ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk Mountaineer football

Everyone has a different opinion.
Mike Yurcich viewed Texas as better than Ohio State.
Easier to win a NC.

Problem with Ohio State is they have to make the CFP every year to recruit to an elite level
Texas doesn't. Florida doesn't LSU doesn't Georgia doesn't.

Ultimately just like with Nebraska Ohio State can be pushed off the map.
At least Ohio has some decent players in state but not enough to win a NC.
They are in a better position than Nebraska but not by much
More and more lies from WVpride304, but what's new? The truth is that Ohio State didn't make the Playoffs in 2015, but had the No. 3 ranked recruiting class in 2016, and the No. 2 ranked recruiting class in 2017, according to this very site. Stop lying about Ohio State or expect to be called out every time that you do. It's your choice.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I'm giving you fair warning, Greg. Horatio Hornblower, who has never played a game of football in his life, actually reported me to the police because I was so deeply embedded in his pea-sized brain, that he didn't know whether to take a dump or wind his wrist watch. I had to place him on ignore over a year ago to save him from jumping off a bridge. Sometimes, you just have to be the better man, and protect the frail among us from harming themselves.
The police? LMAO......Pretty sure I am in your head if you actually believe that.....I do own you!

OMG you are so easy to manipulate. You play the part of the assclown so well.

Even though you have me on 'ignore" LMAO...here you are still talking about it me.

The proof is right here for all to see.

The police....LMAO...you can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
So I start a serious thread about Mountaineer football and the juvenile trash talking sitting in a dark room crowd turns it into a tiny cock fight. Lol.

To be expected when you have Greg, supposed Texas fan, and supposed OSU fan lurking around. They seize onto anything they think can be an insult in the thread and latch onto like a dog with a bone. Then it all devolves into attacking one another and other board posters. Even when someone tries to ignore slights and move on, someone is always there to try to poke at old wounds either from previously within the thread or from other threads before.

But to the point of thread. The answer is far too many of WVU's wins have been against far below average competition. Plenty of other teams fall within that category as well. Thus the "winningest team without a championship" means WVU, unlike some other teams at WVU's level, hasn't seized the right opportunity. WVU will only ever win when they get a lucky shot and it has to happen when we have one of our better teams that also doesn't choke it away.

To be expected when you have Greg, supposed Texas fan, and supposed OSU fan lurking around. They seize onto anything they think can be an insult in the thread and latch onto like a dog with a bone. Then it all devolves into attacking one another and other board posters. Even when someone tries to ignore slights and move on, someone is always there to try to poke at old wounds either from previously within the thread or from other threads before.

But to the point of thread. The answer is far too many of WVU's wins have been against far below average competition. Plenty of other teams fall within that category as well. Thus the "winningest team without a championship" means WVU, unlike some other teams at WVU's level, hasn't seized the right opportunity. WVU will only ever win when they get a lucky shot and it has to happen when we have one of our better teams that also doesn't choke it away.

With CFP it's becoming more difficult to win a national title in football much less even make the playoffs. Teams of WVU type stature have to pray for all kinds of cookie crumbs to just have a shot.

More and more lies from WVpride304, but what's new? The truth is that Ohio State didn't make the Playoffs in 2015, but had the No. 3 ranked recruiting class in 2016, and the No. 2 ranked recruiting class in 2017, according to this very site. Stop lying about Ohio State or expect to be called out every time that you do. It's your choice.

mic drop

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The police? LMAO......Pretty sure I am in your head if you actually believe that.....I do own you!

Even though you have me on 'ignore" LMAO...here you are still talking about it me.

LOL. You didn’t get it. LOL.

With CFP it's becoming more difficult to win a national title in football much less even make the playoffs. Teams of WVU type stature have to pray for all kinds of cookie crumbs to just have a shot.

know that feeling well :frown:

The realize the 3 amigos laugh out loud at you right?

Exactly. The more games that must be won the more depth and talent are required. Within the last 20 years WVU has had 3 games added to the road to a championship. One regular season game, one conference championship game, and one semifinal playoff game.

Agree...which also means the system is a fake...which I think it is. People spend a fortune following their team and the quest for the playoffs...only to see the same suspects in the end. CFP is a fake...and a joke on all of us ignorant fans. Part of the reason I feel that the old student athlete only model was better. Schools won't change it though because way too much money and attention comes in from media dollars...even if your school's team sucks. WVU is stuck outside the window watching the candy being made inside. Hell...if WVU loses one time out of 12 they would give reason to the insiders to push them aside.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
3 amigos pushing another thread deep into mega thread category. When we take a break you clowns deliver one 5 reply thread after another. Sometimes Vernon puts solid content out there and gets literally no traffic. I don’t even know why he brothers with you guys. Outside of Allen, Darth and a few other solid sports guys this place is pathetic. You other losers need Herd, OSU and me or your lives would be meaningless. @WVUFanForever has anger management issues and @TownesVanZandt(pride or whoever this guy is) is a pathological liar and manipulator. You should be thanking the 3 amigos. We bring the juice to a fairly pathetic situation. You can be confident that we’ll always be here for ya.

Exactly. The more games that must be won the more depth and talent are required. Within the last 20 years WVU has had 3 games added to the road to a championship. One regular season game, one conference championship game, and one semifinal playoff game.

I’m sure you hate me, don’t blame you, but you’re a solid sports guy. You add a ton of value.

Mike Yurcich believes Justin Fields to be a quitter.
Reason why he wanted to leave for a better program.

Good chance Fields doesn't play a complete year next year.
He is thinking too much about the NFL and truth is Ohio State doesn't have a backup QB right now.

Remind me how Will Greer did in his bowl game, WVpride304. Nobody believes that you root for Texas, and why you would choose such a serial underachiever to be your fake favorite team is a mystery. Oklahoma is the only Big 12 team to make a CFP appearance, but can't win a game. It sucks to be you, and fake you.

Once I found out who he is.
I actually feel sorry for Don. I see why he is so hateful and his mind is twisted.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Agree...which also means the system is a fake...which I think it is. People spend a fortune following their team and the quest for the playoffs...only to see the same suspects in the end. CFP is a fake...and a joke on all of us ignorant fans. Part of the reason I feel that the old student athlete only model was better. Schools won't change it though because way too much money and attention comes in from media dollars...even if your school's team sucks. WVU is stuck outside the window watching the candy being made inside. Hell...if WVU loses one time out of 12 they would give reason to the insiders to push them aside.

It's tough when they keep changing the CFP qualifications mid stream. I prefer the BCS over this BS playoff system. The media monster didn't like it that others had the same shot as their blue blood bunnies.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Did they?

BCS was horrible.
How many mistakes did they make. Can you really trust a computer to make judgements.

A computer is as only as good as the info you put in.

CFP brought the eye test. The ability of reasoning. Computers cannot reason.

For example.
2008 Oklahoma was playing their first team offense the entire game running up the scores

Computers saw blowouts.
The human sees that most teams first team offenses would be putting up points on backups in blowouts.

Once I found out who he is.
I actually feel sorry for Don. I see why he is so hateful and his mind is twisted.
More FAKE NEWS from quitter Pride Parade. You quit being a WVU fan, then quit being a Texas fan, and now you're a lost puppet that I do with what I wish. I realize that I own the 1 ounce of brain matter that rolls around in your head, but you don't have to bow down, and call me, "Don," Dawn. I'll see you at 2:00 a.m. on here...wait, no I won't, as I have a life!

[roll]

Problem is no one particularly cares about any of them.

Your dislike of someone means they are doing their job on this message board

There ya go misrepresenting again. I didn’t say I dislike you or anyone else. I think you’re a fvckin idiot that has a problem with accuracy. I’ve wished you well. I’ve wished you health. I’ve wished you safety. I’ve given you great advice by suggesting you get professional help. Stop lying about what I post. As I sit on the can posting you I don’t dislike you Texass. I feel sorry for you.

Haven't your realize yet.

The difference between me and you is that I don't care what people think about me on here.

It is a message board.

But you two.
Sensitive little girls. Especially Don.
Poor Don. Thinks having control on a message board is important. But I have control in reality because I probably could get him fired from his sorry ass Job..
Don't think your wife would be happy to have an unemployed husband

Maybe Greggy could get you a job making hot dogs and slurpees at 7/11

More FAKE NEWS from quitter Pride Parade. You quit being a WVU fan, then quit being a Texas fan, and now you're a lost puppet that I do with what I wish. I realize that I own the 1 ounce of brain matter that rolls around in your head, but you don't have to bow down, and call me, "Don," Dawn. I'll see you at 2:00 a.m. on here...wait, no I won't, as I have a life!

[roll]

^^^Pride^^^Texass^^^Many Handles^^^
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

The realize the 3 amigos laugh out loud at you right?
LMAO...Spin it how you want...people can read it for themselves...

You three assclowns can't stop making post about me...its for everyone to see.

Even on 'ignore' osuassclown still posts about me.

Now...gregor..its your turn to say something about internet bully blah, blah blah....

The difference between me and you is that I don't care what people think about me on here.

It is a message board.

But you two.
Poor Don. Thinks having control on a message board is important. But I have control in reality because I probably could get him fired from his sorry ass Job..

You're going to get "Don" fired? Who the he!! Is Don, and what could a little pi$$ ant like you do to get anybody fired? Good Gawd, you're even dumber than I had previously thought. #Knuckledragger.

[laughing]

It's too early for you to post, Pride...I'm still here to expose your lies. You should wait until 2:00 a.m. to report your latest Google search results, as usual.

Pride continues to threaten, "Don." I laugh at Pride. By the way, Pride, guess which program has the most First Round NFL Draft picks of all time. I'll give you a hint: It's not your favorite school, your fake favorite school or an $EC school.

Pride is afraid to answer my simple question, so I'll answer it for her: Ohio State passed USC Thursday night to claim the all-time lead in NFL first round draft picks.

Nice info but not really important, Don
For years now, I have been telling him that no one on a WVU board gives a shit about the suckeyes...but yet here he is.

He acts like he was a first-round draft pick for the suckeyes....

I guess an assclown is going to assclown.

LMAO...Spin it how you want...people can read it for themselves...

You three assclowns can't stop making post about me...its for everyone to see.

Even on 'ignore' osuassclown still posts about me.

Now...gregor..its your turn to say something about internet bully blah, blah blah....

I knew the puppet hook n worm would catch a puppet. Hard to believe after all these yrs I get ha every time. All you do is copy my material and post it back to me. Dude I mock you. There’s nothing tough about you geek. I’d love to tell you to your face what a geek you are.

Ya wanna go? Ya wanna go?

It is a message board.

But you two.

Top 1% wager earner here big man. Mercedes. Rolexes. Two homes. Country clubs(2). World traveler. My guess is you don’t have any of those. You can’t even lie at this point haha.

For years now, I have been telling him that no one on a WVU board gives a shit about the suckeyes...but yet here he is.

He acts like he was a first-round draft pick for the suckeyes....

I guess an assclown is going to assclown.

LOL that your only friend on this site is Texass(Pride) and his merry band of handles. Dude you really are a geek. You need to get a Lot acct and get out of here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT