ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk football...will the herd be ranked.....

he chucks up a pretty good 3 ball....can't be too much difference...but wsill the herds insurance cover a 40 yr old fb player?:smiley:
I guess assumes the risk when one walks on to the gridiron but doubt we'll see Ot on the football field! Maybe he'll transfer to WVU and back up Grier, God knows you could use the help from what I saw last year!

Preseason rankings always seem to work themselves out correctly for WVU by November.

I guess assumes the risk when one walks on to the gridiron but doubt we'll see Ot on the football field! Maybe he'll transfer to WVU and back up Grier, God knows you could use the help from what I saw last year!

Our QB room is very talented this year.... First time in a while it's been that way.....but, what would you know?

Have you been hibernating, Icabod? That backup QB has now moved on. We have two behind Grier that appear much more able to perform. Suggestion--prior to coming on here and uttering statements that are not only inflammatory (by design, I am sure) perform one act, most likely one that is quite alien to you, and research your facts so you may disguise your ignorance (probably well laced with stupidity).

Have you been hibernating, Icabod? That backup QB has now moved on. We have two behind Grier that appear much more able to perform. Suggestion--prior to coming on here and uttering statements that are not only inflammatory (by design, I am sure) perform one act, most likely one that is quite alien to you, and research your facts so you may disguise your ignorance (probably well laced with stupidity).
I can only speak to what I saw last season...if you boys tell me you've got three All Americans at the QB position in 2018, I'll be happy to watch as your season unfolds!

Reactions: Humptod
I can only speak to what I saw last season...if you boys tell me you've got three All Americans at the QB position in 2018, I'll be happy to watch as your season unfolds!
Hahahaha.....I'm looking forward to that too! I'm sure if/when WVU falls behind, they'll just plug in a different All American at QB.....They're very similar to Alabama.....lol

Reactions: Marine03
Hahahaha.....I'm looking forward to that too! I'm sure if/when WVU falls behind, they'll just plug in a different All American at QB.....They're very similar to Alabama.....lol
Hahahahahahha...I'd say Grier will get all the snaps again and while he's not a bad college QB, I don't think he's the player the Cousins think he is but we'll see! 7-5 Is always a safe bet for a WVU football season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT