ADVERTISEMENT

it's time to defund the fbi... they just raided Mar-A-Lago... They know they can't stop him at the ballot box.

He's still waiting for Mueller's indictment of Trump for "collusion" with those sneaky ass Russians! 😏
And are you still waiting on 1 of those 2,000 mules to be taken to court? That Director was pardoned by Trump then just coincidentally made the movie? Who is naive?

Trump is a slimeball. It is embarrassing that you support him over all else, including the constitution.

It is truly amusing how you spout off about Trump with essentially zero attribution, yet when I asked you to give us your top three reasons voting for his alleged "superior" replacement you're as mute as a
Any change in tune with these posts after hearing the Donald took classified Nuclear information? Who in their right mind would be ok with this?

Put your conspiracy theorist minds to work, asking why would Trump keep these documents? That will be fun...

It still cracks me up that people fell for this bullshit.

The media is going ro continue to lie to you as long as you are naive and or ig orange enough to believe it.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
And are you still waiting on 1 of those 2,000 mules to be taken to court? That Director was pardoned by Trump then just coincidentally made the movie? Who is naive?

Trump is a slimeball. It is embarrassing that you support him over all else, including the constitution.
You are full retard. I am embarrassed that I ever respected you. Shame on me.

All I asked you to explain to me is what else those mules were doing if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking? Why do you need one of them in court to answer that? Aren't they presumed innocent? Sure they are! So why can't you explain their innocence?

As for Trump's lack of respect for the Constitution, care to tell me what part of it he violated that caused the DOJ to lie to the FISA court & illegally spy on him?

Your silence is both expected and appreciated

Last edited:
All I asked you to explain to me is what else those mules doing if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking? Why do you need one of them in court to answer that? Aren't they presumed innocent? Sure they are! So why can't you explain their innocence?

As for Trump's lack of respect for the Constitution, care to tell me what part of it he violated that caused the DOJ to lie to the FISA court & illegally spy on him?

Your silence is both expected and appreciated
They would prefer to avoid any reference of these mules because they know if they explain what they are doing it looks bad for their team. Ignore facts and focus on orange man bad.

Reactions: atlkvb
They would prefer to avoid any reference of these mules because they know if they explain what they are doing it looks bad for their team. Ignore facts and focus on orange man bad.
I actually wish one of them would challenge D'Souza's claims on those mules in court! Maybe then at least we'll get some explanation of what exactly they were doing if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking ?

I do know @Gold-n-Blue sure can't explain it!

Old enough to remember when several of us said allowing Antifa, BLM, and other far left Anarchist to fire bomb government builds and burn cities was a bad idea. Mostly peaceful protest they called it. Now it's a problem. Same people fake accounts.

FBI/DHS bulletin warns of "increase in violent threats posted on social media against federal officials and facilities"​

Old enough to remember when several of us said allowing Antifa, BLM, and other far left Anarchist to fire bomb government builds and burn cities was a bad idea. Mostly peaceful protest they called it. Now it's a problem.

FBI/DHS bulletin warns of "increase in violent threats posted on social media against federal officials and facilities"​

It only started to matter when the threats were to them and not their political opposition

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
It only started to matter when the threats were to them and not their political opposition

It's far left Anarchist making the threats to make Trump supporters look bad. Fake accounts pretending to support Trump. Are there a few crazies that support Trump? Sure every group has a few. However most people posting about blowing shit on message boards are controlled opposition or Islamic Jihadist looking for useful idiots.

It's far left Anarchist making the threats to make Trump supporters look bad. Fake accounts pretending to support Trump. Are there a few crazies that support Trump? Sure every group has a few. However most people posting about blowing shit on message boards are controlled opposition or Islamic Jihadist looking for useful idiots.
Proof or opinion?

If the FBI or the DOJ were that interested in not being "targeted", they could start by equally following & then enforcing the Law.

If the FBI or the DOJ were that interested in not being "targeted", they could start by equally following & then enforcing the Law.

Sure. Just don’t threaten to do it. Life is not fair.

Proof or opinion?

It's a pysyop technique used in the military. It's also used by Law Enforcement Organizations. Political parties also do it.

However when crazies are truly out to harm people and identify themselves prior to accomplishing it. That's a good thing. Stupid but good.

I have no doubt. We know the FBI was trying to stir up folks to plot kidnappings so why wouldn't they be encouraging their assets to make threats.

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
I have no doubt. We know the FBI was trying to stir up folks to plot kidnappings so why wouldn't they be encouraging their assets to make threats.

Conducting a LARP is all fun and games until someone acts on the game. Ignore anyone asking you to conduct violence. I have said it several times several different ways. If people choose to ignore my advice then that's on them. Believe or not I'm trying to help people out during an emotional heated time. Don't be a useful idiot.

He knows exactly what he's doing. In a sane world it would be beneath his former position. Don't take the bait.

Last edited:
Conducting a LARP is all fun and games until someone acts on the game. Ignore anyone asking you to conduct violence. I have said it several times several different ways. If people choose to ignore my advice then that's on them. Believe or not I'm trying to help people out during an emotional heated time. Don't be a useful idiot.

He knows exactly what he's doing. In a sane world it would be beneath his former position. Don't take the bait.

Following anyone with shitty OPSEC Communications like some of the shit I've seen shows you would only be following an idiot if they were serious anyways. Hey watch this types.

Following anyone with shitty OPSEC Communications like some of the shit I've seen shows you would only be following an idiot if they were serious anyways. Hey watch this types.
I hear ya.

I've said before. I follow all of it I can. I am emotionally and intellectually secure enough to not get all hing up on crazies but I want to see what is coming from all sides.

Reactions: Gunny46
I hear ya.

I've said before. I follow all of it I can. I am emotionally and intellectually secure enough to not get all hing up on crazies but I want to see what is coming from all sides.
It's a sad commentary on just how far we've fallen when we can't trust our own Government to follow the Law or tell the Truth or be on the side of Freedom and Liberty. Is it any wonder why we're on the cusp of armed anarchy?

It's a pysyop technique used in the military. It's also used by Law Enforcement Organizations. Political parties also do it.

However when crazies are truly out to harm people and identify themselves prior to accomplishing it. That's a good thing. Stupid but good.
You have proof of it happening in the social media example?

Well we do know they (FBI) had a clandestine role in plotting the kidnapping of the Michigan Governor.

excerpt:
The case has been heralded as a high-profile example of how the FBI's infiltration of the innermost circle of extremist groups can thwart domestic terrorism. But others believe it's an example of gross government overreach that could backfire....New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help.

You see it all the time on twitter but the best example of it happening is Jan 6. A lot of people were on social media whipping the crazies into a frenzy and some of that was antifa types calling for people to show up and teach the trunpers a lesson.

Reactions: atlkvb

excerpt:
this is a daring and dangerous move by the Department of Justice to serve a warrant on a former president and to raid his personal residence.”

The FBI raid is so egregious that even former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang expressed serious concern about its profound implications.

excerpt:
For a long time, onlookers have suspected that the reason is that the FBI had agents and informants at the January 6th protest. Now, that’s been confirmed, at least in one case.

...more

excerpt:
We ALL KNOW there were several FBI operatives who infiltrated the crowd and were leading the assault on the US Capitol....the records, and information from two people familiar with the matter, suggest that federal law enforcement had a far greater visibility into the assault on the Capitol, even as it was taking place, than was previously known.

Anyone openly advocating for violence from the Right at present is most likely a fed or a contractor being paid to do it. Quietly, we’ve dumped a shitload of defense and Intel budget into cyberOps doing exactly this type of shit. It’s no longer just monitoring, it’s active.

The best thing to do if you see someone advocating violence is to talk them down.

Anyone openly advocating for violence from the Right at present is most likely a fed or a contractor being paid to do it. Quietly, we’ve dumped a shitload of defense and Intel budget into cyberOps doing exactly this type of shit. It’s no longer just monitoring, it’s active.

The best thing to do if you see someone advocating violence is to talk them down.

Correct and I'll try to talk Mountaineers into using their head. Anyone else gets what they get if threatening violence or trying to burn shit down. That goes for both sides.

Last edited:

So, does that also work for the other side? Like BLM or Antifa or any other crazy group? Seems like I remember a different story from a lot of these folks on here a few summers ago.

So, does that also work for the other side? Like BLM or Antifa or any other crazy group? Seems like I remember a different story from a lot of these folks on here a few summers ago.
What are you talking about...everyone knows those were "peaceful protests"? Isn't that how your side described them? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 30CAT
The FBI has been infiltrating groups since the 60s. This isn’t new.

With respect to the Summer of Love? Where over 30 people were murdered as a result and billions in property damage? It’s certainly possible, but I’m pretty sure it’s the byproduct of Marxist ideology. They advocate for this behavior. Militia types don’t. They’re opposites in that regard. Militias are more defensive. Radical Marxists are action oriented.

But regardless, I wouldn’t trust anyone advocating violence on the interwebs. Vote accordingly. Get your friends to vote. Have them get their friends to vote. That’s how you take this country back.

Reactions: 30CAT and Gunny46
The FBI has been infiltrating groups since the 60s. This isn’t new.

With respect to the Summer of Love? Where over 30 people were murdered as a result and billions in property damage? It’s certainly possible, but I’m pretty sure it’s the byproduct of Marxist ideology. They advocate for this behavior. Militia types don’t. They’re opposites in that regard. Militias are more defensive. Radical Marxists are action oriented.

But regardless, I wouldn’t trust anyone advocating violence on the interwebs. Vote accordingly. Get your friends to vote. Have them get their friends to vote. That’s how you take this country back.
Wasn't McVeigh part of a "defensive" militia? Yeah.......they are always defensive.

Yes. But when the leaders and their official websites call for ACTION it's hard to claim it wasn't me. I posted footage of THE words coming out of their mouths.

The militia that sticks to themselves, has cookouts, throws horseshoes, drinks beer, tells war stories, is pretty harmless compared to the Anarchist burning shit down.

How about DHS and the FBI concentrate first on the group with the molotov cocktails in their hand yelling die USA die!!!

Wasn't McVeigh part of a "defensive" militia? Yeah.......they are always defensive.

He was a piece of shit who killed children. Saying all militias are the same is like saying all motorcycle clubs are the same. They're not. Concentrate on the 1% outlaws and leave everyone else alone who isn't breaking the law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT