undeniable. The opening line would have been similar against Clemson and Ohio St. It’s a shame the 4th seed couldn’t have been better. Three great teams isn’t bad though.

The upside to Big12 being weak is that WVU should be able to compete fairly quickly if Brown gets better than he was this year. I didn’t see anything special with Brown but hey ya never know.

@TownesVanZandt
@WVUFanForever
@spartansstink
@Cuyahoga Falls Eers
@still5-0vstarheels
@Texass
@homerville

#metoo

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Before the final rankings were announced, Ohio State was said to be a 12.5 point favorite over Oklahoma, if the two teams were to meet in the CFP semifinal, so you're spot on, Greg.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Oklahoma vs LSU is a good match.

It's more a better chance, for Oklahoma than playing Clemson.

Ohio State has a Clemson burden.

The CFP Committee did Ohio State no favors, as Clemson has a 28 game winning streak, and the experience of having won it all last season. If Ohio State were to score 31, then I'd like the Buckeyes' chances, as I don't think that Clemson has given up more than 20 points in a game this year, and Ohio State's defense is good enough not to get shredded.

Greggy must be drunk pounding his chest over Vegas betting lines...

Everyone gets shredded at that level.
Just matters in the red zone.

Both semifinal games will have teams that put up 400 yards
Can't hide behind a defense.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Oklahoma is a 10 point dog and Ohio State is a 2 point dog.

I have no idea where the OP moron gets his info but they plastered it all over ESPN this afternoon.

PS I could not care less about Oklahoma. I don’t like them. The line has nothing to do with the conference. Matching up Baylor with Georgia probably says more about conference respect than some Vegas line. LMAO.

Reactions: Volatility
Yawns.....yes gregor...you always have to take potshots at the Big XII....you always take potshots at WVU....we get it....we have for the past year...

You are more obsessed with this board than assclown....why is that?

I have no idea why either of you hang out all day, every day.

The Vegas betting lines are his puppets.....or something, something.

I dont think this OU team has.as good of a shot as the last 2 years because of their qb not doing well when things get tough and not as talented or as good of a passer, and their most talented rb out for the year and had to go deeper down the line yesterday but ESPN showed each team talking, coaches players, got to oklahoma and ckanged the topic, nothing, like it's a DNC debate and OU is a Republican, not even present. If o$u assistant janitor gets the runs, ESPN gives it more coverage, then acts like shit like that on a CONSTANT basis, and the nonsense fake stuff they said the first playoff year when the bums jumped 2 big 1e teams that won their games the last week, has ZERO affect on where top kids will commit to play, they literally are recruiting FOR them using their money, power, ability to give the proper exposure, as leverage. Their FPI has o$u as the best, yeah, the FAKE power index, bought and paid for

Hey, MuracaTard: ESPiN owns the ACC and the SEC; Fox owns almost 50% of the B1G. Now, try to explain your idiotic conspiracy theory.

Wow!!! Oklahoma opens as a -12 point dog. There is only way to read this opening line. No one respects the Big12 Nationally. Hate to be the messenger on this one but undeniable. The opening line would have been similar against Clemson and Ohio St. It’s a shame the 4th seed couldn’t have been better. Three great teams isn’t bad though.

The upside to Big12 being weak is that WVU should be able to compete fairly quickly if Brown gets better than he was this year. I didn’t see anything special with Brown but hey ya never know.

@TownesVanZandt
@WVUFanForever
@spartansstink
@Cuyahoga Falls Eers
@still5-0vstarheels
@Texass
@homerville

#metoo

Speaking only for myself, I want to Big 12 to succeed because that is WVU’s conference and we aren’t like Notre Dame that could thrive as an independent in today’s climate. I care about the Big 12 as far as for what it can do for WVU. It is a P5 league and so far it has gotten a team in the playoffs as often as the Big 10 and more often than the P12. If any of the others schools in the B12 had a shot to better themselves by sticking it to WVU, they would. As long as WVU is in the Big 12 and the Big 12 is good for WVU, I will pull for the B12 as a whole to do well. If that means cheering for Oklahoma to win a championship when WVU is not in a position to play or a championship itself, then so be it.

ESPN actually spent time after the announcement making Dabo say nice things to o$u but nothing in return, then went into how DISRESPECTED the cheaters have been by the committee every year. You sucknuts nut suckers need a reality check. This isn't 1942, big ten football teams are not relevant from a talent standpoint and yes you are the biggest cheaters in the NCAA, the only #1 you deserve o$uquack

ESPN wants to undermine the Big 12 same as FOX.
Both have their different reasons.

I don't think anyone will disagree but the problem with this is the national perspective doesn't hurt the Big 12 because the Big 12 is in Texas.

The state of Texas is growing. Ultimately the Big 12 can hold on and wait for the fallout elsewhere.

The only threat to the Big 12 is if the SEC West can become more popular in Texas than the Big 12.

But that is harder said than done.

Big 12 is separating itself from the ACC and PAC 12 in viewers and quality of football

B1G doesn't matter. It is the Rust Belt.
They can have all the money and attention but Ohio State is their only school who can recruit at a National Level.

I don't think anyone is worried about them.

If the Big 12 uses its size as an advantage it can stay stable and then let the pieces of the other conferences fall in their place.

OU winning a NC or even a CFP game doesn't matter
What does is if the Big 12 overall can compete with the SEC

The last 5 years I believe they have a winning record.
Hopefully can go 2-0 this bowl season.

Mike Gundy is the worst matchup for Jimbo.
Jimbo needs to hire a real OC and give up playcalling.

@TownesVanZandt
@WVUFanForever
@spartansstink
@Cuyahoga Falls Eers
@still5-0vstarheels
@Texass
@homerville

#metoo
Don't understand the point you are trying to Make. The committee respected Oklahoma enough to put them in the playoffs. 7-5 got Iowa state a date in Orlando against a 10 win Notre Dame team. 7-5 got Texas a date with a 10 win Utah team. 7-5 got Pitt a date with a 6-6 Eastern Michigan team the day after Christmas In Detroit I can see how much respect you got.

Don't use facts with PedoGreg

He doesn't understand them like he doesn't understand grown men shouldn't play with puppets.

He is attempting to say the Big 12 is weak therefore WVU is weak because they went 5-7.
It becomes an obsession because no matter what he will repeat the same thing over and over

This is why his threads should just be ignored.
Maybe the loser will find another message board. He doesn't have much options since the Penn State board banned him.
Maybe Syracuse or Boston College

Don't understand the point you are trying to Make. The committee respected Oklahoma enough to put them in the playoffs. 7-5 got Iowa state a date in Orlando against a 10 win Notre Dame team. 7-5 got Texas a date with a 10 win Utah team. 7-5 got Pitt a date with a 6-6 Eastern Michigan team the day after Christmas In Detroit I can see how much respect you got.

More like a default 4 seed. Those Bowl tie ins are why Bowl games suck. Back in the day 7-4 might not have gotten a Bowl game. Now sometimes 5-7 get Bowl bid. Don’t be so stupid.

What’s Pitt have to do with anything haha. Pitt on your brain haha. Where’s WVU going again?

ESPN actually spent time after the announcement making Dabo say nice things to o$u but nothing in return, then went into how DISRESPECTED the cheaters have been by the committee every year. You sucknuts nut suckers need a reality check. This isn't 1942, big ten football teams are not relevant from a talent standpoint and yes you are the biggest cheaters in the NCAA, the only #1 you deserve o$uquack

making Dabo saynive things......man are you a goofball. Man are you triggered.

Oklahoma vs LSU is a good match.

It's more a better chance, for Oklahoma than playing Clemson.

Ohio State has a Clemson burden.

Come on mofo! Oklahoma will be lucky to stay within 21 points.

Dude LSU is gonna boat race Big12 one trick pony.

I have no idea where the OP moron gets his info but they plastered it all over ESPN this afternoon.

PS I could not care less about Oklahoma. I don’t like them. The line has nothing to do with the conference. Matching up Baylor with Georgia probably says more about conference respect than some Vegas line. LMAO.

It was -12.5

Dude LSU is gonna boat race Big12 one trick pony.

Doesn't bother me
Texas opens next season in Baton Rogue with them having a new QB

But I doubt OU is going into that game thinking they can stop LSU
They are going into that game trying to put up points.

They, unlike UGA, are used to teams scoring on them.

More like a default 4 seed. Those Bowl tie ins are why Bowl games suck. Back in the day 7-4 might not have gotten a Bowl game. Now sometimes 5-7 get Bowl bid. Don’t be so stupid.

What’s Pitt have to do with anything haha. Pitt on your brain haha. Where’s WVU going again?
Why is a Pitt fan so obsessed with what Happens in the Big 12? The committee chose Oklahoma . You can say it was by default all you want but at the end of the day they got in. Outside of Clemson the ACC is nothing. The only other team ranked from the acc is Virginia and they are 24th. There are 3 teams from AAC 1 from the MWC and a sunbelt team ranked higher than your 2nd best team. Is that what you call respect?

Auto bid Einstein

Doesn't bother me
Texas opens next season in Baton Rogue with them having a new QB

But I doubt OU is going into that game thinking they can stop LSU
They are going into that game trying to put up points.

They, unlike UGA, are used to teams scoring on them.
Oklahoma probably won't beat LSU but they will score more points then Georgia did. Oklahoma's offense is on par with 2019 football Georgia's offense was in style in the 90's.

Oklahoma probably won't beat LSU but they will score more points then Georgia did. Oklahoma's offense is on par with 2019 football Georgia's offense was in style in the 90's.

If Texas played their DLine right they probably would have had a better chance against LSU.

During the last game of the season Texas changed their DLine and lined up on the outside
This lead to more of a pass rush without a blitz..

Point is OU can create pressure with their DLine as well.

You have to get after Burrow like Florida and Auburn did.
I think the OU game is more like Florida and Auburn and less like Georgia.

If Texas played their DLine right they probably would have had a better chance against LSU.

During the last game of the season Texas changed their DLine and lined up on the outside

I see a high scoring game. The LSU point spread is based due to LSU clobbering an overrated Georgia team. Kirby smart will never play for a national championship again. He is Following the same pattern as Jimbo, Mclewain and the other former Saban assistants. Had his brief impact but will fade away. Florida will pass Georgia in a year or 2 and then you will never hear from them again.

I see a high scoring game. The LSU point spread is based due to LSU clobbering an overrated Georgia team. Kirby smart will never play for a national championship again. He is Following the same pattern as Jimbo, Mclewain and the other former Saban assistants. Had his brief impact but will fade away. Florida will pass Georgia in a year or 2 and then you will never hear from them again.

Unless Kirby changes .
Dan Mullen has two options in his run game. .
When you use the QB in your run game it is much tougher to stop

No one at Georgia has seen this since they had Quincy Carter
UGA was one of the first with dual threat QBs. Carter and Shockley and then they went away.
When you are in a state like Georgia you can get elite game changing athletes at QB.

Your wrong. Texas sucks the big one and Oklahoma is gonna get crushed.

Why is a Pitt fan so obsessed with what Happens in the Big 12? The committee chose Oklahoma . You can say it was by default all you want but at the end of the day they got in. Outside of Clemson the ACC is nothing. The only other team ranked from the acc is Virginia and they are 24th. There are 3 teams from AAC 1 from the MWC and a sunbelt team ranked higher than your 2nd best team. Is that what you call respect?

ACC totally sucked this year. No doubt about that. Who said the ACC football Conference was good this year? You think Big12 gets their first playoff win this year? Or are you the next geek that refuses to answer. At least 5-0 gave his opinion.

ACC always sucks.

This isn't a new thing. The ACC has major issues coming up especially when ND refuses to move from their position.

Clemson winning NC and the Big 12 not doesn't change this fact.

Just as long as people still watch Big 12 football the conference is in a good position.

ACC always sucks.

This isn't a new thing. The ACC has major issues coming up especially when ND refuses to move from their position.

Clemson winning NC and the Big 12 not doesn't change this fact.

Just as long as people still watch Big 12 football the conference is in a good position.

ACC = Northeast, Eastern coastline and ND
Big Ten = Northeast and Midwest Metro

Big12 = Hicksville, Flyover and no one cares.

Your insecurity is showing Greggy

You are from Pittsburgh. No one considers Pittsburgh a destination city.

College Football Fans are usually rural.
Very few big cities do you find college football fans.

Hard to compete in the NFL in most places.

Your generalizations are why you find more support in places without much to do.

Your insecurity is showing Greggy

You are from Pittsburgh. No one considers Pittsburgh a destination city.

College Football Fans are usually rural.
Very few big cities do you find college football fans.

Hard to compete in the NFL in most places.

Your generalizations are why you find more support in places without much to do.

Coachspeak geek rah rah post. Good job.

Come on mofo! Oklahoma will be lucky to stay within 21 points.

If you had seen the Old Miss vs LSU
(2nd half), you may have a different opinion .

I think Oklahoma can beat LSU.
Better task then Ohio State Clemson.

Ps....am I prejudice for b12?
(sure , so what).

It's not like "credibility" is a prerequisite of msg board participation....wink

Your wrong. Texas sucks the big one and Oklahoma is gonna get crushed.

texas almost beats LSU, OU Beats texas.... So does IOWAST, TCU, & Baylor, one by a better margin then LSU.. Seems as tho we have tougher schedules then SEC schools. Considering most play 3 HS teams, and when you add a few bottom dwellers, its easy to hit 8-9 wins, rarely do ESPN talk about SOS, because weak ass schedules is the SEC business model.. Who can blame them, it works..

I dont think it will be a blow out loss... Does OU win, probably not, but is LSU going to skull drag them, no I dont believe they will. Texas is the common denom, using Texas as a gauge, I think LSU wins by 1-7 points..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT