ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk Mountaineer football

You have to jump in here and protect your school's honor, Greg. I can't defend Mark May, the ultimate Buckeyes' hater.

[laughing]

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Oh, we're killing it in Texas. Both first rounder Jeff Okudah and second rounder J.K. Dobbins are from there, and Garrett Wilson, a promising five-star rising Sophomore WR, attended high school in Texas' back yard.

Oooooh!!!! So tOSU is helping themselves in Texas at their leisure. @TownesVanZandt I stand corrected. I may have misinformed you. tOSU is actually bitch slapping UT in their backyard haha. Man I hope Texas stops coming to Ohio looking for talent.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
WVU plays Penn State and Alabama in the future.

To be a big time school you must behave like a big time school

WVU wants to be one.

Can never claim you can't do anything.
Just the truth of where WVU is at right now.

Problem is Penn St and Alabama get significantly better players. Just playing Ohio St doesn’t make you Ohio St.

You actually think Pitt is a threat is beyond belief.

Zero fans
Zero talent

There is more of a chance of Pitt being left out than WVU.
At least WVU is a flagship university in their state.

Pitt lost to Boston College this year.

Kansas went there and left their mark.
Shows you how bad those ACC schools are

LOL. Texas fan with Pitt on his brain. Knew that would rustle you Pride. WVU lost to...........ah it’s not worth it. I still say Texas has a lot of good QBs so why shouldn’t Pitt go there and grab one?
Flagship aaabawahahahaha! Another priceless Texassism haha.

You think Pitt hoops can get a Top 25 recruiting class this year Pride? Looks like Capel is getting it done brick by brick.

Mark May is a classic homer must admit. What’d he say?
He hates Ohio State, and, outside of the State of Michigan, he's Buckeye Nation's Enemy No. 1. When he was an ESPiN regular studio guy, he always picked against Ohio State, and called the Buckeyes, "overrated," etc. He got to the point that he just did it for attention, as he knew that he would get a negative reaction out of Ohio State fans. There was one season (in the 90s, I think), during which Ohio State beat Pitt by seven or eight touchdowns, and I've always wondered whether he thought that the Buckeyes ran the score up on his alma mater. Otherwise, I have no idea as to why he started to dislike Ohio State so much.

He hates Ohio State, and, outside of the State of Michigan, he's Buckeye Nation's Enemy No. 1. When he was an ESPiN regular studio guy, he always picked against Ohio State, and called the Buckeyes, "overrated," etc. He got to the point that he just did it for attention, as he knew that he would get a negative reaction out of Ohio State fans. There was one season (in the 90s, I think), during which Ohio State beat Pitt by seven or eight touchdowns, and I've always wondered whether he thought that the Buckeyes ran the score up on his alma mater. Otherwise, I have no idea as to why he started to dislike Ohio State so much.

Wow! I didn’t know that. Maybe because he was busting kirks balls or something. I actually know him. Not well but the 20-30 times I’ve been around him he hasn’t hacked on OSU. Maybe they didn’t recruit him and he hates em from that. My dad didn’t want to play for Woody Hayes because Woody told him no sciences for first two yrs and he grew up hating Michigan. He wanted to go to ND but they said he was too slow haha. He has hated them ever since. He decided on Purdue over Navy. My Pap was a foot doc and missed 2 OSU home games in 34 yrs. My pap and dad didn’t speak for like two years.

You actually think Pitt is a threat is beyond belief.

Zero fans
Zero talent

There is more of a chance of Pitt being left out than WVU.
At least WVU is a flagship university in their state.

Pitt lost to Boston College this year.

Kansas went there and left their mark.
Shows you how bad those ACC schools are

You always show your hand...you have so many tells.

If you were a real texas fan you wouldnt care about Pitt or Marshall...your game always shines through.

You must be referring to my little stalker, as I am unable to see to whom you are referring. He is the only poster that I have on ignore, and I would urge you to do the same. He is truly the lowest form of life, never has anything useful to say, and does not deserve any of your attention.
More like I owned your sorry ass, embarrassed you and had you in near tears.

My beatdown of you was probably one of the worst in the history of the internet if you want me to be honest. So much that you ran away and put me on ignore.

What a pussy move that is....LMAO.

And everyone knows you unblock me to read my posts and then put me back on ignore.

Oooooh!!!! So tOSU is helping themselves in Texas at their leisure. @TownesVanZandt I stand corrected. I may have misinformed you. tOSU is actually bitch slapping UT in their backyard haha. Man I hope Texas stops coming to Ohio looking for talent.

Are they.
Not really. Ohio State thought they were getting Bijan Robinson. Actually had their fanbase believing he was committing.

Dobbins and Okudah was because of a coaching change. LSU and Texas changed coaches. OU and Texas A&M were about to.
Wilson was born in Ohio. Not even from Texas.
Was a silent commit to Ohio State for awhile. Wasn't a huge surprise unless you are stupid enough to believe him. Urban Meyer pretty much was telling Wilson what to say. Even had him visit Texas a few times

Ohio State is probably fifth or sixth in the state

LSU, Alabama and Oklahoma are much bigger threats

Problem is Penn St and Alabama get significantly better players. Just playing Ohio St doesn’t make you Ohio St.

If Pitt can hang tough with Penn State I am sure WVU can.

Just a waste of time because you automatically think they aren't a big time school.
WVU wants to compete in football and because of this they are behaving like a big time school.
Pretty much the reason why Penn St would much rather play them than Pitt.

LOL. Texas fan with Pitt on his brain. Knew that would rustle you Pride. WVU lost to...........ah it’s not worth it. I still say Texas has a lot of good QBs so why shouldn’t Pitt go there and grab one?
Flagship aaabawahahahaha! Another priceless Texassism haha.

You think Pitt hoops can get a Top 25 recruiting class this year Pride? Looks like Capel is getting it done brick by brick.

Can you?
I have no idea.

I only watched Pitt play some of 2 games last year. Believe it was #11. The athletic PF. I was impressed with him.

Regarding QB.
All bullshit aside. I liked the toughness in your QB Pickett. Guy may not have the most of talent but he is a warrior.
That is the #1 quality you look for in a.QB. The issue is your offense. Need to open that thing up. I don't think any QB looks at your program and thinks of it as a launching point to the NFL.

If Pitt can hang tough with Penn State I am sure WVU can.

Just a waste of time because you automatically think they aren't a big time school.
WVU wants to compete in football and because of this they are behaving like a big time school.
Pretty much the reason why Penn St would much rather play them than Pitt.

There ya go again having conversations in your head that have little to do with anything we are discussing. You go between Mr Obvious and Mr Makeshitup.

There ya go again having conversations in your head that have little to do with anything we are discussing. You go between Mr Obvious and Mr Makeshitup.

How funny....

No offense Greggy but WVU has been vastly superior to Pitt recently
I don't think any non homer would say anything different.

But do you...It is all fun it the end

Can you?
I have no idea.

I only watched Pitt play some of 2 games last year. Believe it was #11. The athletic PF. I was impressed with him.

Regarding QB.
All bullshit aside. I liked the toughness in your QB Pickett. Guy may not have the most of talent but he is a warrior.
That is the #1 quality you look for in a.QB. The issue is your offense. Need to open that thing up. I don't think any QB looks at your program and thinks of it as a launching point to the NFL.

You missed something a couple post back. No biggie but I was talking about maybe hitting up Texas for a QB in TE recruiting class. There are like 15 P5 types down there this yr. Then talking about hoops recruiting who do you think lands a top 20-25 class WVU or Pitt?

How funny....

No offense Greggy but WVU has been vastly superior to Pitt recently
I don't think any non homer would say anything different.

But do you...It is all fun it the end

Just remember that who ever you are. Nothing serious here brother. Just ball bustin. With that said
GFY!!!!

Are they.
Not really. Ohio State thought they were getting Bijan Robinson. Actually had their fanbase believing he was committing.

Dobbins and Okudah was because of a coaching change. LSU and Texas changed coaches. OU and Texas A&M were about to.
Was a silent commit to Ohio State for awhile. Wasn't a huge surprise unless you are stupid enough to believe him. Urban Meyer pretty much was telling Wilson what to say. Even had him visit Texas a few times

If tOSU wanted top 20 player in Texas as a priority they would get them.

You missed something a couple post back. No biggie but I was talking about maybe hitting up Texas for a QB in TE recruiting class. There are like 15 P5 types down there this yr. Then talking about hoops recruiting who do you think lands a top 20-25 class WVU or Pitt?

Matters how many players you recruit

You can recruit an average class but get 6 commits in basketball and have a top class.

The recruiting avg is much better to look at

If tOSU wanted top 20 player in Texas as a priority they would get them.

Everyone has a different opinion.
Mike Yurcich viewed Texas as better than Ohio State.
Easier to win a NC.

Problem with Ohio State is they have to make the CFP every year to recruit to an elite level
Texas doesn't. Florida doesn't LSU doesn't Georgia doesn't.

Ultimately just like with Nebraska Ohio State can be pushed off the map.
At least Ohio has some decent players in state but not enough to win a NC.
They are in a better position than Nebraska but not by much

My beatdown of you was probably one of the worst in the history of the internet if you want me to be honest. So much that you ran away and put me on ignore.

And everyone knows you unblock me to read my posts and then put me back on ignore.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^New candidate for Internet Tough Guy Of The Year^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Band geek chimed in and nobody even noticed you. HAHA. hoping you sleep well tonight since I, an A-Teamer showed you some attention, even though I'm mocking you and the trombone section.

I dont read cuck boys posts...but I see it took him four minutes to respond.

The obsession with me continues....I post and they coming running towards them.

You clowns will one day see who is running this show.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
A Teamer?

This is pretty sad.
Funny but sad.

If he is in the trombone section.
Does that mean you are in the skin flute section.

You sure playing Greggy's skin flute like a pro

LMAO....Yeah....you keep repeating that over and over.

Why do you care what I post?

Oh yeah...your obsessed with me.

Listen no content fool I giggle at your lame internet tough guy routine and would love to laugh in your face one day. Maybe at the first Pitt/WVU game.

I dont read cuck boys posts...but I see it took him four minutes to respond.

The obsession with me continues....I post and they coming running towards them.

You clowns will one day see who is running this show.

Ya wanna go? Ya wanna go?

So I start a serious thread about Mountaineer football and the juvenile trash talking sitting in a dark room crowd turns it into a tiny cock fight. Lol.

Last edited:
She sounds like a size queen.
Always talking about everyone's cock size.

Wow Texass every time I throw out a lifeline for you to act normal you go down One of your dark rabbit holes. I’ll put you in my prayers tomorrow. Only God can help you at this point. Take care sir and chat with you tomorrow. Stay healthy.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Are they.

More FAKE NEWS from the WVU fan masquerading as a Texas fan. While you're spinning your fairy tales, WVPride304, make up a good lie about Donovan Jackson, an offensive tackle from HOUSTON, who holds offers from TEXAS and ALABAMA, among many other schools, but is a member of Ohio State's No. 1 2021 recruiting class.

We take what we want from Texas, but you don't know this because your Google bookmark is on the fritz, WVpride304.

I'm giving you fair warning, Greg. Horatio Hornblower, who has never played a game of football in his life, actually reported me to the police because I was so deeply embedded in his pea-sized brain, that he didn't know whether to take a dump or wind his wrist watch. I had to place him on ignore over a year ago to save him from jumping off a bridge. Sometimes, you just have to be the better man, and protect the frail among us from harming themselves.

Rootcanal shows up when the cocks come out.

The truth comes out about his sexuality.
Rootcanal served our country, and is deserving of our respect. You spend every day and night on a message board lying about other posters and obsessing over little brother Marshall, like any real Texas fan would do (not), and deserve no respect, WVpride304.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT