ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk Mountaineer football

That is right
Dance, Bitch

giphy.gif

I knew the puppet hook n worm would catch a puppet. Hard to believe after all these yrs I get ha every time. All you do is copy my material and post it back to me. Dude I mock you. There’s nothing tough about you geek. I’d love to tell you to your face what a geek you are.

Ya wanna go? Ya wanna go?
You just babble and make shit up as you go and spin it however you want for your two cucks to enjoy.

The question I have is...outside of your cucks...who are you trying to impress with this clown show?

I mean you have already ran off 98 percent of the board. Congrats on that...sure Vernon appreciates what you have done for his free board.

When its just you and your two assclown cucks left...then what?

LOL that your only friend on this site is Texass(Pride) and his merry band of handles. Dude you really are a geek. You need to get a Lot acct and get out of here.
We aren't friends...never met the guy...

I do find it amusing how worked up you assclowns get over his stuff though.

Just one tvz post equals 10 responses from gregor...10 likes from osuassclown of gregors posts and the usual cuck post about a megathread from clownherd.

Then tvz just does it again and you clowns get right in line and do follow his lead the puppets you truly are..

Last edited:
Any topic that goes over 1 page never stays on topic
It usually is the three rejects on this message board getting kicked around

I will give you a chance to prove yourself Greggy.

Since you claim you are up close with the Pitt program.
Who is the 2020 DB they are after that has already signed a LOI to another program?
@GREGJACOBS

Doesn't every Texas fan post on a WVU message board about Pitt football at 2:58 a.m.? #WVpride304=fraudulentloser

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Doesn't every Texas fan post on a WVU message board about Pitt football at 2:58 a.m.? #WVpride304=fraudulentloser
he's a graduate of PITT, and by default, a PITT fan. He's jealous of Greg Jacobs, due to GJ being more successful in life.

Any topic that goes over 1 page never stays on topic
It usually is the three rejects on this message board getting kicked around

I will give you a chance to prove yourself Greggy.

Since you claim you are up close with the Pitt program.
Who is the 2020 DB they are after that has already signed a LOI to another program?
@GREGJACOBS

Dude if knew how wired I am you would be humiliated in front of the entire site. So keep at it because it entertains me greatly. How bout the call I made about Jeffress signing at Pitt. 247 has the class at #13 and Pitt is in play for a few top ranked kids with the one spot opened. Had a solid week in the football class as well. QB will come from Texas probably and two OL kids with highest level offers to follow in the next month or so. There is absolutely nothing you tell me about Pitt that I can’t find out with one text. If I want to walk downstairs to my basement I can find out everything in real-time. You just don’t understand why I’m wired. I was really close to being wired at WVU, Memphis or Buffalo.

You need to wave the white flag and move along. There are two people on this site(besides family)that knows my deal. I told two solid handles who I respect things that they could easily validate. Hey did you ever figure out my Lot Acct handle? I made obvious posts to see if you would figure it out. You know what’s hilarious? My like ratio is better than your HB ratio and the other idiots haha.

Once again I just hear a bunch of diarrhea coming from you.

Failed to answer the question.

You only know what your insiders tell you Greggy.
From that you make some conclusions.

You aren't wired anywhere except at 7/11 making me a Slurpee.

Jahdae Barron. Just asked the NCAA to get out of his LOI.
Pitt is pushing for him.

Since wvu is the most winningest football prorgram without a national championship banner there must be an overwhelming reason. In your opinion what is it?

I think geography is the culprit. Not south...not north...not east...not west. Hard to create a must go personality.
I think its hard to pin point 1 particular reason as to why we haven't won a national championship. I think there are the things we can change that increase our chances of winning a championship. We need to raise the bar. Stop settling for average. Adopt the mentality that we can instead of saying we can't because were from West Virginia. Wvu will always have more obstacles than the Ohio states and Alabama's of the world but find ways to overcome those obstacles instead of making excuses of why we can't. I think we have better leadership in the athletic department these days and that helps as well. There are no guarantees but if you don't try to be better you never will.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Exactly.

Act as if you are a big name school no matter what.

You really think people around Tennessee even though they have had 15 years of failure act like they cannot compete.

They are dropping their dicks down.
No matter what they behave as if they are an elite program

Olegeezeer...you nailed it. So participate trophy like for folks to be excited at the end of a season for one more win so the Mountaineers can head off to a desert location for a December 11am start against another .500 team in front of 250 folks.

Last edited:
Yet Rootcanal complains about WVU throwing money into facilities.

Claims these players are given preferential treatment.
Complains when players who declare early for the draft

Takes money to win...
Takes players to win
Been around this before.

Yet Rootcanal complains about WVU throwing money into facilities.

Claims these players are given preferential treatment.
Complains when players who declare early for the draft

Takes money to win...
Takes players to win
Been around this before.

You got to hand it to Faketexasdude...very consistent. Every post proves what a sad dumbass he...she...or it really is. Awe lttle tvz...the class buffoon.

Forgot to threaten to ignore me Rootcanal.

Calling it how I see it.
You change your opinions so much it is becoming a joke

So next time you complain about WVU throwing money into their athletics I will bring this back up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT