ADVERTISEMENT

Final A.P. Football Poll is Live

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
All I have heard for the last almost two weeks is how WVU was guaranteed to be ranked in the final A.P. Poll as a result of its rout of North Carolina in the condiment bowl. But, guess what? The voters weren't impressed with a mid-week bowl win over a team missing 12 of its starters, including its projected top 3 NFL draft pick at quarterback. Not believing in the climb, sorry, not sorry.

All I have heard for the last almost two weeks is how WVU was guaranteed to be ranked in the final A.P. Poll as a result of its rout of North Carolina in the condiment bowl. But, guess what? The voters weren't impressed with a mid-week bowl win over a team missing 12 of its starters, including its projected top 3 NFL draft pick at quarterback. Not believing in the climb, sorry, not sorry.

"all you heard about"? Ok pumpkin.....sounds legit. Funny how I know so many WVU fans and didn't hear anyone approach it that way.. But cool story

Congratulations to 3rd base Ryan Day on finishing #10. I see you WAY DOWN THERE.

if that's what you heard you must have gotten it from the sign stealer......and btw....will it be the rams or chargers for the head weasel?

Congratulations to 3rd base Ryan Day on finishing #10. I see you WAY DOWN THERE.
You're 5'7" on your tippy toes, so you ain't lookin' down at me, shrimp. Perhaps, you mean you're looking down at me from your season ticket holder seat at Pushover Stadium in Morganhole, fraud...LOLOLOLOL

"all you heard about"? Ok pumpkin.....sounds legit. Funny how I know so many WVU fans and didn't hear anyone approach it that way.. But cool story
Dude, you live in Georgia, so the only thing that you would hear is how far the Bulldogs have come and the Old Fold & Blew has fallen since the fluke Sugar Bowl game they played about 18 years ago. The local homers in the media pounded their chests about WVU's expected finish in the Top 25. Have you ever heard of Tony Caridi, Brad Howe, Hoppy Kercheval, Travis Jones or Greg Hunter? These WVU fan boys masquerading as sports reporters were convinced that ya'll would finish in the Top 25. Perhaps, it was because they were trying to avoid talking about your Super Bowl loss...LOL

if that's what you heard you must have gotten it from the sign stealer......and btw....will it be the rams or chargers for the head weasel?
The Ham Burglar will run away from the NCAA sanctions committee to either Las Vegas to coach the Raiders or L.A. to coach the Chargers. McVey isn't leaving, so the Rams won't have an opening.

The Ham Burglar will run away from the NCAA sanctions committee to either Las Vegas to coach the Raiders or L.A. to coach the Chargers. McVey isn't leaving, so the Rams won't have an opening.
internet says the head weasel might be interested in the redskins (they will always be the redskins to me)

WV did finish #25 in the NCAA coaches poll.....and unc wasn't missing 12 starters...it was 7......and WV was missing a few also....the key here is that WV won their bowl game

Congratulations on your "split" #25 ranking, Sled. That's damned impressive. Was WVU missing this many NFL players, including a projected top 3 pick at quarterback?: "With announcements by quarterback Drake Maye and linebacker Cedric Gray on Monday they are heading to the NFL Draft and not playing in the bowl game, UNC also announced in the evening that center Corey Gaynor will not play in the bowl game as well. Wide receiver Tez Walker entered the NFL Draft last week and is also opting out of the Tar Heels’ game versus West Virginia." - UNC's Rivals site

If you think that winning the condiment bowl against a mediocre program missing its best players is something to pound your ancient chest about, then you be you, Sled.

Congratulations on your "split" #25 ranking, Sled. That's damned impressive. Was WVU missing this many NFL players, including a projected top 3 pick at quarterback?: "With announcements by quarterback Drake Maye and linebacker Cedric Gray on Monday they are heading to the NFL Draft and not playing in the bowl game, UNC also announced in the evening that center Corey Gaynor will not play in the bowl game as well. Wide receiver Tez Walker entered the NFL Draft last week and is also opting out of the Tar Heels’ game versus West Virginia." - UNC's Rivals site

If you think that winning the condiment bowl against a mediocre program missing its best players is something to pound your ancient chest about, then you be you, Sled.
1...simply stating a fact.. and we weren't talking about nfl players, we were talking about starters and contributors..2 this season surprised me as much as anyone, but I'll take it...3..it's those 15 or 16 extra practices that really count...the "w" is icing and it looks good to recruits and it gives something to build on next year. Tell the truth....would you rather say "we scored 3 points and lost" or" we scored 30 points and won"?.......I'll hang up and wait for the answer

I'd rather say that my team had a bad season and still finished in the Top 10 than have incredibly low expectations and celebrate a #25 ranking in one poll. Further, I like being a graduate of the only school to play in New Year's 6 bowl games in each of the last 10 seasons than rooting for a school that's best accomplishment in the same period is a win in the condiment bowl against a mediocre ACC school playing without its all-World QB and almost all of its other NFL prospects. I hope that clears it up for you, delusional one.

I'd rather say that my team had a bad season and still finished in the Top 10 than have incredibly low expectations and celebrate a #25 ranking in one poll. Further, I like being a graduate of the only school to play in New Year's 6 bowl games in each of the last 10 seasons than rooting for a school that's best accomplishment in the same period is a win in the condiment bowl against a mediocre ACC school playing without its all-World QB and almost all of its other NFL prospects. I hope that clears it up for you, delusional one.
with the way our program has been this is a small step in the right direction......and once again WV won... nuts lost with all that bought and paid for 5 star talent.....wonder how much money was paid for each of the 3 points?

Reactions: old buzzard
This is nothing but a deflection post by the fan of 3rd base Ryan Day. He wants you to look over there, as opposed to reading the morning headlines, which were MICHIGAN WOLVERINES WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE, while 3rd base Ryan Day is sitting on a recliner, drinking from a sippy cup.

You're wasting your time here Kinky. You aren't going to convert any of us to stop being WVU fans. Anyone can jump on the bandwagon of a more successful program like you did, it takes a true die hard to stick with WVU's ups and downs.

While I'm at it, you really need to learn some more material for your bylines You've used "beat your frail chest", "flap your dentures". and "change your depends" To the point that when you post something we already know what you're going to say.

Have you hung that banner yet about winning in OT over the worst team in the Big 12?

Dude, you live in Georgia, so the only thing that you would hear is how far the Bulldogs have come and the Old Fold & Blew has fallen since the fluke Sugar Bowl game they played about 18 years ago. The local homers in the media pounded their chests about WVU's expected finish in the Top 25. Have you ever heard of Tony Caridi, Brad Howe, Hoppy Kercheval, Travis Jones or Greg Hunter? These WVU fan boys masquerading as sports reporters were convinced that ya'll would finish in the Top 25. Perhaps, it was because they were trying to avoid talking about your Super Bowl loss...LOL
so you listen to all the WVU talk shows? lol. Dang...... I've never listened to a talk show of a team that i dislike

bad season? you lost to Michigan and they won the National Championship. That's a nightmare of a season for any true Buckeye fan. Congrats on the top 10, i guess

You're wasting your time here Kinky. You aren't going to convert any of us to stop being WVU fans. Anyone can jump on the bandwagon of a more successful program like you did, it takes a true die hard to stick with WVU's ups and downs.

While I'm at it, you really need to learn some more material for your bylines You've used "beat your frail chest", "flap your dentures". and "change your depends" To the point that when you post something we already know what you're going to say.

Have you hung that banner yet about winning in OT over the worst team in the Big 12?
My chest is not frail...my dentures have never flapped and they don;t make depends big enough for my manhood.........the butt hurt is strong in this one

I didn't think WVU was bad team last year. I like Greene at QB, he could play for a lot of folks.

so you listen to all the WVU talk shows? lol. Dang...... I've never listened to a talk show of a team that i dislike
After WVU loses, especially in a Super Bowl to the border big brother bully Buckeyes, I sure do listen to the WVU homer talk shows. The tears of delusional WVU homer fans, especially the ones masquerading as "reporters," are succulent! Nobody cares what you listen to, Stoned.

This is nothing but a deflection post by the fan of 3rd base Ryan Day. He wants you to look over there, as opposed to reading the morning headlines, which were MICHIGAN WOLVERINES WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE, while 3rd base Ryan Day is sitting on a recliner, drinking from a sippy cup.
I'm keeping this board alive as everybody else ignores your bandwagon posts, so don't be "jelly." Did I change my favorite school when I moved to West Virginia from Ohio? Nope. Did Slow change his favorite school when he moved from bum fvck West Virginia to Virginia? Nope. Did Stoned jump off the Old Fold & Blew bandwagon when he moved to Georgia? Nope. Only you, a hillbilly from Fayetteville who bought season tickets to watch your beloved Mountaineers, became a turncoat when you moved out of state. Forgive me, if I don't take you seriously, Judas.

bad season? you lost to Michigan and they won the National Championship. That's a nightmare of a season for any true Buckeye fan. Congrats on the top 10, i guess
My alma mater went 11-2 and finished #10 in the country. Your favorite school went 8-4, got blown away by State Penn, a school Ohio State thumped, and finished #25 in one poll. Know your place and find a Marshall fan to talk sh!t to, Stoned.

Hey, Gilmer Gomer: Stop crying about your Super Bowl loss on 12/30/23. Perhaps, the Old Fold & Blew mercenaries will find their stolen souls and win a game in January, but don't hold your breath, as it might be your last one, geezer...LOL

Hey, Gilmer Gomer: Stop crying about your Super Bowl loss on 12/30/23. Perhaps, the Old Fold & Blew mercenaries will find their stolen souls and win a game in January, but don't hold your breath, as it might be your last one, geezer...LOL
a program note here....the souls that were taken from ahia state remain in the jars where they were stored.....the bear took them with him when he left.....they are on his mantle and shall remain there forever.....the bear owned ahia state while at WV......and as ten bears said...."so shall it be"

a program note here....the souls that were taken from ahia state remain in the jars where they were stored.....the bear took them with him when he left.....they are on his mantle and shall remain there forever.....the bear owned ahia state while at WV......and as ten bears said...."so shall it be"
You're bragging about an entitled dipsh!t too stupid to keep his lifetime job at nobody WVU, and living in the past. Let's review what has happened since your mercenaries' souls were ripped in Cleveland on 12/30/23:

Houston 89, Old Fold & Blew 55
Kansas State 81, Old Fold & Blew 67

Souls taken, indeed. Karma keeps dry fvcking you, Sled.

You're bragging about an entitled dipsh!t too stupid to keep his lifetime job at nobody WVU, and living in the past. Let's review what has happened since your mercenaries' souls were ripped in Cleveland on 12/30/23:

Houston 89, Old Fold & Blew 55
Kansas State 81, Old Fold & Blew 67

Souls taken, indeed. Karma keeps dry fvcking you, Sled.
and that dreadful bunch of nobodies took the used car salesman and his minions to overtime in your own territory.......I'd be careful before I flapped my jaws too much.......17-3 ring a bell?

and that dreadful bunch of nobodies took the used car salesman and his minions to overtime in your own territory.......I'd be careful before I flapped my jaws too much.......17-3 ring a bell?
I am thoroughly enjoying the approach that you, Buzztard and Stoned are taking regarding this subject. "We really suck" is your new battle cry. I couldn't care less that this is your excuse, as your merry band of misfits wanted to win their Super Bowl in the worst way, and played their hardest against their border bullies. Not one time have I declared that Ohio State's basketball team is great, or even good. The Buckeyes are an average Power 5 program at this point, but all that matters is that they beat your beloved Mounties. If WVU had won, then you'd be even more insufferable than usual. Take your Super Bowl loss like a man.

My alma mater went 11-2 and finished #10 in the country. Your favorite school went 8-4, got blown away by State Penn, a school Ohio State thumped, and finished #25 in one poll. Know your place and find a Marshall fan to talk sh!t to, Stoned.
Don't go find a Michigan fan to talk sh!t to. It won't end up well for you.

Don't go find a Michigan fan to talk sh!t to. It won't end up well for you.
Good decision by you to try to move the goal posts again and hide behind Michigan, Stoned. I'd talk sh1t all day to those clowns, as we just came off of a two decade run of beating that Skunk Weasels' a$$, and they had to resort to cheating to reverse the ugly trend against them. Now, back to YOUR FAVORITE SCHOOL. Have you hung a banner for that impressive #25 finish in the Coaches' Poll? Are you still stinging from your hero tHuggs' indiscretions and your Super Bowl loss on 12/30/23?

I am thoroughly enjoying the approach that you, Buzztard and Stoned are taking regarding this subject. "We really suck" is your new battle cry. I couldn't care less that this is your excuse, as your merry band of misfits wanted to win their Super Bowl in the worst way, and played their hardest against their border bullies. Not one time have I declared that Ohio State's basketball team is great, or even good. The Buckeyes are an average Power 5 program at this point, but all that matters is that they beat your beloved Mounties. If WVU had won, then you'd be even more insufferable than usual. Take your Super Bowl loss like a man.
WV does not now nor ever has sucked...there have been a couple of down years but , as always, things will change......you really need to stop with the super bowl on 12/30 talk...it will come back to bite you in the ass........overtime against the worst team in the B12...let that sink in....you guys would probably finish 13th

Good decision by you to try to move the goal posts again and hide behind Michigan, Stoned. I'd talk sh1t all day to those clowns, as we just came off of a two decade run of beating that Skunk Weasels' a$$, and they had to resort to cheating to reverse the ugly trend against them. Now, back to YOUR FAVORITE SCHOOL. Have you hung a banner for that impressive #25 finish in the Coaches' Poll? Are you still stinging from your hero tHuggs' indiscretions and your Super Bowl loss on 12/30/23?
Thanks for taking the time away from the WVU talk shows to post a reply to me. I feel honored. Now get back to listening so you can update me on all things WVU.

WV does not now nor ever has sucked...there have been a couple of down years but , as always, things will change......you really need to stop with the super bowl on 12/30 talk...it will come back to bite you in the ass........overtime against the worst team in the B12...let that sink in....you guys would probably finish 13th
you know your team sucks when you are bragging about an overtime victory over the worst team in the B12...even though it is the best basketball conference in the country...ponder that ambulance chaser

you know your team sucks when you are bragging about an overtime victory over the worst team in the B12...even though it is the best basketball conference in the country...ponder that ambulance chaser
Reconcile your two posts above, meat head. Either y'all suck or you don't suck. You've got years of payback coming, so sit back, relax, and take your well-deserved beating. As recently as earlier today, you posted about a meaningless OOC basketball game that was played in 2019. On the night of 12/30/23, Karma knocked down your front door and strapped on a dildo, and has been having her way with you ever since...LOLOLOLOL

Thanks for taking the time away from the WVU talk shows to post a reply to me. I feel honored. Now get back to listening so you can update me on all things WVU.
I will do so, but only after WVU's losses...well, almost every day now...LOL

you ARE aware that one of the main ways people try to detract from their own (or team's) suckedness is to shout from the mountain tops that somebody else sucks......sound familiar AC?
A fox smells its own hole, as they say. My basketball team is 12-3 and doesn't suck, but isn't great. Its NET ranking is 39th, the last time I checked, and 5-10 WVU is 195th. You should be an expert on "suckedness," whatever the he!! that is.

P.S., I have no idea who "AC" is, but if you're calling me Aaron Craft, then I accept the compliment!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT