ADVERTISEMENT

Just think, instead of being able to FIRE him he gets last laugh and leaves for more money

Meanwhile, the nasty posters can't wait to see who the next coach is so that they can bash him, too.

Win by 40 points or get trashed. Some posters just aren't WVU fans but meanies who yell at kids to "get off my lawn," or kick the dog, or slap their own children around, or beat their wives.

People who are miserable to others are that way because they are living a miserable life. They have my sympathy.

As for me: Let's goooooooooooooooooooo, Mountaineers!!!

I will support the new coaching staff, the 2019 team, as always. It's my alma mater. That makes them family to me.

Besides, optimists out-live pessimists. That's statistically proven. So I will out-live the grouchy posters. That's my silver lining.

Meanwhile, the nasty posters can't wait to see who the next coach is so that they can bash him, too.

Win by 40 points or get trashed. Some posters just aren't WVU fans but meanies who yell at kids to "get off my lawn," or kick the dog, or slap their own children around, or beat their wives.

People who are miserable to others are that way because they are living a miserable life. They have my sympathy.

I will support the new coaching staff, the 2019 team, as always. It's my alma mater. That makes them family to me.

Besides, optimists out-live pessimists. That's statistically proven. So I will out-live the grouchy posters. That's my silver lining.
I think much of the bashing has to do with how Holgorsen was brought in and who was pushed out. I expect the next hire will unite the fan base.

I thought you we're the grouchy poster.

Come on,,, I only yell at my wife to get off the lawn when shes done mowing and raking.

That contract is back loaded and he won’t last to see it. It’s a bad hire. WVU won big on this situation. We get $1 million check to get rid of this bum. It worked out just like WVU wanted. If we fired him we pay and lose $7 million. Big win for WVU. Dana will never head coach in power 5 again. He’s small time where he belongs.

Reactions: putnam green
Lol you guys have unrealistic expectations. Your ceiling is 10-2 in the Big 12.
You beat us by 3 points. That counts two defensive TDs. We inexplicably gave up a 17 point lead against OSU.

If you came here to make intelligent conversation you have an unrealistic expectation of yourself. Your ceiling is somewhere between gibberish and babble.

Reactions: countryroads89
You beat us by 3 points. That counts two defensive TDs. We inexplicably gave up a 17 point lead against OSU.

If you came here to make intelligent conversation you have an unrealistic expectation of yourself. Your ceiling is somewhere between gibberish and babble.
We beat you by 3 with the worst defense in program history at your place. I believe you guys are the 3rd best program in this conference historically. You're at a disadvantage being so far from Texas which is what causes you to struggle in recruiting. I guess we'll find out with whoever you hire, but Dana isn't as bad as you guys believe.

We beat you by 3 with the worst defense in program history at your place. I believe you guys are the 3rd best program in this conference historically. You're at a disadvantage being so far from Texas which is what causes you to struggle in recruiting. I guess we'll find out with whoever you hire, but Dana isn't as bad as you guys believe.
You think you have an understanding of the aggregate opinion here of Holgorsen? You think too much of yourself. And you think claiming you had a bad defense strengthens your argument? OU is a solid program. But it’s not Bama, obviously.

Reactions: countryroads89
You think you have an understanding of the aggregate opinion here of Holgorsen? You think too much of yourself. And you think claiming you had a bad defense strengthens your argument? OU is a solid program. But it’s not Bama, obviously.
From what I've read you guys were ready to move on because he didn't recruit to the level you expect. I'm saying even if you improve your recruiting to the 26-40 class rank range, that still won't be good enough to beat OU and Texas consistently. Every few years you'll have a team come together and maybe be able to win the conference, but never consistently. This year you underachieved so I understand the frustration with Dana, but I'm just not sure you all have realistic expectations.

From what I've read you guys were ready to move on because he didn't recruit to the level you expect. I'm saying even if you improve your recruiting to the 26-40 class rank range, that still won't be good enough to beat OU and Texas consistently. Every few years you'll have a team come together and maybe be able to win the conference, but never consistently. This year you underachieved so I understand the frustration with Dana, but I'm just not sure you all have realistic expectations.

This is where you leave because Cajuneer just beat the dogshit out of you.

Bye Felicia!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT