ADVERTISEMENT

Kragthorpe 2.0

VaultHunter

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2014
Most teams improve week 1 to week 2. We regressed after a win. Over a "really good" FCS team.

He was a mediocre offensive coach at Troy and won 2 big games. A bunch of G5 games and a upset of LSU was his resume.

Maybe he becomes a good coach one day. Right now he's in over his head.

Most teams improve week 1 to week 2. We regressed after a win. Over a "really good" FCS team.

He was a mediocre offensive coach at Troy and won 2 big games. A bunch of G5 games and a upset of LSU was his resume.

The only way to measure improvement from week 1 to 2 is to play and opponent on the same level as week 1 which is not the case.

Reactions: eerdoc

Houston is waiting on your call. Your season tickets are ready.

Reactions: LAMountaineer

You must be a pitter - no intelligent person would even think about judging a new head college coach after two games, or even two seasons. HCNB deserves to have at least three years before any meaningful evaluation can be made - and four years should be the criteria.

You must be a pitter - no intelligent person would even think about judging a new head college coach after two games, or even two seasons. HCNB deserves to have at least three years before any meaningful evaluation can be made - and four years should be the criteria.

The thing I’d like to know from Admin is did they expect a complete rebuild when they hired this guy. I get giving a guy time and he now deserves time. But no way Admin would expected WVU to struggling with non P5 and come right back and get blasted by a really poor bottom feeder.

The thing I’d like to know from Admin is did they expect a complete rebuild when they hired this guy. I get giving a guy time and he now deserves time. But no way Admin would expected WVU to struggling with non P5 and come right back and get blasted by a really poor bottom feeder.
Missouri was ranked to start the season that's what you call a bottom feeder? Maybe if we'd have played Pitt a true bottom feeder we'd find out

Missouri was ranked to start the season that's what you call a bottom feeder? Maybe if we'd have played Pitt a true bottom feeder we'd find out

Good or bad Pitt won the Coastal and played Clemson for a Title and trip to the Orange you moron.

What makes you think WVU can beat any P5 team on the schedule based on this year? This is where I corner you and dominate you with facts and knowledge.
I never expected them to be that good this year unlike you. But to call Missouri a bottom feeder proves you know nothing.

Greg is into some awkward weird shit.
Wanting to dominate another man.
Greg's fantasy?
3120.jpg

I never expected them to be that good this year unlike you. But to call Missouri a bottom feeder proves you know nothing.

They have been bottom feeders and based on last week’s loss to Wyoming I’m assuming they will not do well in the SEC even though the East sucks ass. Only UGA and Florida. So bad that Kentucky is now a threat. Grant it the transfer QB gives the offense life and stranger things have happen.

They have been bottom feeders and based on last week’s loss to Wyoming I’m assuming they will not do well in the SEC even though the East sucks ass. Only UGA and Florida. So bad that Kentucky is now a threat. Grant it the transfer QB gives the offense life and stranger things have happen.
Missouri would easily have won the coastal. Even Kansas would be competitive in that division Pitts proof of that..

Missouri would easily have won the coastal. Even Kansas would be competitive in that division Pitts proof of that..

Goofball says it so has to be true LOL. So why don’t you have a Lot acct LOL? Dude why would you lie about the fact that you have another handle on Lot?

I disagree. Lyons tried to warn everyone about this year. We were just too hopeful to heed his warning.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
I disagree. Lyons tried to warn everyone about this year. We were just too hopeful to heed his warning.

Like I said before I agree to disagree. I respect your take from those comments. I took them as Big12 top 4 may be iffy. Again even losing to Mizzo is one thing. Getting whacked be 30 is something else. It’s not a stretch thinking the way either one of us is saying.

I have as many handles on the lot as you have which is zero.

First word. Handle

1 how. Gusbob
2 yes. Sabres1
3 you. WV Bruno
4 he. Sabres1
5 in. Gusbob
6 yep. WV Bruno

Bonus for the slowpoke that is aching for my
handle:

Our dearest @Nova Mountaineer was the 9th reply

You can certainly figure who one of the replies is coming from haha. Not hard.

Now go find my handle. Should be simple.

@OlegeezEER
Quit being an outsider and get a Lot acct too.
Be careful here because you now look like a fool haha.

Go find my Lot handle and troll away. I’ll kick the nonsense over to Vernon.

blasted by a really poor bottom feeder.

This comment shows how dumb you are. The Missouri program has been to 7 bowls in the last 10 years. If Missouri would have beaten Oklahoma in the big 12 championship in 2007 and WVU won against pitt that would have been the national championship game.

First word. Handle

1 how. Gusbob
2 yes. Sabres1
3 you. WV Bruno
4 he. Sabres1
5 in. Gusbob
6 yep. WV Bruno

Bonus for the slowpoke that is aching for my
handle:

Our dearest @Nova Mountaineer was the 9th reply

You can certainly figure who one of the replies is coming from haha. Not hard.

Now go find my handle. Should be simple.
Then just reveal it should be simple

@OlegeezEER
Quit being an outsider and get a Lot acct too.
Be careful here because you now look like a fool haha.

Go find my Lot handle and troll away. I’ll kick the nonsense over to Vernon.
Too stupid to actually talk about football or the game?

You can never stay on topic....mental issues...

Too stupid to actually talk about football or the game?

You can never stay on topic....mental issues...

The entire site is watching you right now. You follow me around and repeat my takes. Do you have anything to say about me punking you with my Lot acct? Or you just gonna move on to the next personal attack. You’re a joke fanboy with anger management issues that won’t spend $100 for legit Mountaineer talk.

Then just reveal it should be simple

GFY! The site is watching me humiliate you cool guy haha. I punked you and your other lame handle @WVUFanForever with my Lot acct for the benefit of the other non homers on this free site. You get nothing else from me because you’re a trouble making jerk. Time for you to come at me with a different handle or move along and start focusing on content.

This comment shows how dumb you are. The Missouri program has been to 7 bowls in the last 10 years. If Missouri would have beaten Oklahoma in the big 12 championship in 2007 and WVU won against pitt that would have been the national championship game.

Bringing up shit from 2007 haha. Cool! Talking Mizzo right now slowpoke. Not 3,5 or 10 years ago.

That's akin to winning the Special Olympics and getting to run against Usain Bolt.

Legit take but my point was that last year Pitt wasn’t a bottom feeder like the local village idiot said. If we were talking Pitt hoops then referring to them as ACC bottom feeder would be fair.

The entire site is watching you right now. You follow me around and repeat my takes. Do you have anything to say about me punking you with my Lot acct? Or you just gonna move on to the next personal attack. You’re a joke fanboy with anger management issues that won’t spend $100 for legit Mountaineer talk.
LMAO....what a mess you are....go ahead and read your post again....who acts like this?

And your weird obsession with the Lot....

LMAO....what a mess you are....go ahead and read your post again....who acts like this?

And your weird obsession with the Lot....

Another monster thread with another handle from the same idiots. I am royalty here and you are my puppet(code for you to take things super seriously and go nuts for several pages) that drive site traffic into monster threads.

Are you tired of people you don’t know wondering why you get humiliated because you thought you could bully me off a WVU site. So sad. I give more to the University in one year than you have in you entire life. Get lost.

Another monster thread with another handle from the same idiots. I am royalty here and you are my puppet(code for you to take things super seriously and go nuts for several pages) that drive site traffic into monster threads.

Are you tired of people you don’t know wondering why you get humiliated because you thought you could bully me off a WVU site. So sad. I give more to the University in one year than you have in you entire life. Get lost.
Lets see....

monster thread....check
idiots...check
puppet....check
monster thread again....check

Yeah...its a gregor post alright...

Reactions: OlegeezEER
Lets see....

monster thread....check
idiots...check
puppet....check
monster thread again....check

Yeah...its a gregor post alright...

Right on cue haha. You just don’t get it fool.
Jump into Allen’s thread and let’s talk football.

Taking off from Shannon Ireland right now. Have a good day.

Oh i can read you like a book gregor....you're not really that bright son...

Happy landings....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT