Baylor = 28

What a bunch of cake walk schedules.

Put you Clown Shoes back on FOOL.

And for comparison,
Penn State = 43
Minnesota = 61
Va Tech = 74
Marshall = 107

Geez this gets old. We’ll watch Bowl season again and chat later. In the meantime you think Big12 finally, after all these years, gets their first playoff win? If you don’t answer you’re a gigantic tool.

More BS Greg which is what you do. So what is your take on Pitt verses directional Michigan? Should be a close game but not sure Pitt can measure up.

Pitt on your brain is no way to go through life 5-0. Pitt laid an egg at end of year and ACC sucked this year. Anyway, I know WVU was horrible this year and the jury is out on Brown but I want to apologize for stuffing tOSU down your throat.

Elk weighed only 100 pounds? I think you left out a zero. I've seen elk grazing on devil strips in neighborhoods in Banff, Canada. Awesome animals! More awesome than deer, even.

One load at a time after it is skinned and quartered. One person can’t haul an entire elk carcass down a mountain. You have to field dress it, bag it and make trips back in to haul it out in trips, sometimes several miles at a time.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Do you have something against people who graduated from Marshall and like WVU.
That is what one should do.

Only room for one and you suck some of the energy from the only school in the state that is worth a shit

Anybody who roots against his alma mater is even dumber than you, and you have nothing more than a GED.

They aren't on the same level...

There is no Marshall/WVU there is just WVU the only school in your state that matters nationally.
CUSA is a conference of schools who students support the bigger schools in their state majority of the time.

They aren't on the same level...

There is no Marshall/WVU there is just WVU the only school in your state that matters nationally.
CUSA is a conference of schools who students support the bigger schools in their state majority of the time.
How much longer you going to pull assclown's strings in this thread?

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Pitt on your brain is no way to go through life 5-0. Pitt laid an egg at end of year and ACC sucked this year. Anyway, I know WVU was horrible this year and the jury is out on Brown but I want to apologize for stuffing tOSU down your throat.
But you have OSU, Oklahoma, and the B12 on yours. Your troll job is getting worse every time you post. Troll better.

He hasnt been the same since Vernon bitch slapped him around last month.

Hope his posts are better on the Blu......LMAO....sorry....I couldnt even finish that sentence...
He has his cousin's password. He can read but not post. Not the first time he was bitch slapped and won't be his last.

One load at a time after it is skinned and quartered. One person can’t haul an entire elk carcass down a mountain. You have to field dress it, bag it and make trips back in to haul it out in trips, sometimes several miles at a time.

What does Texass think about this. He is all knowing haha.

I read through all the bullshit in this thread and almost forgot what the thread was about. Oh yeah it was about OU and LSU.

LSU 42 Oklahoma 24

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I read through all the bullshit in this thread and almost forgot what the thread was about. Oh yeah it was about OU and LSU.

LSU 42 Oklahoma 24

41-30 is the prediction.

No one holds OU under 30 and LSU's defense to a minor extent has the same issues as Texas.
The blitzes leave space open.

Somewhere around this but if OU can get an extra stop or turnover and score they could win the game.

41-30 is the prediction.

No one holds OU under 30 and LSU's defense to a minor extent has the same issues as Texas.
The blitzes leave space open.

Somewhere around this but if OU can get an extra stop or turnover and score they could win the game.

Oklahoma 28 TCU 24. Is that under 30?
Oklahoma 30 Baylor 23 / OU had to go OT to get the 30.

Yet LSU beat Texas and improved through the season. Texas went backwards.

LSU had one game where they didn't score 30 plus. LSU 23 Auburn 20

47.8 - 21.20 / LSU scores and plays defense of today's standards
43.2 - 24.50 / OU has faltered in games since KSU loss blowing big leads.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
LSU can attempt to hold possession and rely on OU turnovers
Doubt they will.

They will give OU a lot of possessions. Scores are based on possessions.

LSU shutting out Georgia is one thing. Georgia's offense is as vanilla as they come.

But LSU has issues with teams who use their QB in the run game.
Plus they have issues with space.

The game I would be looking at is LSU vs Florida.
Jalen Hurts isn't Kyle Trask.
Manvel may have beaten Channelview during Hurts last year but....
Kyle Trask was their backup QB.
Hurts is involved in the run game a lot more and gets 20 carries a game.

Both Dan Mullen and Tom Herman used the QB run to move the ball on LSU
Lincoln Riley will do the same thing.

Geez this gets old. We’ll watch Bowl season again and chat later. In the meantime you think Big12 finally, after all these years, gets their first playoff win? If you don’t answer you’re a gigantic tool.

It is trending that way.
We are seeing the first step this year in the CFP.

Could end up being LSU. Could even end up being OU.

CFB is becoming QB dependent. When you are QB dependent you need QBs.
You need offensive playcalling as well.

Football at a high level is being played at a style similar to what you see in Texas High School Football

Clemson got their start with Chad Morris.
You can even include them.

Big 12 has been doing this for years. Ultimately the Big 12 has influenced the SEC West and the SEC West has influenced the Big 12.
Not that much difference in the styles of the top teams anymore
Pretty much how it was with the SWC and SEC in the 1970's and 1980's.

Wow!!! Oklahoma opens as a -12 point dog. There is only way to read this opening line. No one respects the Big12 Nationally. Hate to be the messenger on this one but undeniable. The opening line would have been similar against Clemson and Ohio St. It’s a shame the 4th seed couldn’t have been better. Three great teams isn’t bad though.

The upside to Big12 being weak is that WVU should be able to compete fairly quickly if Brown gets better than he was this year. I didn’t see anything special with Brown but hey ya never know.

@TownesVanZandt
@WVUFanForever
@spartansstink
@Cuyahoga Falls Eers
@still5-0vstarheels
@Texass
@homerville

#metoo

Has nothing to do with respect, the top three teams would be spotting any number four about 12 points. Just shows there are only these three teams plus Alabama are on a higher level than any one else.
LSU beat Georgia the second best team in the SEC by 27. Clemson beat the second best team in the ACC by 45 points and Ohio State beat Wisconsin by 13. According to you Greg every team other than these 3 are weak and disrespected. I just say not up to their level.

Has nothing to do with respect, the top three teams would be spotting any number four about 12 points. Just shows there are only these three teams plus Alabama are on a higher level than any one else.
LSU beat Georgia the second best team in the SEC by 27. Clemson beat the second best team in the ACC by 45 points and Ohio State beat Wisconsin by 13. According to you Greg every team other than these 3 are weak and disrespected. I just say not up to their level.

Na not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is the best team in the Big12 just isn’t very respected. Double digit spread actually proves my point.

It is trending that way.
We are seeing the first step this year in the CFP.

Could end up being LSU. Could even end up being OU.

CFB is becoming QB dependent. When you are QB dependent you need QBs.
You need offensive playcalling as well.

Football at a high level is being played at a style similar to what you see in Texas High School Football

Clemson got their start with Chad Morris.
You can even include them.

Big 12 has been doing this for years. Ultimately the Big 12 has influenced the SEC West and the SEC West has influenced the Big 12.
Not that much difference in the styles of the top teams anymore
Pretty much how it was with the SWC and SEC in the 1970's and 1980's.

LOL at the pathetic POS that didn’t answer the question. I own you tool box!

Edit: no one cares what you think Texass/Pride.

Wow!!! Golly gee!!! I produced another Mega thread with some of my favorite puppets pulling up the rear.

I would like to quote Freddy Mercury.......

“I’d like to thank you all”

LSU can attempt to hold possession and rely on OU turnovers
Doubt they will.

They will give OU a lot of possessions. Scores are based on possessions.

LSU shutting out Georgia is one thing. Georgia's offense is as vanilla as they come.

But LSU has issues with teams who use their QB in the run game.
Plus they have issues with space.

The game I would be looking at is LSU vs Florida.
Jalen Hurts isn't Kyle Trask.
Manvel may have beaten Channelview during Hurts last year but....
Kyle Trask was their backup QB.
Hurts is involved in the run game a lot more and gets 20 carries a game.

Both Dan Mullen and Tom Herman used the QB run to move the ball on LSU
Lincoln Riley will do the same thing.

You mean look at the LSU but kicking of Florida in that LSU 42-28 win. Nice try.

What's funny is a Texas fan talking up Oklahoma on a WVU board.

images

Not talking up anyone.

Florida played with LSU. Had the chance to tie the game but failed and LSU scored a 6th TD.

Just giving you reality.

LSU is a bigger threat than OU.
LSU has their own talent and can cherry pick Texas while OU is a leech who needs Texas.

Ultimately LSU is much more of a challenge.

A game with Florida has nothing to do with a game against OU in the playoffs. LSU 42 Florida 28.

The only reality you proved was LSU defense makes stops when it needs to and then capitalizes off that with a clinching score.

Riley is going to see what works against LSU

What has worked this season are RPOs with a Running QB
Pretty much what Florida, Auburn and Texas does.
Not what Georgia does.

Fact is OU might be the best at it.
They are what you call the Wishbone meets the AirRaid.

Pretty much right now is the best offense in CFB and the NFL

Look at Baltimore.

Only thing OU has is Lamb. If Lamb and Hurts are on page they might have a shot at the upset. But I don't see it.

To stop an RPO you just have to be disciplined enough to stay in your lane. See ISU, TCU and Baylor. All 3 had deficits and came back to have a shot at a win. Then there was KSU who basically dominated from start to finish.

None of those teams stopped OU on the ground

Look at their rushing numbers all year.

5 or 6 in the box and if you can cover the other WRs in man.

Lincoln Riley has found a way to move the ball on everyone
Difference between LSU and Alabama last year is they don't have a disruptive guy on their DLine

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT