ADVERTISEMENT

Let's set the record straight

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
WVU is 8-10 against the nuts. WV lost the first 8 but is 8-2 since 1981.....most of the nuts 8 wins were when they still had apple baskets for goals......both of the 2 recent WV losses were in ahia which tells me the gutless buckeyes don't have the balls (or souls ) to come to Morgantown

WVU is 8-10 against the nuts. WV lost the first 8 but is 8-2 since 1981.....most of the nuts 8 wins were when they still had apple baskets for goals......both of the 2 recent WV losses were in ahia which tells me the gutless buckeyes don't have the balls (or souls ) to come to Morgantown
Speaking of balls and souls, why don't you come down to Huntington sometime?

Reactions: KingCoal
Speaking of balls and souls, why don't you come down to Huntington sometime?
speaking of brains and cooth try feeding some to your athletic director and so called basketball coach. Have them humble themselves and apologize and maybe we;ll talk.......maybe

Muthed 1, Slow Biden 0. You can try to spin records all that you want, geezer, but y'all lost your Super Bowl to a lame duck coach six weeks ago, and haven't beaten Ohio State in more than four years, so claiming that some games count more than others in a long and very sporadic history of games is nonsense, and doesn't validate WVU. Y'all are 8-10 versus Ohio State, and lost your Super Bowl six weeks ago. I hope that clears things up for you, Pops.

Muthed 1, Slow Biden 0. You can try to spin records all that you want, geezer, but y'all lost your Super Bowl to a lame duck coach six weeks ago, and haven't beaten Ohio State in more than four years, so claiming that some games count more than others in a long and very sporadic history of games is nonsense, and doesn't validate WVU. Y'all are 8-10 versus Ohio State, and lost your Super Bowl six weeks ago. I hope that clears things up for you, Pops.
SSB, OB, Stone Cold, Westsider all batting 1000.........kinglet down for the count before he ever gets to bat....muthed not even allowed to play....restricted to the JV game as usual

speaking of brains and cooth try feeding some to your athletic director and so called basketball coach. Have them humble themselves and apologize and maybe we;ll talk.......maybe
You may not realize it but the athletic director that you speak so lowly of is no longer at MU.

You may not realize it but the athletic director that you speak so lowly of is no longer at MU.
Time will tell if the new one is any better but I've got my doubts...we'll see how he handles a touchy situation concerning Danny who needs to be put in a rocking chair!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT